'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Wahey, another 3.5 off tonight! :D march is going well so far.

Well done Hanz :)

Were all doing so well :)

hi all.

Well, I lost 3lbs last week, weight day is monday, so that is a total of 9lbs.

I have been debating, buying something nice, like a lovely pair of jeans maybe, in the size i want to get to, as inspiration maybe. Not sure how good an idea that is! What if i never get into them! But then it might give me something to aim towards! :confused:

well, 9lbs lost! Only another 50 to go! (at the very least! As that would make my bmi 25.6, so maybe another 14lbs on top at least)

hi all.

YAY thats so good :)

I think at the end of march we should all report our overall weightloss and tally it up!!

Then we need to set April amounts :)

hi all.

I have been debating, buying something nice, like a lovely pair of jeans maybe, in the size i want to get to, as inspiration maybe. Not sure how good an idea that is! What if i never get into them! But then it might give me something to aim towards! :confused:

well, 9lbs lost! Only another 50 to go! (at the very least! As that would make my bmi 25.6, so maybe another 14lbs on top at least)

Congrats :D Well I have this shirt I bought on sale 6 months ago that I loved but it was a bit too small for me (typical salesmania..) so Ive been using that and trying iton after every weigh in and I can now fit into it comfortably (its even a little baggy now..) so its definately helped me! gave me a reminderthat Ive done really well, and that I want to continue.

Im buying a top in the next size down next and seeing how that goes.

hi everyone

well ive decided now is the time to kick start my serious diet. im going to greece July 8th and need to lose 4 stone by then. i know its alot to lose in just under 4 months but im going to give it a go.

my plan is to live on salads and fruit mainly and go for at least a one hour walk a day.

wish me luck :)

!!Good Luck!! hope it goes well with the salads:)

hi all.

Well done you!! Nice result. x

Ahhh so mad at myself. Worked long day today but was really good and stuck to diet. Had supper at work about 6pm which was baked potato, cheese and salad. All good. BUT then I got home where my son had just ordered a pizza to be delivered and the voucher he had meant he got a free one as well. Now pizza is my one true love - could eat it every day, usually the deep pan kind. So, you guessed it, I had a slice. There's loads left that he's going to keep until tomorrow so I'm typing this message in the hope that I can resist temptation and not raid the fridge before bed. Send me positive thoughts please guys....

Ahhh so mad at myself. Worked long day today but was really good and stuck to diet. Had supper at work about 6pm which was baked potato, cheese and salad. All good. BUT then I got home where my son had just ordered a pizza to be delivered and the voucher he had meant he got a free one as well. Now pizza is my one true love - could eat it every day, usually the deep pan kind. So, you guessed it, I had a slice. There's loads left that he's going to keep until tomorrow so I'm typing this message in the hope that I can resist temptation and not raid the fridge before bed. Send me positive thoughts please guys....

:eek: Pizza hee hee

Was you good last night??

x

How did you do Judith?? I lost a battle with a bowl of pasta last night... :cry:

On my first week of SW now. :) I have to say, I'm loving the flexibility, but I haven't stuck to it one hundred percent, because of a few meals out this week. Most days I've had 15 + syns. For the next few days I'm going to try and stick to 5-10 and hope that boosts the weightloss. I already feel thinner, but we'll have to see.

I need to do some serious exercise today. :D

Hi everyone,

Hows this week going so far?

I have been pretty good, again no major slip ups but did have some extra bread/toast the other day also having weird 'lady times' ToTm! so worried it will reflect in my weight on Monday if not calmed down.

Been feeling really positive, until today - at college there was loads of mirrors EVERYWHERE I noticed that my legs are huger than they are already and I have major Fatness going on around the tops of my legs at the back as if I have some weird abnormality, upset me abit actually, but more reason to carry on :)

Hey guys, the support worked. I didn't have anymore pizza - yay!! Today I've been pretty good and there's still pizza left (my boy ordered A LOT). Got in late again and (so far) haven't succumbed. I might just slope off to bed early before I get my late nite hunger pangs.

Ditzee sorry you lost the battle of the Pasta. Hope you are all doing well today. xx

Hey guys, the support worked. I didn't have anymore pizza - yay!! Today I've been pretty good and there's still pizza left (my boy ordered A LOT). Got in late again and (so far) haven't succumbed. I might just slope off to bed early before I get my late nite hunger pangs.

Ditzee sorry you lost the battle of the Pasta. Hope you are all doing well today. xx

Well done for not letting the temptation win :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how is all today?

I felt abit down yesterday but give myself a kicking so feeling all up for it again today :)

nee- i feel the same way when i'm somewhere with mirrors. it actually makes me want to cry! but this is why we're here. we want to wolf whistle at the mirrors! ;)

i'm going to be making the switch over to cambridge as of next week. gotta do this. x

well, im feeling a bit down today.

I know my weigh day is monday..but i do like to weigh myself on a morning every day! :eek: bad i know, especially as i have not lost even half a pound since monday, so now im a bit down!

I have heard of an exercise video called the 30 day shred..ive heard good things about it, and it has 3 different levels, so i would start at level 1, but what i really like about it, the whole thing is 20 mins, including warm up and cool down. I have other exercise videos and they are 50 mins to 1 hr or more! I think even i could manage to fit in 20 minutes!

Going out for a meal tomorrow night though!!! Worrying about what im going to have!

well, im feeling a bit down today.

I know my weigh day is monday..but i do like to weigh myself on a morning every day! :eek: bad i know, especially as i have not lost even half a pound since monday, so now im a bit down!

I have heard of an exercise video called the 30 day shred..ive heard good things about it, and it has 3 different levels, so i would start at level 1, but what i really like about it, the whole thing is 20 mins, including warm up and cool down. I have other exercise videos and they are 50 mins to 1 hr or more! I think even i could manage to fit in 20 minutes!

Going out for a meal tomorrow night though!!! Worrying about what im going to have!

as a serial weigher i feel your pain- but remember that day to day you can naturally fluctuate in weight and i guess this is why they say don't weigh yourself all the time! stay focussed over the weekend as hard as that may be- you'll be really disappointed with yourself if you let your hard work go to waste. what kind of meal are you going for? maybe if you scope the menu in advance you can figure what you're going to have to limit the damage :)

as a serial weigher i feel your pain- but remember that day to day you can naturally fluctuate in weight and i guess this is why they say don't weigh yourself all the time! stay focussed over the weekend as hard as that may be- you'll be really disappointed with yourself if you let your hard work go to waste. what kind of meal are you going for? maybe if you scope the menu in advance you can figure what you're going to have to limit the damage :)

yes that is true, this is the point i usually jack it all in, as i get dissapointed!

It is a fusion restaraunt , so italian and indian! We have been there before, and last time as a main, i had a salmon and pesto with new potatoes, so im thinking i might have that,, but ask for them not to put the butter sauce on the potatoes possibly. And no pudding! Will be nice to have a meal out with dh with no children though! Have not had one of those for 18 months!

good idea- if you have it set in your mind what you're having then don't even look at the menu. i know how hard it is but you can do it and just think how proud you'll be of yourself afterwards.
and if you do cave and have something a bit naughtier...well don't let a bad night turn into a bad weekend, then a bad week, bad month, etc!

and of course the main thing- enjoy your meal, a year and a half is a long time, you deserve a great night :)

Nee, sorry you were feeling down yesterday. Hope you are feeling better today. You should know that you are a great support to the rest of us and I appreciate that. xx

Arcmom, sorry you're feeling down too. I hope that looking forward to your meal out will cheer you up. If I know I'm going out I try to save a few calories in advance as that makes me feel a bit better. For example WW have a really good very low cal veggie soup that you could make a pot of and then eat on and off all day. Then I sometimes have a Slimfast (coffee flavour of course - the only type I like) shake about 30 mins before I go out. If I'm not starving hungry I seem to manage the ordering and the bread basket better. I know it sounds daft having 220 cals just before a meal when you need all the saved cals you can but it often means I save a lot more than 220 cals on the meal itself. A large diet coke can help a bit too. Good luck xx

Today I've been good and marched around the park for 45 mins with the doggie. I'm spring cleaning today (yeuch) and am hoping to manage the diet well today. Tonight I am going out but will be designated driver as this avoids any risk of adding unnecessary empty calories from the old lager.

Have a good day everyone. xx

Back