'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

out of the 19s nee, that's fab. xx

no probs xx
and remember, 1lb may seem disappointing to you after a few weeks of higher weight loss but the way i like to think of it is as a solid block of fat. y'know, the lard stuff you get from the supermarket for frying. imagine holding 1lb of that, about half a kilogram. and you have melted that away from your body. personally visualising that makes it seem more real than a number on a scale.

on a different note, starting CD today. eeeee. x

no probs xx
and remember, 1lb may seem disappointing to you after a few weeks of higher weight loss but the way i like to think of it is as a solid block of fat. y'know, the lard stuff you get from the supermarket for frying. imagine holding 1lb of that, about half a kilogram. and you have melted that away from your body. personally visualising that makes it seem more real than a number on a scale.

ooh, i know that wasnt aimed at me, but im so off to do that! Ill have to do it with butter though :)

And good luck with CD

well done to Nee and to everyone else who lost, and gd luck for next week to those who havent loss.

Well i lost 2lbs this week, and i'm aiming for a pound next week to get me to my half stone mark for this months target.

no probs xx

Your so right hun :)

Starting CD arrgghh scary, hope day one goes well, let me know

x

well done to Nee and to everyone else who lost, and gd luck for next week to those who havent loss.

Well i lost 2lbs this week, and i'm aiming for a pound next week to get me to my half stone mark for this months target.

thanks Tamzy, And good on you for the 2lb loss.

Even if I do say so myself, this thread is awesome :)

xx

I've dropped 1.6 lbs this week... thankful for that as I've had a close relationship with red wine this week & my blip with pasta! Time to knuckle back down & stop these empty calories.

The 17's & a 3 stone loss are calling me!!

Hi,

Is it too late for me to join this groupn, Nee?

I would love to try to drop 4 stone by 6th September. I started my diet today and decided to search on line for a support group. I have at least 5 stone to lose. I'm only 5' and weigh 14stone.

MiniDom

Well done on the loss Nee. Tamzy, Ditzeeblonde and Arcmom - you've all done brilliant and every bit helps. xx

I have my weigh-in tomorrow but think I should be ok. I survived my Sunday roast but only just (drank way too much alcohol) - about 1800 cals I think for the day. Today has been ok too (apart from an extra chocolate bar instead of lunch).

Have a great week everyone.

I've had a good day so far. Need to do some serious exercise later though. I survived Sunday Lunch yesterday - had quite a good day overall! Think I'll just have a slice of toast and some fruit later today. :)

Hi,

Is it too late for me to join this groupn, Nee?

I would love to try to drop 4 stone by 6th September. I started my diet today and decided to search on line for a support group. I have at least 5 stone to lose. I'm only 5' and weigh 14stone.

MiniDom

Hello MiniDom,

Never to late to join, What sort of diet you doing?

xx

Well done on the loss Nee. Tamzy, Ditzeeblonde and Arcmom - you've all done brilliant and every bit helps. xx

I have my weigh-in tomorrow but think I should be ok. I survived my Sunday roast but only just (drank way too much alcohol) - about 1800 cals I think for the day. Today has been ok too (apart from an extra chocolate bar instead of lunch).

Have a great week everyone.

Well done on surviving the Roast hee hee not so sure about the alcohol tho :rolleyes:

x

Well done on the 2lbs :)

My total for the month is 12lbs so shouldnt grumble but I think its good to have targets, which mine is a minimum of 2lbs per week, but hey ho :)

I set goals but my body doesnt seem to listen, I can lose 1lb one week bwing really really strict on diet and exercise, take it easy the next and lose 4- it totally confuses me.
well done for getting below the 19 mark!!!

no probs xx

Oh wow- had never realised this!! will start this as a visualisation from now on!
Good luck at CD.
My weigh in is tomorrow....

Congrats on all the loses girls! :D
Agree on the visualisation thing, In SW they have this huge jelly lump which is 2lb, Its crazy to hold it and know you've lost that much even if you cant see it yet.. Cant say I notice ive lost weight, but I figure another stone and I'll really notice the difference.

Had a mixed week.. getting a little bored of what I've been eating so next week going to have to try some new recipes.. hoping for a good loss thou as stuck to it this week.

Oh wow- had never realised this!! will start this as a visualisation from now on!
Good luck at CD.
My weigh in is tomorrow....

How did the weigh in go? Hoping for a loss for you :)

Congrats on all the loses girls! :D
Agree on the visualisation thing, In SW they have this huge jelly lump which is 2lb, Its crazy to hold it and know you've lost that much even if you cant see it yet.. Cant say I notice ive lost weight, but I figure another stone and I'll really notice the difference.

Had a mixed week.. getting a little bored of what I've been eating so next week going to have to try some new recipes.. hoping for a good loss thou as stuck to it this week.

I think its always hard to notice a difference when you have lost some, my OH says he can feel a difference on me but Im certainly not convinced hee hee.

Good luck for next weeks weigh in xx

NO WEIGHT LOSS
gutted.
I tried out yesterday and I had 2 off, and this morning- no change since last Tuesday. WHY????
Couldnt go to gym this morning, had to be a twork at 7am, just home now and too tired.
Seriously whats the point?
Keep focusing on running the marathon, trying to do positive visualisation, but.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry:
I have now eaten way more than i normally do adn I still want to keep eating!

Last edited:
Hi,
you asked about my diet. I'm useless at losing weight. And my body is very efficient at getting accustomed to lower calorie intake. My daughter had the same problem and she lost weight by folowing SF for three/four days a week. Eating healthily on the other days. She was told that varyng her calorie intake would be her key. She's lost about 20lbs.

So i'm tying this too. 1200 cals 3 days a week, 1500 cals 3 days and no diet on Sundays.

Yesterday was my first day. But it was easier than I thought, because I knew I could have a treat today. I even managed to have a fab low fat burger in a granary bun with loads of salad for dinner last night. Awesome! guilt free!

What CD are you using? Do they work?

Minidom

NO WEIGHT LOSS
gutted.
I tried out yesterday and I had 2 off, and this morning- no change since last Tuesday. WHY????
Couldnt go to gym this morning, had to be a twork at 7am, just home now and too tired.
Seriously whats the point?
Keep focusing on running the marathon, trying to do positive visualisation, but.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry:
I have now eaten way more than i normally do adn I still want to keep eating!

Hey, No loss isnt always a bad thing, although I know I complain too hee hee

Just try not to go to mad with eating naughty things, you'll regret it tomorrow

keep up the good spirit hun, you can do this

xx

Hi,
you asked about my diet. I'm useless at losing weight. And my body is very efficient at getting accustomed to lower calorie intake. My daughter had the same problem and she lost weight by folowing SF for three/four days a week. Eating healthily on the other days. She was told that varyng her calorie intake would be her key. She's lost about 20lbs.

So i'm tying this too. 1200 cals 3 days a week, 1500 cals 3 days and no diet on Sundays.

Yesterday was my first day. But it was easier than I thought, because I knew I could have a treat today. I even managed to have a fab low fat burger in a granary bun with loads of salad for dinner last night. Awesome! guilt free!

What CD are you using? Do they work?

Minidom

Sounds like a good idea with what your doing :)

I just kind of do my own thing but keep cals as low as possible and use Xenical if I have too much fat :) The walk as often as I can - having 2 monster dogs helps ;)

Haven't been on here for ages again, and always so much to catch up on. The weight losses have been great - really inspiring. Well done Nee on getting into the 18's. I've reached the 19's this week. Looking back through my charts I am now at exactly the same weight as I was when I gave up w8 last year. I'm not doing that again after 7 weeks of sole sourcing.
I've lost 4lbs again this week, so really pleased. Only 8lbs to go to reach my Easter target of 3 stone off- if I stick to the plan I should do it. :).

It is really inspiring seeing how the rest of you are doing, especially those of your with fantastic losses whilst eating - I just don't have the will power. Hope the CD is going well Colly.

I promise to try and drop in before next weeks weigh in.
Good luck all of you x:)

Another 3.5 off tonight and got slimmer of the week so a good week's work! Just need at least 2.5 next week for my stone and a half sticker, im amazed at losing this much in 6 weeks..kind of feel stupid I never went to SW before!

Back