'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

PuZzLeD

Morning all :)

Absolutely confused!!!!

Weighed this morning (not official WI - just my normal check ins daily) and I am up 4lbs from Monday!!

Ive been really good with food, so what is going on????? :(

Morning all :)

Absolutely confused!!!!

Weighed this morning (not official WI - just my normal check ins daily) and I am up 4lbs from Monday!!

morning gawjus!

You should never weigh before weigh day! Stick with it an on official weigh in you will loose! Did u have a bigmeal yest or drink lots of fluids?

Keep ur chin up! It will show u naughty scale hopper! Hehe

xxxx

morning gawjus!

You should never weigh before weigh day! Stick with it an on official weigh in you will loose! Did u have a bigmeal yest or drink lots of fluids?

xxxx

Yesterday I had

B - 2 slices wholemeal toast

L - 3 Ryevita's and a yoghurt

D - 1/2 chicken breast with salad - lettuce, beetroot, pepper, grated carrot and 3 ham slices (sandwich meat) Then a Banana with natural yoghurt

Snacks - 1 cereal bar

Normal fluids

:(

I soooo Better lose ha ha!!

Yesterday I had

B - 2 slices wholemeal toast

L - 3 Ryevita's and a yoghurt

D - 1/2 chicken breast with salad - lettuce, beetroot, pepper, grated carrot and 3 ham slices (sandwich meat) Then a Banana with natural yoghurt

Snacks - 1 cereal bar

Normal fluids

I soooo Better lose ha ha!!

If that's a typical days food u have to loose! :) try not to worry

Xxxxxx

morning gawjus!

xxxx

If that's a typical days food u have to loose! :) try not to worry

Xxxxxx

Yeh thats what I have been having all week give or take...im proper stocked up on salad YUMMY :)

We shall see on Monday just horrifying when you have been good and you see that, might cut back a little for today and tomorrow but already had me toast :)

Yeh thats what I have been having all week give or take...im proper stocked up on salad YUMMY :)

We shall see on Monday just horrifying when you have been good and you see that, might cut back a little for today and tomorrow but already had me toast :)

That is tough (as one scale hopper to another). I have been good and whilst not put on, scales are exacto same as WI last Tues. Bodies are so annoying. But don't let it get you down. And not sure about cutting back anymore - I can't see how you can eat less unless it is just for one day.

Well you all expected me to be at work, but having got there at 7.45am we found by 9.30 that a mistake in the rota'ing meant too many staff. So boss said we'd be paid anyway if one of us wanted to go home. To be fair me and another bod agreed to take half each. So I'm back home for 3 hrs and then he'll go 3 hrs early. Nice! Good excuse to get the TT up and bribed him with a bacon sandwich (too late for me as I'd already had my breakfast shake). So going to take dog out and a potter before going back to work again. Have a good day, my dears. xx

Well we have another flipping thunderstorm overhead and I think the phone line has been hit again!!! The poor BT man was here all last week fixing the last lighting strike we had. When the weather is wet and miserable like this all I want to do I curl up and eat?? I've had so many cups of tea to hold off the munchies that I will be up all night going to the loo! So far so go but I'm away to put clean sheets on the bed and curl up with a book and hope I can take my mind of food!!!

night night talk to you all tomorrow (if we still have a connection)

Well just got back from a night away with friends.. was a little naughty, everyone wanted to go to a curry house and im not huge on spices so pretty much stick with korma which im guessing is very bad (but oh so yummy!) that and Naan bread.. Mmm. And drinks..though all vodka and d. coke so that wasnt too bad.

Feeling guilty now.. which is stupid as I had an awesome time. Nvm, shall be good for rest of weekend, put in a bit more exercise and see what tuesday brings! :)

Nee, I dunno whats going wrong but I am exactly the same. I have been sooo good since pizza and I am doing so much exercise- I just dont get it. I wonder is this cos I stopped alli? Does my body need to adjust or something?

Hoping the thunderstorm stays away from me til after my 10k tomorrow- its in my hometown (i now live 35 mins away) so Its more daunting!!

Hanz- stop feeling guilty. You are so amazingly disciplined 99.99% of the time. You gotta live too, and you are great at not letting one big meal affect your head.
Ronsy clean sheets and a book sounds lovely.

My bestest friend is home for weekend and wanting to go out but I postponed til tomorrow to make sure i run- discipline!!!

Well just got back from a night away with friends.. was a little naughty, everyone wanted to go to a curry house and im not huge on spices so pretty much stick with korma which im guessing is very bad (but oh so yummy!) that and Naan bread.. Mmm. And drinks..though all vodka and d. coke so that wasnt too bad.

Feeling guilty now.. which is stupid as I had an awesome time. Nvm, shall be good for rest of weekend, put in a bit more exercise and see what tuesday brings! :)

Hmmm Korma is soooo good, and the naan bread too, I can taste it just thinking about it hee hee

Dont worry about it, Like Kellie said, your good the majority of the time and I know you will be back focussed tomorrow :)

Nee, I dunno whats going wrong but I am exactly the same. I have been sooo good since pizza and I am doing so much exercise- I just dont get it. I wonder is this cos I stopped alli? Does my body need to adjust or something?

Hoping the thunderstorm stays away from me til after my 10k tomorrow- its in my hometown (i now live 35 mins away) so Its more daunting!!

Hanz- stop feeling guilty. You are so amazingly disciplined 99.99% of the time. You gotta live too, and you are great at not letting one big meal affect your head.
Ronsy clean sheets and a book sounds lovely.

My bestest friend is home for weekend and wanting to go out but I postponed til tomorrow to make sure i run- discipline!!!

Thats interesting, I have stopped taking Xenical - Docs didnt re-prescribe it the B****** :( and although I never was very oily, I would nip to the Ladies department alot more... I want that back ha ha nothing like a good ol' P** ha ha did I just say that :O

Im hoping the thunderstorm comes no where near me tomorrow, I want to go to a pub down near the beach and sit outside and top up the tan :)

Good luck with the 10k, is that just for exercise or is it a race? also VERY disciplined, Im impressed xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

So today, intentionally wanted to reduce calories more, I think cos I had put pressure on I actually ate more oops, mind you Im not talking chocs or anything, I just had extra toast (4 slices) but that brings my calories for the day to 1246!!! so still ok, although I want alot less than that!

So tonight I have been out for a walk with the dog monsters and walked at twice my normal speed, done 10-15 mins of just dancing around to music (as I cant do the workout as internet connection to slow) and done some stretches etc

I watched the first S&TC movie again today and kept crying throughout it, I love it :)

So now going to wash my hair so I can straighten it tomorrow, yes its a long process I have stupid hair thats thick and curly - hmm dont I just sound attractive :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

South indian chicken curry with naan and chips
Chinese curry with half rice/half chips
BK Whopper with fries
Kung Po Chicken with fried rice
Pizza Hut Deep Pan beef sizzler
KFC zinger bucket
Seafood risotto
Beef in ale with a puff pastry crust
Garlic Bread with cheese
Cadbury's fruit and nut
Lemon drizzle cake
New York cheese cake
Profiteroles
Sticky toffee pudding

Oh god, I just had to get that off my chest. I feel like I'm in mourning for all that tasty, seductive, delicious, mouth-watering food. I am struggling today and I know that I'm not sure I can hang on much longer without a foodie treat. I keep trying to imagine myself in nice white trousers or skinny jeans but it isn't working. I am off to bed even though I know that this type of craving can keep me awake for hours. It would help if I was losing any weight at the mo - sounds like we're all struggling with that. Nite, nite. x

BK Whopper with fries
KFC zinger bucket
Seafood risotto
Garlic Bread with cheese
Cadbury's fruit and nut
Lemon drizzle cake
New York cheese cake
Profiteroles
Sticky toffee pudding

Oh god, I just had to get that off my chest. I feel like I'm in mourning for all that tasty, seductive, delicious, mouth-watering food. I am struggling today and I know that I'm not sure I can hang on much longer without a foodie treat. I keep trying to imagine myself in nice white trousers or skinny jeans but it isn't working. I am off to bed even though I know that this type of craving can keep me awake for hours. It would help if I was losing any weight at the mo - sounds like we're all struggling with that. Nite, nite. x

Hope you survived the thoughts of the tasty food :)

Just think of how much fat is in them! and the colories its just not worth destroying of the white yeans :)

Wait till weigh day and allow yourself a treat - maybe not something shockingly bad for you but something to relieve the want for another week (thats what I do)

xx

No need to feel guilty about a little slip we all have them from time to time. and to be honest I think in a way they are good for us as it reenforces us on what we want to achieve.

When we go for a curry (I could live on it every day) I now keep away from the sauces and have Tandoori or Tikka Chicken & salad and pinch a little of my Hubby's rice and drink water. This way I can still go out for a curry as it's the only take out I really miss so over the years have worked out when I'm dieting that's the only meal I'm allowed.

I hate it when I get cravings like Judith that's why I go to bed early, and I'm the same it would keep me awake so I read to take my mind off it. At this rate I will be come a bed-bound librarian!!

Don't worry Ladies I live way up in North East Scotland and the thunder storms are still with us so you should all be safe today!! Kellie good luck on the 10K I will be thinking of you and cheer leading for you even if I can't be there.

I also love S&TC can't wait for the next one! and I can just see you dancing around the living room , it's good to have a dance it takes all the stress away and brings a smile to your face.

Well better go I have heaps of paper work to do before hubby gets home tomorrow as we are going away next Thursday to Granton-on-Spey for a few days with the dogs, so I had better get my backside organised or I will be getting in to trouble from the accountant (again!!)

Have a great Sunday!

P.S can anyone tell me why I can no longer add smilies to my posts?

Last edited:
Ronsy, if you hit quick reply you don;t get smilies- could that be it? I'm not very technical so I'm the worst person to be responding!!

Well the 10k is over!! it was tough- compare to teh last one, this was all uphill and downhill, and the downs are never as easy as the ups are hard. Plus my little sister who trains half as much as me beat me (she says 2 mins, but i could always see her so I dont think it was that long!!) She is 3 stone lighter- it shows how being lighter is better! Hopefully by christmas......

It is still beautiful here, so Nee I hope ur at the pub by the beach
Judith, i skipped ur list- I could not face the temptation! not right now. Not when the scales are stuck (maybe all the scales are broke????)

About alli, I'm wondering is my body readjusting to living without it by trying to put on what I lost with its help- does that make sense? Anyway, the aim is to never see 13 st again adn until I am safely away from it I have to be careful. I have no idea what Tuesday will bring, I cannot tell what my body is doing, when I'm good it doesn't seem to make a difference right now.

Oh saw a guy this morning (its a sweet little story but you would sleep through the details) who I had a crush on when i was 16. He was there today, (with Girlfriend) and yet again I imagined marrying him. We are on hello terms - I dont actually want to talk to him, I like just seeing him when we're both home, and sighing and appreciating God's beauty here on earth hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahh

when i was 16 he was actually one of the nicest ppl I knew. When I say knew- exaggeration, but we had this day where we spoke for ages alone twice.... odd but always stands out. (i was fat as a teenager and very awkward so these little happy memories from then are rare!!)
Going for a shower and to lie outside on my lawn where a 27 year old will never know that I am dreaming about marrying him hahahahhahahaha

Yes I am crazy, but i like it!

Thanks for the tip Kellie I will try it with this post. :gen147: Yay! it worked :character00180: can you tell I like these things?? :eek:

I am soooooo impressed with you. I can't walk a mile let alone run 10k (I'm doing a little happy dance for you :party0011::wee:) and yes I am also crazy but it help keep me sane!!

Enjoy dreaming of your young man. :4635: Watch you don't get sunburn (we have rain and clouds today yuk!) and next time you run you will beat your sister by 5 mins!

Hey Ronsy! Another one from Aberdeen :D
There are a few of us on here now!

Well so far, my weekend has been pretty good.. didn't go swimming though and I really miss it, so can't wait to get back into the pool tomorrow morning before work. Hopefully this will be the boost I need to start losing again!

Hmmm Korma is soooo good, and the naan bread too, I can taste it just thinking about it hee hee

Dont worry about it, Like Kellie said, your good the majority of the time and I know you will be back focussed tomorrow :)

So now going to wash my hair so I can straighten it tomorrow, yes its a long process I have stupid hair thats thick and curly - hmm dont I just sound attractive :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :D and as a fellow thick and curly hair girl, I share your pain! Sadly my straightners died last week with some scary smoke and sparks.. Hmm.

BK Whopper with fries
KFC zinger bucket
Seafood risotto
Garlic Bread with cheese
Cadbury's fruit and nut
Lemon drizzle cake
New York cheese cake
Profiteroles
Sticky toffee pudding

Oh that list made me slightly drool! Heh, I hope you made it through the night..I always think its worse when you concentrate on what you cant have because then you feel like your missing out.. we can still have lots of yummy things too.

Well the 10k is over!! it was tough- compare to teh last one, this was all uphill and downhill, and the downs are never as easy as the ups are hard. Plus my little sister who trains half as much as me beat me (she says 2 mins, but i could always see her so I dont think it was that long!!) She is 3 stone lighter- it shows how being lighter is better! Hopefully by christmas......
Congrats on the 10k, thats amazing! Heh, i gotta say though she only beat you by a little bit, imagine how well you'll do if you were 3 stones lighter!

-----

Have just eaten the most amazing desert.. Triple chocolate lolly made by the skinny cow and it was only 83 cals!! :p It was soo good.

Well the 10k is over!! it was tough- compare to teh last one, this was all uphill and downhill, and the downs are never as easy as the ups are hard. Plus my little sister who trains half as much as me beat me (she says 2 mins, but i could always see her so I dont think it was that long!!) She is 3 stone lighter- it shows how being lighter is better!

Oh saw a guy this morning (its a sweet little story but you would sleep through the details) who I had a crush on when i was 16. He was there today, (with Girlfriend) and yet again I imagined marrying him.

Well done you on the 10k. Amazing! I struggled with my 1 mile dog walk today. And don't worry about your sis - you'll cream her ass before you know it.

I love that you have a dreamboat. I still have the occasional crushes on people and can still remember a couple from school. In fact I went out with one of my school objects of desire later and he never lived up to my fantasy so maybe better to keep it like that.

Sorry about the list of food last nite - that was just plain mean of me. Today I have been abstemious. Two shakes and a poo (sorry if TMI but I haven't been for 7 days so I was wondering if that was part of being stuck). If the scales don't shift tomorrow then they are out the window :badmood:. Hope you are having a better time than me atm. (See what I mean about my moodiness?!)

Morning!
Upped my game to 40 lenghts in the pool this morning before work, absalutley shattered. Such a great feeling though, coming out and feeling SO refreshed, and makes me want to eat fruit for breakfast rather than porridge/scrambled eggs!
It's super gloomy outside but I am feeling on top of the world, may this continue! :D

Hi Everyone,

Hey Karma! Great to meet someone from up here, shame we both have to put up with this awful weather. :badmood:

Well today is my weigh in day and having weighed myself twice (as I did not believe the scales) :confused:

So I'm saying I have not lost a thing this week. The first time the scales said 266 and the second 256 :confused: so I will go with the first reading and see what happens this week. :rolleyes:

I know I have been good and have been eating between 600 - 1000 cal a day :angel09: so there's no way I have not lost anything, so maybe I have just hit a small plateau as I did loose quite a lot the previous weeks so maybe the loss with show up next week (or am I kidding myself?). :eek:

Plus we are away on a short holiday later this week so I doubt I will lose this week ether. I will have to make up for it the week after as this is our first holiday in 7 years so I intend to have fun and not worry to much about what I'm eating although I will try to be good. Hey ho life goes on!!

Hubby came back on shore today so I'm off to spend some quality time with him. :needhug:

Talk to you all later Good luck to everyone for a loss this week!!! :grouphugg:

Back