'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hi all
I've just transfered the broadband over to my new place- it can take 5 working days at least so I won't be on for a while and I'm worried!! This is like my daily daccountable slto adn has def helped keep me on track.
Good lcuk to all over the next week and Hope for big losses for you all.

Thanks ladies, still going well after 2 weeks.
I have never felt this happy when doing a diet, really enjoying this one. :D

Hi all. Just a quick hello as I've just got in from work and have to be up to do another 15hrs tomorrow. Was pretty good today despite feeling hungry quite often. Even turned down freshly made strawberry fool at work and had a banana instead. Hope you are all having a great day. x

hey, so funny to hear that other people have done the dr. phil weight loss thing - it's my secret shame! sounds really cheesy but it's the only thing i've done that's ever really worked (years ago). been doing it for nearly 2 weeks now and going well so far x

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day wherever they are! Just went out with mum for a nice 4 mile walk, legs ache a bit now but I feel really good :D Have been very good last couple of days as going out for lunch with my girlfriends tomorrow, shall make good choices! (my mantra at the moment!!)

Weigh day tomorrow, I have a feeling I haven't had a good week. I've been careful about my eating for the most part, but not managed to get much exercise in. So I would be happy with even a small loss TBH.

Morning everyone,

I have a confession :cry: Ive been so bad, had a chinese takeaway and then the next night had chips takeaway with cheese on them and a garlic baguette with cheese and ham :( really annoyed with myself and am currently weighing 2lbs above Mondays weight - gutted!!!!!

I still took the little blue pill and had no reaction to it till this morning, so am abit relieved (certainly one way to put it ha ha) to remove some of what I have had :)

But thats it now, I have to learn when to stop eating crap, Afterall, I am this elephant because of junk food and bad choices so I dont want to head back UP the scales

So today and tomorrow are going to be major healthy to get them 2lbs off so I at least STS on Mondays WI, we shall see.

Hope everyone is being good unlike me

xxx

Hey Nee, hope you're not feeling too bad, just remember all the weight you've already lost and try to be super good for the next few days x

Hey Nee, hope you're not feeling too bad, just remember all the weight you've already lost and try to be super good for the next few days x

Yep, trying, been really good today and had lots of time in the ladies following the xenical hee hee

Hope to have another really good day tomorrow so I wont have gained on Monday!!

Urgh. 0.7 lb on this week. :sigh: It's annoying, because if anything I ate less this week than I did last week. The main problem was lack of exercise. Think I only did about 2 1/2 hours of intense stuff throughout the whole week and about 2 hour of moderate. Usually it's 4 hours + of intense and 2-3 of moderate. Booh!

Oh well. Maybe it's water retention. I've had a good day today. It's just a bit of a come down after my 2.5lb loss last week.

I have a confession :cry: Ive been so bad, had a chinese takeaway and then the next night had chips takeaway with cheese on them and a garlic baguette with cheese and ham :( really annoyed with myself and am currently weighing 2lbs above Mondays weight - gutted!!!!!

But thats it now, I have to learn when to stop eating crap, Afterall, I am this elephant because of junk food and bad choices so I dont want to head back UP the scales

Hi sweetie. Well done for coming on here and being honest. I know how tough it is. We've all had bad days (and bad weeks) so don't beat yourself up. Just get back on the waggon and try again. Thats all any of us can do. I feel like I'm struggling every day. As I type I'm sat with a glass of booze next to me. Only my second but still a waste of calories. And altho I had a reasonable day I had a small portion of indian curry and a mini naan for supper which I am sure was high in cals. I'm off to bed shortly and (as always) will try to treat tomorrow as a fresh start.

BTW I've lost my first stone so I've actually had my hair reshaped and 3" chopped off. I've decided to have 3" off and a restyle each time I lose a stone. My hairdresser calls this one "the early Rachel" (from Friends). It's nice and really cheered me up.

Have a good weekend all. xx

Hi sweetie. Well done for coming on here and being honest. I know how tough it is. We've all had bad days (and bad weeks) so don't beat yourself up. Just get back on the waggon and try again. Thats all any of us can do. I feel like I'm struggling every day. As I type I'm sat with a glass of booze next to me. Only my second but still a waste of calories. And altho I had a reasonable day I had a small portion of indian curry and a mini naan for supper which I am sure was high in cals. I'm off to bed shortly and (as always) will try to treat tomorrow as a fresh start.

BTW I've lost my first stone so I've actually had my hair reshaped and 3" chopped off. I've decided to have 3" off and a restyle each time I lose a stone. My hairdresser calls this one "the early Rachel" (from Friends). It's nice and really cheered me up.

Have a good weekend all. xx

Hope you enjoyed your beverage :) I havent had a drink for a while...hmmmm whisky!!

Well done on getting your first stone off, thats such great news and I bet your hair looks fab :) I love the 'early Rachel' cut, I always wanted that, but the hairdressers never got it right enough and last year I got it by pure mistake, and even though at that point I was going for a different style, I felt happy as it meant at last I have had it hee hee

Keep up the good work and you'll have another 3stone off and more inches from the hair :)

I admitt, for a second I felt so dissapointed in how I had eaten for that 2 days I thought no way can I declare ha ha how naughty!! :rolleyes: but glad I have, it puts more pressure on me to sort it out and I think I have, I weighed this morning and was lower than on MONDAY!!! Obviously this could change by tomorrow as it does tend to daily but that has splurged me on for an extrememly good day today! yesterday I was walking around and rushing doing bits for 2-3 hours and had a very low cal' day, today I plan to go to the park and walk the dog for at least 1-2 hrs and have another low cal day, if I stay the same tomorrow Ill be happy, but a loss would be abolutely blooming great ;)

Finally, the sun has just come out, after the rain last night, hope its another sunny day :)

Urgh. 0.7 lb on this week. :sigh: It's annoying, because if anything I ate less this week than I did last week. The main problem was lack of exercise. Think I only did about 2 1/2 hours of intense stuff throughout the whole week and about 2 hour of moderate. Usually it's 4 hours + of intense and 2-3 of moderate. Booh!

Oh well. Maybe it's water retention. I've had a good day today. It's just a bit of a come down after my 2.5lb loss last week.

0.7lbs is very small gain, try to just think of last week to push you on and as I know even if you have been good its still easy to STS or gain due to muscle or water retention, maybe you lost some inches this week :)

hey everyone,

Feeling really good so wanted to post :)

Been so good today, eaten very low cals and had planned to go for a nice long walk, but I have been suffering with pains from the T.O.M so took it abit easier, mind you was dashing around garages trying to get quotes on repairs so maybe that burnt some, plus general tidying etc..... who knows!!

Well WI tomorrow, feeling abit nervous as dont want to gain, If I manage to lose will be over the moon

x

hey everyone,

Feeling really good so wanted to post :)

Been so good today, eaten very low cals and had planned to go for a nice long walk, but I have been suffering with pains from the T.O.M so took it abit easier, mind you was dashing around garages trying to get quotes on repairs so maybe that burnt some, plus general tidying etc..... who knows!!

Well WI tomorrow, feeling abit nervous as dont want to gain, If I manage to lose will be over the moon

x

Well done Nee - so glad you are sounding much perkier. And well done on a good day. xx

I've had an ok day too and achieved an all time first: I bought a chinese for our supper (as a peace offering to my Terrible Teenager) and I order a main course with boiled (yes, boiled!!) rice for me and then I ate exactly half. OMFG - never have I not eaten the whole lot usually with chips on the side. Nice to think I can look forward to the other half for supper tomorrow. Is this what they mean by permanantly changing your eating habits??!!

Well done Nee - so glad you are sounding much perkier. And well done on a good day. xx

I've had an ok day too and achieved an all time first: I bought a chinese for our supper (as a peace offering to my Terrible Teenager) and I order a main course with boiled (yes, boiled!!) rice for me and then I ate exactly half. OMFG - never have I not eaten the whole lot usually with chips on the side. Nice to think I can look forward to the other half for supper tomorrow. Is this what they mean by permanantly changing your eating habits??!!

Yay well done you for stopping at half, I certainly couldnt the other night to the point I even felt sick, as we all probably have - with dieting, not needing so much food so good on you :)

Also boiled rice :) what did you have with it?

x

welcome stef, you're in the right place to lose 7 stone:) hope you get the support you need here.

fair play to you kellie, sounds like you got it sorted. i personally think thats the best way but thats just me. i have lost weight before, big amounts twice but always reverted cos it just wasn't in me to keep it up indefinitely. I am eating healthily now too and exercising more although had a huge bag of crisps yesterday:( must work that off;)

photos are strange for me, sometimes i think i look great in them and others i wish were never taken. it all depends on my mood i think. i never had self confidence growing up and in my teenage years but now i am finding out what it is even though i'm 4 stone overweight? judith, if you can use them to your advantage that would be great, if you have a photo where you look well pop it up on the wall or somewhere you can see it from time to time - better than dwelling on the bad photos;)

Morning,

Well im absolutely shocked and think my good days have well over compensated my bad and have lost 3lbs!!:eek:

so total for April is 6lbs, anyone going to do a cheeky weigh in on Friday due to end of the month?

Good luck everyone on your WI's

Well done Nee! I always weigh in on the morning of the 1st of the month to get my monthly total... although my scales were showing a 24lb gain this morning so may have to treat them to some new batteries beore Saturday morning!

Well done Nee! I always weigh in on the morning of the 1st of the month to get my monthly total... although my scales were showing a 24lb gain this morning so may have to treat them to some new batteries beore Saturday morning!

24lb gain hee hee I bet for a moment you was horrified :)

I might just carry on and weigh on my Mondays as I normally do, as it may interfere with my proper weekly loss

x

Back