'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

NO WEIGHT LOSS
gutted.
I tried out yesterday and I had 2 off, and this morning- no change since last Tuesday. WHY????
Couldnt go to gym this morning, had to be a twork at 7am, just home now and too tired.
Seriously whats the point?
Keep focusing on running the marathon, trying to do positive visualisation, but.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry:
I have now eaten way more than i normally do adn I still want to keep eating!

Hang on in there Kellie and don't despair. We all have days when we feel like giving up. And even if you've been eating the wrong stuff its not too late to stop. Then just start tomorrow afresh. Why not write a post on here telling us how you feel and what your plans for the next week are. Then you'll know we're all rooting for you.

Dead chuffed that I've lost another 4lbs this week despite the blips. Only problem was that feeling all cocky I managed to eat 4 choccie biscuits at work. Well, I deserved them didn't I? How stupid am I for even thinking like that? I'm an idiot - it will serve me right if I've put them back on tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing ok. xx

Another 3.5 off tonight and got slimmer of the week so a good week's work! Just need at least 2.5 next week for my stone and a half sticker, im amazed at losing this much in 6 weeks..kind of feel stupid I never went to SW before!

Excellent result Hanz - you go girl :flirt2:

Haven't been on here for ages again, and always so much to catch up on. The weight losses have been great - really inspiring. Well done Nee on getting into the 18's. I've reached the 19's this week. Looking back through my charts I am now at exactly the same weight as I was when I gave up w8 last year. I'm not doing that again after 7 weeks of sole sourcing.
I've lost 4lbs again this week, so really pleased. Only 8lbs to go to reach my Easter target of 3 stone off- if I stick to the plan I should do it. :).

It is really inspiring seeing how the rest of you are doing, especially those of your with fantastic losses whilst eating - I just don't have the will power. Hope the CD is going well Colly.

I promise to try and drop in before next weeks weigh in.
Good luck all of you x:)

Well done for getting into the 19's and losing another 4lbs you will smash your target at this rate :)

Another 3.5 off tonight and got slimmer of the week so a good week's work! Just need at least 2.5 next week for my stone and a half sticker, im amazed at losing this much in 6 weeks..kind of feel stupid I never went to SW before!

Whoop on the 3.5lbs :)

Dead chuffed that I've lost another 4lbs this week despite the blips. Only problem was that feeling all cocky I managed to eat 4 choccie biscuits at work. Well, I deserved them didn't I? How stupid am I for even thinking like that? I'm an idiot - it will serve me right if I've put them back on tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing ok. xx

YAY another 4 lbs gone forever Judith - choccies are naughty but Im sure they tasted goooooooood ;)

Good morning everyone. Have a good day y'all. I've got a day at home so temptation will be everywhere - wish me luck. xx

thanks nicki- CD is going well so far, although today i would murder for something super tasty. my stomach sounds like a tractor! i am starving :( but i hope that this will pass soon. just trying to keep my eye on the prize y'know. started a diary on here which helped me yesterday, was somewhere to just put everything down, how i felt about being so overweight and reading it back just reminds me why i have to do this. official weigh in is next friday but i'm hoping to be down a bit by this fri x

What CD are you using? Do they work?

if this was aimed at me, i'm doing cambridge diet. yes it works ;) hehe but is incredibly hard. x

Well done on all those losses!! I wonder how much in a month we'll have all lost in total? 50lbs?? maybe more??

I'm having a real hungry day today but keeping it all low carb so thats cool. A sneaky peak at the scales & this week is looking good but I expect after hungry day it won't look so hot in the morning!!

Hi guys, is it alright if I join in? Not too late am I? :)
I'm doing Exante (just started on Sat. It's very similar to CD/LL) & I'd love to lose 4st by September for my 21st Birthday! :p x

I'm doing Exante (just started on Sat. It's very similar to CD/LL) & I'd love to lose 4st by September for my 21st Birthday! :p x

Welcome Millux. Deffo do it for your 21st - don't spend all your adult life overweight. You will not regret doing it now but you will really regret not doing it now.

Say guys what do you think about having an April challenge thread? Any ideas?

Thanks guys for the support. Wrote in my food diary this morning (just couldnt do it yesterday) and my bad day wasn't so bad (not compared to January anyway when i just ate everything)
Today was good. I did circuits this mornign in the gym, over ate at lunch because there was a spread for a meeting (2 vol au vents and a sandwich, actually not that mcuh over!) was so busy I'm only home now and I'm having an egg, fruit and maybe somehting else!Have a conference tomorrow but will stick to coffee and ignore the scones!
Mood much better, and I am determined to lose 3 lbs by next Tuesday- running thursday and saturday, toning friday and spin on Monday. if i do that and keep eating ok, make sure I don't have dessert at hen party on saturday..... there's a lot to think about isn't there...........

Oh Lord!
ok, i can do this.
Thanks again!

Good morning everyone. Have a good day y'all. I've got a day at home so temptation will be everywhere - wish me luck. xx

Did you behave today hun? :)

Well done on all those losses!! I wonder how much in a month we'll have all lost in total? 50lbs?? maybe more??

I'm having a real hungry day today but keeping it all low carb so thats cool. A sneaky peak at the scales & this week is looking good but I expect after hungry day it won't look so hot in the morning!!

Im looking forward to 'totting' up all our figures, should be defo a good month combined :)

Hope the hunger pangs have gone x

Hi, join in :)

Im sure you can do it for your 21st xx

Say guys what do you think about having an April challenge thread? Any ideas?

Once March is over, it will carry on for April as this is a big challenge running till Sep :)

by all means start another thread tho x

Thanks guys for the support. Wrote in my food diary this morning (just couldnt do it yesterday) and my bad day wasn't so bad (not compared to January anyway when i just ate everything)
Today was good. I did circuits this mornign in the gym, over ate at lunch because there was a spread for a meeting (2 vol au vents and a sandwich, actually not that mcuh over!) was so busy I'm only home now and I'm having an egg, fruit and maybe somehting else!Have a conference tomorrow but will stick to coffee and ignore the scones!
Mood much better, and I am determined to lose 3 lbs by next Tuesday- running thursday and saturday, toning friday and spin on Monday. if i do that and keep eating ok, make sure I don't have dessert at hen party on saturday..... there's a lot to think about isn't there...........

Oh Lord!
ok, i can do this.
Thanks again!

You can do it, and well done for not going to over today :) and goodluck for the conferences tomorrow, nothing worse than food staring you in the face hee hee

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

Hope all is ok, sounds like everyones doing fab :)

Im doing ok, been eating really well but still having too many carbs I think, but due to it being so filling I feel its the better food for me at the min. Cals are really low so really happy with that.

Looking forward to the weekend without it raining I hope so I can walk loads to boost some weight off for Monday!!! Last weigh in for the month!! :)

Next week is going to be hectic as on a show doing sound so LONG hours!!! also looking to fast track my course so I can jump into a degree whoop!

Hi Nee, I've been good in terms of total cals (about 1300) but not great in terms of nutrition. But was just feeling peckish and settled for a bunch of grapes instead of the kitkat (only cos I already had two bars today instead of supper :( ) So I'm proud of not succumbing.

Glad you are having a good day. What show are you doing - sounds interesting? And what degree do you hope to do? I semi-retired a year ago (aged 53) cos I was a chief exec who got fed up of all the sh*t that got thrown at me every day. Now I do a bit of contract work occasionally working at the lowest level of my profession. Its fun doing what I was orginally trained to do without the responsibility. Often think I'd like to study again but too lazy...

Hi Nee, I've been good in terms of total cals (about 1300) but not great in terms of nutrition. But was just feeling peckish and settled for a bunch of grapes instead of the kitkat (only cos I already had two bars today instead of supper :( ) So I'm proud of not succumbing.

Glad you are having a good day. What show are you doing - sounds interesting? And what degree do you hope to do? I semi-retired a year ago (aged 53) cos I was a chief exec who got fed up of all the sh*t that got thrown at me every day. Now I do a bit of contract work occasionally working at the lowest level of my profession. Its fun doing what I was orginally trained to do without the responsibility. Often think I'd like to study again but too lazy...

Must be nice to work and be happy, I spent 10+ yrs doing office work (credit control etc) and had never pushed my education after leaving college in 1998! (I did performing arts) So we did a move last year and I have gone back to study, I love it apart from being surrounded by 16-18yr olds (no offence anyone) So currently studying Production Arts (backstage theatre technical stuff) and hope to do some form of degree in Sound Design or Sound engineering but not fully sure yet, all depends if I can fast track my current course to get enough UCAS points!!

2 kitkats!!! hee hee naughty! But grapes sound nice hee hee xx

Hi Hi!!!
I want to join please :D

After an epic fail over Christmas & New Year I am now back on track.

I joined minimins in September 09 and lost 18lbs doing the slimming world plan over 7 weeks. Then in November, holidays!! Then in December, Christmas!! .. you get the picture :/

Now I am 100% back on track and I feel great and this is the kind of thing I need to keep me motivated!

I work in an office Monday - Friday so at lunchtime my boss is kind enough to let me go on a 3 mile walk around the Industrial estate. Takes me about 45-50 minutes at the moment but It's great, I'm getting the excercise now and I feel like if i don't do it, i will be letting my boss down too!

I'm also racking my brains for an April challenge, it's my birthday on the 24th so I am aiming for that 1 stone loss!! YAY!

Hi and welcome Karmacoma. Good to know you are back on track.

My day got off to a great start when I found cutprice slimfast shakes at Sainsburys. Saved me 50p a shake which mounts up when I'm eating about ten a week (I don't always have 2 per day and sometimes treat myself to an egg on toast for brekkie instead.) Still feel a bit embarressed struggling to the checkout with a trolley filled with Slimfasts and a multi-pack of Kit-kats sitting on the top :) (Btw some of the clothes in there looked really nice and go up to a size 20)

I'm thinking of setting myself a walking challenge for April - something like to have walked a total of 50 miles by end of month. (I currently do about 1 1/2 miles, 5 days per week).

Have a good day everyone.

i am exhausted and feeling very ill today. think i'm going to go to bed and sleep-sleeping's gotta be better than binging :(

i am exhausted and feeling very ill today. think i'm going to go to bed and sleep-sleeping's gotta be better than binging :(

Sorry you feel ill - perhaps you have the collywobbles :flirt2:.

Yes sleep is better than binge but don't starve either - I find hot chocolate and toast lovely instant comfort food when I'm poorly.

Sorry you feel ill - perhaps you have the collywobbles :flirt2:.

Yes sleep is better than binge but don't starve either - I find hot chocolate and toast lovely instant comfort food when I'm poorly.

shame i can't have those things on cambridge diet hehe. feel a bit better now. x

Back