'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Nee,
I am fine! actually my legs only hurt a little, but last night I did think I was going to die (throwing up I am not good at)
Its only now I realise how amazing that was!! In my diary for goals this year, I said if I didnt do a marathon, I;d definately do a half marathon- and look, I ahve that done!! One part of my life that is going well.

Nee How did today go- did you have salad?
I was at my parents today adn I had a big dessert but I figure I deserved it. I might skip evening tea tho.. or maybe have something light......

Well done you, you should be so proud xxx

As far as my 'salad' lunch it turned into roast dinner followed by a HUGE chocolate sundae with curly wurly and maltesers OOPS then tonight thought I have most definately blown this week so had an indian :eek:

Decided to not let it bother me and am expecting a gain tomorrow morning, but from tomorrow THAT IS IT... I WILL DO THIS

About to watch 'The Hangover' with the Boy'f, Night All xx

Will post in the morning to update the weight:wave_cry:

Morning :)

Weighed and have managed to STS phew, I know the gain will come tomorrow or the next day but I have a week to now kick some flab whoop!! :p

Afternoon all :D Hope everyone had good weekends!
Have beebn very bad this weekend as went away to london for my friends hen night.. lots of cider drinking while watching rugby and chips and pizza. Did try and not overdose but had no cpntrol over food so just went with it.. No idea what tomorrows weigh in will be but I had such a great weekend ill just have to deal with it1

Morning :)

Weighed and have managed to STS phew, I know the gain will come tomorrow or the next day but I have a week to now kick some flab whoop!! :p

You'll be fine - to sts is good so you obv didn't eat as much as you thought.

Afternoon all :D Hope everyone had good weekends!
Have beebn very bad this weekend as went away to london for my friends hen night.. lots of cider drinking while watching rugby and chips and pizza. Did try and not overdose but had no cpntrol over food so just went with it.. No idea what tomorrows weigh in will be but I had such a great weekend ill just have to deal with it1

Hanz, you've been so good I'm sure one little blow out won't be terrible. Just try not to throw in the towel and get back on that waggon! x

Not been around for a couple of days because very exciting times. Saturday night I played a poker tournament and won a poker holiday to Vegas worth $5k. Yippeeeee - only problem is that its in 5 weeks and my passport has expired and lots of things to organize and rearrange. Then worked a 15hr day yesterday with only 3 hrs sleep on Saturday cos I was so excited (and game didnt' finish until 1am). I ended up showering and washing my hair at 3am as I knew I had to be up at 6.30am. I don't know how I lasted yesterday?! I think that is why I ended up having the roast dinner (only 2 of the 4 pots on my plate) and half a chocolate pudding and custard. I felt so stuffed afterwards but it was a struggle just to stay upright let alone have any willpower. Anyhoo, the prize includes a stay at a 5* hotel and a reception so now I'm all stressed about what to wear and photos and sh*t. I'm off out in a min to get passport photos done - yeuch I'm going to have to live with a fat photo for the next 10 years damnit.

I had lost a couple of pounds by Friday but also took my son out for a meal Fri evening - I didn't eat the bun on my burger or have a pud but I did have brioche and pate for starter and 11/2 pts of lager. I've noticed alcohol slipping back in 2/3 times a week whereas I was down to every 2 wks so I need to get a hold of that as I know this is where I will get extra cals.

Lovely sunny day - hope you're all enjoying the sun. Shame I've had to pull out those horrid cycle shorts for my dresses afterall! xx

OMG - Judith, I am writhing around in absolute jealousy- can u teach me to play poker as well as ya! a 5* hotel????? wow! get ur photos done missues, this is the chance of a lifetime!!!! I am so excited for u! and utterly utterly jealous! Enjoy it!

Nee- well done!! nice one!
Hanz- the weekend sounds amazing, life comes first, there's plenty of time to eat well, one weekend away won't kill you. I'm glad you feel it was worth it!

My weigh in tomorro and I am clueless. I was down by 2 lb by sunday morning (after the 20k and the throwing up) but was back up by 3 this morning......

Judith, you know you want to take me dont you??? :D Must be so exciting doing the poker... I used to play online and have 'once' come 1st out of 1000 people hee hee :)

Kellierocks - good luck today fingers are crossed xx

-------------------------------------------------------------
Morning my lovelys :)

yesterday went ok, but gonna up the pace today and get some weight off for next Monday :) I can do this.... i hope:rolleyes:

Judith, you know you want to take me dont you??? :D Must be so exciting doing the poker... I used to play online and have 'once' come 1st out of 1000 people hee hee :)

Kellierocks - good luck today fingers are crossed xx

Morning my lovelys :)

yesterday went ok, but gonna up the pace today and get some weight off for next Monday :) I can do this.... i hope:rolleyes:

I am totally addicted to poker and struggle to have one day a week when I don't play. I rarely play during the day otherwise I would never do anything! I've played for about 5 years and have improved a lot but don't think there's much chance of me beating the 3000 other people who'll probably be playing the same event in Vegas. But who cares? I'll just have fun and do my best. I do think its a great hobby for a single woman - I can go out any evening or travel anywhere and know that I can walk in, sit down and get a game. No finding partners, lifts, booking courts, expensive equipment, etc and I could actually make money!! Women constitute about 10% of players so you get to meet LOADS of men as well ;) (Altho most are pretty grungy AND they are gamblers afterall :confused: )

Good luck Kellie, I'm sure you'll be fine for WI.

I've had mediocre few days so not surprised to find that my WI today was a big fat STS. I need to buy a couple of things for Vegas even tho i was determined not to shop until i'd lost 2 stone at least. Plus I usually take an empty suitcase to USA as the shopping is so brill. Only 4 wks until I go so I can't see me making a big dent in my current weight. Must try harder this week (again). Have a lovely day WeMITTs xx

hee hee you want to avoid those gamblers :8855:

Im sure you will be back on it this week and we will both see a loss next week :)

well! i found out that the reason behind my poor health was food intolerance. so i've had to radically, and i mean radically, change what i eat. it's been tough but i'm over half a stone down already after a week! and i feel good. feels good to be back on board x

Colly- what kind of changes? that's mad but hopefully serves you well in the long run.
Judith, seriously I need to learn to play! most things i don';t mind oding on my own, but that is a real interactive social scene! and i like the odds of 90% men!!

Wi today adn somehow I am 1lb off- seriously guys the scales are yo yo ing and I know it is 1lb off but I am so afraid it will be up next week! and given how much I''ve done this week I'm surprised it wasn't about 3 lbs off over the past 7 days. I just don't get it.

I'm not complaining, It just feels like I'm not doing it right.

well! i found out that the reason behind my poor health was food intolerance. so i've had to radically, and i mean radically, change what i eat. it's been tough but i'm over half a stone down already after a week! and i feel good. feels good to be back on board x

Glad you found out whats going on and that your getting on okwith your new eating plan, are you celiac at all or just intollerant to dairy?

Colly- what kind of changes? that's mad but hopefully serves you well in the long run.
Judith, seriously I need to learn to play! most things i don';t mind oding on my own, but that is a real interactive social scene! and i like the odds of 90% men!!

Wi today adn somehow I am 1lb off- seriously guys the scales are yo yo ing and I know it is 1lb off but I am so afraid it will be up next week! and given how much I''ve done this week I'm surprised it wasn't about 3 lbs off over the past 7 days. I just don't get it.

1lb off is great hun but if your concerned maybe its time for some new scales?

I also agree on the poker, I can play but just to Las vegas must be soo awesome

x

Great to get to the bottom of things. At least you'll feel better and looks like you'll get your weight loss going again. xx

Kellie, if you're serious about learning buy a book, download a website and practice on play money. Its fuuunnn. Then join a message board (like this one) and you'll find groups that want to meet up IRRL - not many places don't have some games. There are also women only events if you are really shy. Well done on the WI - it all counts. xx

I also agree on the poker, I can play but just to Las vegas must be soo awesome

x

I confess I've spent the last 3 dys thinking it must be a mistake but today I got the letter and confirmation I'll be staying at the Palazzo (by the Venetian) and the website looks unbelievable. I could have done with the $1500 they've spent on the room for 6 nites - if I'd been given the $$ I'd have booked somewhere for about $400 and saved the rest. But I'll never stay somewhere like this so maybe its better this way.

I've been Vegas before and stayed in Luxor which was nice but not on this level and I took my TT with me. Now I'm on my own and can do what I like. So target for next 4 wks is to lose 7lbs so I can fit into my white trousers and feel good about myself. Also looking on e-bay for a couple of cheap tops so I won't mind if they don't fit in the future for when (not if...) I lose this blo*dy weight.

Have a good week all. xx

How exciting, you can get some lovely things and make yourself feel speacial :)

Hows everyone doing this week so far, on target for May?

Was feeling abit crap, so found a excersise workout - kickboxing on you tube... just did that for 10 mins and feeling much brighter...I know 10 mins doesnt sound alot but it works out I have burnt 300 cals so maybe not too bad WHOOP

And I didnt even have to leave my house ha ha

I'm gluten (wheat oats barley and rye), dairy, artificial sweeteners, egg intolerant! Among other things like pork and chicken, and grapes!! So major changes. Nee you'll have to link that it sounds fab xx

I'm gluten (wheat oats barley and rye), dairy, artificial sweeteners, egg intolerant! Among other things like pork and chicken, and grapes!! So major changes. Nee you'll have to link that it sounds fab xx

Must be quite challanging for you right now then with getting used to the new foods etc, wish you all the luck tho xx

The link for that work out is -

YouTube - 10-Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout

Its not really hard but I definately felt i had worked out and there is other ones linked to the same person :)

So.. Gained 3 pounds! Ouch, I suppose I had to expect that with the cider and all this weekend but was a little gutted that the weekdays were good. nevermind, Aim is to loose that much this week and get back on track!

That workout looks awesome Nee.. Never thought about finding themon youtube and am abit bored of my minstry of sound one so may try it out. About to go walking for a couple of hours now too.. its so beautiful outside!

So.. Gained 3 pounds! Ouch, I suppose I had to expect that with the cider and all this weekend but was a little gutted that the weekdays were good. nevermind, Aim is to loose that much this week and get back on track!

That workout looks awesome Nee.. Never thought about finding themon youtube and am abit bored of my minstry of sound one so may try it out. About to go walking for a couple of hours now too.. its so beautiful outside!

Ahh hun, dont let it bother you too much, Im certain you will lose it this week xx

The workout isnt the most exciting but to do it in 10 min bursts suits me, and then you can do it a few times or look for others if you feel you need more :)

urgent query- what kind of new scales should i buy???
Hanz- it was worht it! u have teh happy memories, adn with ur record it will all be off in another week. You are doing so well, think of it as a treat!

I bought some Salter scales via ebay they are as acurate as the WW ones ( they are glass with silver underneath) I couldnt justify paying over £30 so the ones I got worked out about £15 :)

Im doing ok, quite proud actually, got my calories right down again and been more active the last couple of days and am about to do my 10 min workout again to try and get rid of some stuff before bed :)

Sooo excited, me and the OH are going to watch Sex and the city 2 tomorrow and going for a meal at Pizza hut ( have a buy one meal get one free) it does include salads so going to try and be as good as possible!!

Anyone have any ideas on the calories in the foods on there menu?

xx

The link for that work out is -

YouTube - 10-Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout

Its not really hard but I definately felt i had worked out and there is other ones linked to the same person :)

"not that hard" - I am embarressed to admit I can't do a star jump and I had to go really slow. But I did it - yay!

Don't worry Hanz - you'll be back at it in no time. Hope you enjoyed your walk. x

urgent query- what kind of new scales should i buy???
Hanz- it was worht it! u have teh happy memories, adn with ur record it will all be off in another week. You are doing so well, think of it as a treat!

I bought some Salter ones on offer at Tescos - bit annoying that you have to bend down to put them on (not a pretty sight as I weigh naked :cool: ) and then you have to say who you are and wait for it to tell you your height (like I don't know??). But reasonable price.

Sooo excited, me and the OH are going to watch Sex and the city 2 tomorrow and going for a meal at Pizza hut ( have a buy one meal get one free) it does include salads so going to try and be as good as possible!!

Anyone have any ideas on the calories in the foods on there menu?

xx

If you click on Pizza Hut site they have pdfs for cals etc for every combination of pizza and sides. Nutritional Information - Pizza Hut

Btw if you know you will succumb to pizza, take a sheet of foil with you and wrap half up - it freezes fantastically well and then its lurking in the freezer if you feel the urge again another day. In the States they'd do this for you but doesn't seem to be acceptable here, but why should you waste food you've paid for?

Hope you have a fabbo nite out. xx

Back