'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Ronsy that is very low calories- is it possible to be too low? How was the hug?? hope it made everything feel better!Karma how was the pool this morning- 40 lenghts is great, I should get back into that.... when I go, I just use teh jacuzzi!!!!Hanz, Nee, who would I kill for curly thick black hair!!

Judith how did WI go?????

I know that looks good, but 2 weeks ago I was 12 7, and then I had a bad mood and new scales!!!

But definately better than STS or gaining so I'll quit moaning and celebrate

The new exercise regime has kicked in, and even though i took yesterday off to recover from sunday's hills, I will make up for it today (this is not me telling you, this is me telling ME)

Now that I have a job for the next 6 months I really have to get stuff done there, so I'm going to become more balanced, between food work exercise and rest.

yay for WeMITTS!!!

I would like to be part of this elite group.I have over 8stone to loose :eek:.I am going to aim for 2lb per week,if it is more even better.I am not going to be as strict with myself and loose it slower because i think that is why i have failed in the past denying myself treats every now and again.My first weigh in Monday 14th.

I would like to be part of this elite group.I have over 8stone to loose :eek:.I am going to aim for 2lb per week,if it is more even better.I am not going to be as strict with myself and loose it slower because i think that is why i have failed in the past denying myself treats every now and again.My first weigh in Monday 14th.

Heya :D Welcome and good luck for the first week. Im aimingfor 8 stone too.. it sounds scary at the start but once you get going its definately achievable.

Off to weigh in tonight, Praying for a loss, or even STS after friday. Lets see!

hiya slimmer, I completely agree that slowly does it.Its more about changing habits for a lifetime than doing something for a few months. My sister is totally about one thing at a time- like changing to skimmed milk first, then stopping mayo, then not using butter but the lightest spreads and very little of it- she is in excellent shape so I'm trying to learn form her.

Hanz- cannot wait to see how you get on tonight!! You are truly inspirational !

Well oddly i weigh less now than this morning (i love hopping on and off those scales) which is odd, cos I was always lighter in the mornings, plus i had 10 pieces of chocolate today. I'm not sorry - it was really quality chocolate!

Thanks for the tip Kellie I will try it with this post. :gen147: Yay! it worked :character00180: can you tell I like these things?? :eek:

I am soooooo impressed with you. I can't walk a mile let alone run 10k (I'm doing a little happy dance for you :party0011::wee:) and yes I am also crazy but it help keep me sane!!

Enjoy dreaming of your young man. :4635: Watch you don't get sunburn (we have rain and clouds today yuk!) and next time you run you will beat your sister by 5 mins!

aberdonians are taking over!
i'm struggling, AGAIN, :sigh: story of my life. its times like these i feel that im never going to lose weight.
need someone to come and boot my overly padded bum please x

I think i will write what i have eaten here.I started to write it on one forum page and it was the slimfast one.I will get used to this :confused:.I will be using the WeMITTS page alot so i will log it here.Breakfast was 3 slices of wholemeal toast with chestnut mushrooms.Was'nt hungry at lunch but i thought i better have something, so i had some orange sugar free jelly with a madarin muller yoghurt.Tea, i had some ground turkey with sweet and sour sauce and some vegetables.Before my tea i took the dog out for an hours walk,thank goodness it stopped raining,till tomorrow.

Colly :asskick:
Tell me what is going on for you right now?

Ok someone here said that when I was 3 stone lighter I'd be as fast as my sister. well apparently (i'm spending my life online!) you run 2 seconds a mile faster for every 1lb you lose- so 3 stone= 42 lbsx 2 seconds x 6 miles= 504seconds faster= 8minutes 24 seconds faster so yes I could beat her when i'm her weight!:D

WHEN not if I am her weight

Gosh your doing well Hanz,hope it goes well at the weigh in :)

Hanz- cannot wait to see how you get on tonight!! You are truly inspirational !

Thankyou lovely ladies :D I lost 4lb which Im pretty shocked with.. seems the best motivation for me is when I feel guilty about overeating! Got my 3stone award so very chuffed,looking on the way to get 4 stone off by sept or before if I can!

Ok someone here said that when I was 3 stone lighter I'd be as fast as my sister. well apparently (i'm spending my life online!) you run 2 seconds a mile faster for every 1lb you lose- so 3 stone= 42 lbsx 2 seconds x 6 miles= 504seconds faster= 8minutes 24 seconds faster so yes I could beat her when i'm her weight!:D

WHEN not if I am her weight

Heh, I thought you could beat her! :D

Morning!
Upped my game to 40 lenghts in the pool this morning before work, absalutley shattered. Such a great feeling though, coming out and feeling SO refreshed, and makes me want to eat fruit for breakfast rather than porridge/scrambled eggs!
It's super gloomy outside but I am feeling on top of the world, may this continue! :D

Great exercise karma and really good effect on eating. Well done, xx

Well today is my weigh in day and having weighed myself twice (as I did not believe the scales) :confused:

So I'm saying I have not lost a thing this week. The first time the scales said 266 and the second 256 :confused: so I will go with the first reading and see what happens this week. :rolleyes:

I know I have been good and have been eating between 600 - 1000 cal a day :angel09: so there's no way I have not lost anything, so maybe I have just hit a small plateau as I did loose quite a lot the previous weeks so maybe the loss with show up next week (or am I kidding myself?). :eek:

Plus we are away on a short holiday later this week so I doubt I will lose this week ether. I will have to make up for it the week after as this is our first holiday in 7 years so I intend to have fun and not worry to much about what I'm eating although I will try to be good. Hey ho life goes on!!

Looks like you lost 10lbs?? Keep your chin up and keep doing what you're doing. Have a lovely few days away - you may find you still eat less than you think, but you should defo relax and enjoy it.

kellierocks;2575306 _________________________ last week 12 13 this week 12 9 I know that looks good said:
Well done on getting back on track regardless of stupid scales. Keep going with the exercise - it makes such a difference. And really pleased about the work thing. xx

Welcome - just post lots and let us know how you are doing.

Off to weigh in tonight, Praying for a loss, or even STS after friday. Lets see!

Good luck with the WI. xx

aberdonians are taking over!
i'm struggling, AGAIN, :sigh: story of my life. its times like these i feel that im never going to lose weight.
need someone to come and boot my overly padded bum please x

Sorry you are struggling Colly. Just try to hang on - keep coming on the forum and reading/posting lots. xx

Been away for last two days so will do WI tomorrow. Been a weird week in that the scales just haven't budged when last week went so well. I went to see my dear old mom yesterday and we went to a Harvester for supper. Big salad to start (maybe bit too much mayo) and then we split starter of spicy prawns. When main course arrived I had the small gammon and pineapple and found I just couldn't eat the chips. I ate about 10 and left the rest (and there were loads): amazing but I was really stuffed. Had a pint of lager (first in 2 wks) as a treat and then a couple of g&t's when we got in. Overall not anywhere near my diet cals but nowhere near what I would have eaten before so I'm reasonably pleased.

Today collected the white jeans I had ordered from M & S and I got them on - yay. Ok so a bit of a muffin top but still ok. So I'm all ready for Vegas but losing a couple more pounds would be excellent.

Hope you are all well and happy. xx

Thankyou lovely ladies :D I lost 4lb which Im pretty shocked with.. seems the best motivation for me is when I feel guilty about overeating! Got my 3stone award so very chuffed,looking on the way to get 4 stone off by sept or before if I can!

Well done you - proud of you. xx

Ive nearly done my first stone! Whoop whoop! hehe Ive lost just under 13lbs in two weeks, I know the weight lose is going to slow but its a good start, only 3 stone 1lb and a bit to go! (then the rest hehe)

:talk017: Hanz that is totally amazing I am both jealous and motivated by you! are you like the star of that club????
well done, I hope you are proud!
I amver proud :) Heh, In my head I am! Its actually a really good group, a couple of big losers..one girl lost 8lb tonight!

I went to see my dear old mom yesterday and we went to a Harvester for supper. Big salad to start (maybe bit too much mayo) and then we split starter of spicy prawns. When main course arrived I had the small gammon and pineapple and found I just couldn't eat the chips. I ate about 10 and left the rest (and there were loads): amazing but I was really stuffed. Had a pint of lager (first in 2 wks) as a treat and then a couple of g&t's when we got in. Overall not anywhere near my diet cals but nowhere near what I would have eaten before so I'm reasonably pleased.
You should be :D Restaurants are so hard.. all that delicious food right in front of you! Good luck with the WI.

Ive nearly done my first stone! Whoop whoop! hehe Ive lost just under 13lbs in two weeks, I know the weight lose is going to slow but its a good start, only 3 stone 1lb and a bit to go! (then the rest hehe)

Thats amazing! For two weeks.. wow its a fantastic start :D

Morning all,
the results of the race are up online- I came 90th woohhoooo, out of 150. I thought there was like 4 people behind me, not 60! So next year, I will beat my time of 1 15.

Bit of a stressful night. My aunt is staying here right now, as she is in court today to get a protection order against her husband. She left to sign something at the garda station at 8.30, and still wasnt home at midnight. Both me and my mum were freaking, she wasnt answering her phone, and I who usually never panics was thinking did he get her? Anyway turned out all was fine and the gardai were getting her to do another statement. Eventually she came home after 1. But I am up and heading to the gym, and I did not eat when stressed! God bless today gets the needed result - I'm petrified she will be ripped to shreds by his solicitor. I need a nap already.

Judith- me liking the sound of new white jeans!!!! Let us know how you get on today, I've my fingers crossed for you, you have been so healthy this week.

Sammy, well done, that is excellent, hope it gives you the high to keep you motivated and positive.

Morning everyone.

Well done on the race results, Kellie, that's amazing.

Well I weighed in today and its a big fat STS. I am going to stick with it but I do feel demoralized. It must have been some physical hiccup that meant by following the same plan I lost 5lbs in 7 days and then 0lbs in 7 days. Whatever.

Off out with the dog now, then to PC World to argue about my printer that's stopped working and then to Tescos to pick up up house phones to replace the ones that (yes, you guessed it) have stopped working. I think I must be a jinx on electrical items at the mo. Then back to hoover and do a pile of ironing. (Thats if I don't break them too.) So a pretty boring day all in all. Hope you're all having fun. xx

Colly :asskick:
Tell me what is going on for you right now?

well im struggling not to take comfort in food at the moment- im so busy and so disorganised. i need to get back to the gym but really i've not had the time, most days im busy and out of the house for 12 hours +, i hope my schedule will calm down soon. my grandad had a heart attack and is in hospital awaiting a triple bypass, so im very stressed about that. my weight is fluctuating so quickly, i think my scales are bust and i really need to bin them, they showed me as a stone heavier after ONE DAY! (yes i am a naughty serial weigher, i know this!) and that just adds to my low mood. im still trying to stick to dairy/gluten/everything fun free but when i don't see results it just gets me down. i am also pre menstrual so i imagine this doesnt help! :break_diet:

well im struggling not to take comfort in food at the moment- im so busy and so disorganised. i need to get back to the gym but really i've not had the time, most days im busy and out of the house for 12 hours +, i hope my schedule will calm down soon. my grandad had a heart attack and is in hospital awaiting a triple bypass, so im very stressed about that. my weight is fluctuating so quickly, i think my scales are bust and i really need to bin them, they showed me as a stone heavier after ONE DAY! (yes i am a naughty serial weigher, i know this!) and that just adds to my low mood. im still trying to stick to dairy/gluten/everything fun free but when i don't see results it just gets me down. i am also pre menstrual so i imagine this doesnt help! :break_diet:

Sorry to hear about your grandad - hope he recovers soon. These damned scales have a lot to answer for - I'm like you and hop on every day (sometimes twice) but I do it to motivate myself and see that I'm getting somewhere. Keep your chin up, hun :hug99: xx

Colly, right now your weight is not number 1 and that is ok, try to keep healthy and not binge eat (u know when you eat so much you want to be sick). But stop worrying about losing, allow yourself time to cope with your Grandad's illness, your PMS and all that other stuff that's whirling around ur head. Breathe. Maybe throw the scales away. There is things in life more important than being losing weight (am I allowed to say that here??). Right now I feel you should be aiming to fit "me" time into your schedule and that should be something you enjoy- great if its a walk, but even reading a book, or sleeping if needs be.
Judith- did you get it all done? At least its all out of the way???? hmmm damn those scales. They are out to get us all. I'm sure there is some feminist writer who believes scales are men's way of keeping women from taking control of the planet:mad:!!

Well I did 15km after work, my aunt's husband has to move out and sut of the family home so overall a good day for me!:cool:

Where's Nee??

Right now I feel you should be aiming to fit "me" time into your schedule and that should be something you enjoy- great if its a walk, but even reading a book, or sleeping if needs be.
Judith- did you get it all done? At least its all out of the way???? hmmm damn those scales. They are out to get us all. I'm sure there is some feminist writer who believes scales are men's way of keeping women from taking control of the planet:mad:!!

Well I did 15km after work, my aunt's husband has to move out and sut of the family home so overall a good day for me!:cool:

Where's Nee??

Kellie, I agree with you - Colley you need to look after yourself and those you love first and foremost.

Colley, of course I didn't do hardly any of it. Got the printer, the phones, did bit of washing up and lost the will to live before I got to the ironing. Won a couple of hundred on the old poker instead :p . Glad your aunt is safe now.

Yeh, where is our thread-mommy?? Nee, we need you. xx

Back