'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I think the main reason she got under my skin was because she kept saying I was just making excuses.... and she is right. I have a 101 excuses for why this diet didnt' work and why that one didn't and/or why I put the weight back on. The really annoying part was her saying that I was just trying to fill an empty space inside myself and until I did therapy to find out what its all really about I can never successfully lose weight.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about why I eat and there may be some truth in the "just feeding my inner child" malarky but the truth for me is that I love, love, LOVE food. The smell of it, taste of it, the feel of it in my mouth and my tum. And the variety! Love it all from stinky cheese to red hot curries, from fat red grapes to pink juicy beef. And while it gives me such pleasure I will always struggle to control my eating. In truth only sex has ever equalled food in giving me such physical pleasure and now I'm a single laydee its small wonder I can't help the regular doses of oral satisfaction. :)

Im with you there have to love every food hee hee Hence Im big for a reason! the hard part is knowing it and doing something and you are so dont beat your self up due to some random ol' weight lossed hag ha ha :) Your doing great so carry on.

Any way, how was your sunny walk?

x

Slightly off-topic but I had my first weigh-in today and I've lost 5lbs! :D

Well done instant, thats AwEsOmE :)

x

losing weight is never off topic in here- well done! :D

Thankyou Kellierocks! I am so happy :D but I'm also aware that in the past, I've lost 4-5lbs a week for a month or so and then given up when it got harder to lose, so I'm really hoping I stick at it this time! I have made myself an exercise regime and changed my eating drastically, so.. I hope week 2 goes well. How are you doing with your losses etc?

xx

Congrats Karma!! :D Thats an awesome lost.

Thankyou Hanz :) I haven't been posting here long & I figured I'm not really an 'established' member enough to have a Diary/Weigh-in thread so I stick my losses anywhere just cos I'm pleased with them :eek:

Looks like I'm out of the challenge.... Found out I'm pregnant today (YAY)! I will still be trying to lose weight just not so fast... My goal of losing 3st before my Bro's wedding is well off the cards I think....

Good luck to the rest of you! I will still be popping in for a nosey..

Thanks for the support and encoragement xx

Hayls x

Ahhh What lovely news, I bet yoour over the moon :) Big Congrats to you. Keep posting so we all know how the pregnancy is going

xx

Hi everyone! Had my first weigh-in & I've lost 10lbs, so that's 46lbs left 'til 4st gone methinks! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy Hayls!! & Karma on your loss, you must be really chuffed, wish I could have lost that much doing healthy eating & exercise! :)

Woohoo well done, great loss x

Any way, how was your sunny walk?

It was lovely - I did a mile and a half at a fairly good rate. How are you getting on?

Thankyou Hanz :) I haven't been posting here long & I figured I'm not really an 'established' member enough to have a Diary/Weigh-in thread so I stick my losses anywhere just cos I'm pleased with them :eek:

Don't worry Instant Karma, I think you should post it everywhere if you like. And there's no reason you can't have diary if you want one. I think the best ones are where someone started it from day one.

Hi everyone! Had my first weigh-in & I've lost 10lbs, so that's 46lbs left 'til 4st gone methinks! :)

Wow - amazing loss. Good on ya!

How is everyone today. I forgot about stupid clocks last night and went to bed really late. By today's time it was 4am!! Just got back from walking the dog and got first pile of washing on. What happened to lazy Sundays, I wonder??

Hope you all have a great day. xx

It was lovely - I did a mile and a half at a fairly good rate. How are you getting on?

Don't worry Instant Karma, I think you should post it everywhere if you like. And there's no reason you can't have diary if you want one. I think the best ones are where someone started it from day one.

Wow - amazing loss. Good on ya!

How is everyone today. I forgot about stupid clocks last night and went to bed really late. By today's time it was 4am!! Just got back from walking the dog and got first pile of washing on. What happened to lazy Sundays, I wonder??

Hope you all have a great day. xx

Tell me about it! I want my hour backa dn I don't want to wait to October to get it. I can just feel the week ahead looming closer and I've done no housework- and I really need to! I need a lazy day, I'm still in my PJs and i refused point blank to leave the house!Sundays are a day of rest!

Well I think I'm in ketosis and I just finished my first of many I hope 100% CD SS weekends! I feel good altho I wasn't saying that when I was starving and tired. Onwards and upwards now- I will hit goal in 2010!

Looks like I'm out of the challenge.... Found out I'm pregnant today (YAY)! I will still be trying to lose weight just not so fast... My goal of losing 3st before my Bro's wedding is well off the cards I think....

Good luck to the rest of you! I will still be popping in for a nosey..

Thanks for the support and encoragement xx

Hayls x

Congrats! :D

Heh, Im exactly the same and we should allbe proud of ourselves. Im thinking of starting a diaryonhere, just hope it wont bore peoples socks off!

Congrats on your pregnancy Hayls!! & Karma on your loss, you must be really chuffed, wish I could have lost that much doing healthy eating & exercise! :)

Congrats on the loss! Seriously impressive :D

Went out last night, drank a fair bit.. I know it was a lot of syns but I had such a great time! I had been very stringy with my syns this week,and will do till tuesday so no idea what will happen.

Last edited:

Thanks millux! :) 10lbs is an amazing loss, how did you do it?

xx

Morning all,

Weighed this morning and have lost 2lbs meaning I have lost 14lbs total for March am really pleased :)

Goodluck everyone

x

Will sort out a new plan for April once everyone has done there weigh ins

Hi Hi!
Nee well done!! 1 stone down for you, you will easily make the 4 stone mark before September!

Had my weigh in this morning too and I'm down 4lbs :D
YAY!
Aiming for 3 next weeks to get 1/2 stone me thinks =]

Morning all,

Weighed this morning and have lost 2lbs meaning I have lost 14lbs total for March am really pleased :)

Goodluck everyone

x

Will sort out a new plan for April once everyone has done there weigh ins

well done nee! stone down already!

ive started a diary in members only diaries if anyone wants to keep me company in it :)

Excellent result - well done you. A whole stone gone!

Had my weigh in this morning too and I'm down 4lbs :D
]
Well done you too

ive started a diary in members only diaries if anyone wants to keep me company in it :)
I'll check it out and subscribe - look forward to your updates.

I had a pretty good day yesterday and just had brunch (poached egg with mushrooms on toast - yummy) so hope that will keep me going until the fajitas tonite. Trying to make a bit more effort with the food so I don't get bored and it feels more like normal food. Weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how it goes.

Have a good day and remember what Dolly Parton said:

"Its better to wear out than rust out"

xx

I hope you don't mind a little spam for a good cause? For some months I have been "clicking" on a charity site which donates a cup of rice for each day you visit the site. It takes less than 30 secs and means someone somewhere gets an extra bit of food. Given the amount I eat I think it's good for me to be reminded every day that people elsewhere don't have the option of overeating. Maybe you might think about signing up and giving it a click each time you log on to your computer? Thanks for reading:

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickT...sionid=A357AC44FE96A881A98DF70F5C7CBD3A.ctg-a

Hey,
I weighed in for the first time today.

I lost 1 lb this week.

In the past I would have been upset by this small loss. When you first start a diet you kind of expect to loose loads in the first week. But this time my attitude is entirely different. Instead of being grumpy about all that hard work for 1 lb, I immediately thought well that's 1 less I need to loose.

For of us who understand and agree with Judith55, and LOVE LOVE LOVE food. I have tried taking it down a notch and really try to linger and appreciate every morsel. And now I eat less, spend longer over my food and found I don't like some of my old favourites as much as I thought I did.

Thanks all, and well done to every single bit of weight loss we are all achieving!

MiniDom

hi all, and well done with the loss.
this morning is my weigh in and I lost 2 lbs. Part of me is screaming - why only 2 lbs in 2 weeks, i exercise so much (and no not too much). I know i have to eat well to support the running but my choices are really healthy, most of the time.
Minidom, I'm going to get your words of wisdom today and remember thats 2lbs less that has to come off
that's 7lbs i lost this month.
I suppose if I lost 7lbs every month, by christmas I'd be 4.5 stone lighter which is nothing to be scoffed at!

Back