'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

i love sundays!
Hanz- love the new jeans, cannot believe how well you are doing, you are fantastic. Yeah my mum now wears jeans (my sisters- i am the fattest in teh family) and now has converse trainers my sister used to wear like 15 years ago- v cute!!!

Nee u sound better, good. Always feel that you can moan though! We're here for ya!

KArma, how was weekend off

I always have my figneres crossed for all weigh ins, cos u are all fantastic!

I ran 7 miles or 8 miles this morning- through a forest. WIsh i knew the distance but guys i actually ENJOY it- how-d that happen?? I actually sprinted up a hill (a small gradual one!)

How many calories in popcorn cos I'm eating some and want to go back for more!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi guys - sorry I've been AWOL over last few days. Good to see everyone is still doing the best they can and there are lots of good successes. I'm bimbling along not eating as well as I should and depending on my two Slimfasts per day for nutrition/vitamins. It is the week of my son's A'level exams so all a bit tense. It'll be all over and the die is cast in just three days. Scales say I've been fairly good so I've got my fingers crossed for WI on Tuesday. Lots of love to you all xx.

Morning,

I weighed and have lost 1 lb, its not alot but really happy to see a new number YaY

x

Well done everyone for the weekend weightloss!

Down 3 lbs today, being a fish everyday last week has definatley paid off! :D

hi all thought i might tag along ive just changed back to SW after doing 6 weeks low carbing.iv lost lost 16lb so far and this challenge seems good to me.i weigh in on mondays so heres to a good week ahead
linda

well done to all who have lost this week!

i *think* (as long as nothing else goes wrong!!) i am going to my first slimming world class tomorrow night. i want to be here by the end of the year with something to be proud of instead of hanging my head in shame!

I weighed and have lost 1 lb, its not alot but really happy to see a new number YaY

1st weigh-in 7lbs off,thank goodness it's shifting,here's to next week :)

Down 3 lbs today, being a fish everyday last week has definatley paid off! :D

Congrats ladies!! :D

hi all thought i might tag along ive just changed back to SW after doing 6 weeks low carbing.iv lost lost 16lb so far and this challenge seems good to me.i weigh in on mondays so heres to a good week ahead
linda

Heya, welcome and good luck :D More and more SW are flocking here, wahey!

i *think* (as long as nothing else goes wrong!!) i am going to my first slimming world class tomorrow night. i want to be here by the end of the year with something to be proud of instead of hanging my head in shame!

Good for you :) I promise they can actually be alot of fun after the original nervousness!

Oh what a successful start of the week- no pressure on us tuesday WI ppl!!!
I am debating whether to eat or not cos I'd love a good loss tomorrow (I mean 2 lbs- my body has long given up on the 3,4 or 7 lbs). I know I have to eat, my body would just make up for it tomorrow. What is really low calories??

I have redone all my goals, It may seem like I'm taking it easy but I just want to be realistic, I'd prefer to take a year to do this and get it done and stay healthy, rather than really try too hard and give up 2 months down the line. I'm concentrating on running and eating well for that, with just a little less to force my body. I'm hoping for a 1lb loss a week from now on until the marathon. Might sound like a small amount but this is a lifetime investment.

Judith- God bless with A levels, stressful time on everyone. i think its harder for parents to watch than the child to do.

Oh what a successful start of the week- no pressure on us tuesday WI ppl!!!
I am debating whether to eat or not cos I'd love a good loss tomorrow (I mean 2 lbs- my body has long given up on the 3,4 or 7 lbs). I know I have to eat, my body would just make up for it tomorrow. What is really low calories??

I have redone all my goals, It may seem like I'm taking it easy but I just want to be realistic, I'd prefer to take a year to do this and get it done and stay healthy, rather than really try too hard and give up 2 months down the line. I'm concentrating on running and eating well for that, with just a little less to force my body. I'm hoping for a 1lb loss a week from now on until the marathon. Might sound like a small amount but this is a lifetime investment.

Judith- God bless with A levels, stressful time on everyone. i think its harder for parents to watch than the child to do.

Thanks for understanding Kellie. I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof - I even did the ironing for something to do. I just want to nag and nag but I know thats counter-productive. He just came in and asked if anything was wrong as I'd been so quiet all day. I explained that I just don't know what to say to him and, bless him, he said "thanks for caring, mom". I've filled that empty space inside me with constant picking. Had 3 bars of choccie today and we just had the most stupendous chicken and chorizo stew with rice. It has smoked paprika in it which gives it a fantastic flavour. I've also necked a bottle of bubbly over the last 5 hrs which can't be good. This morning I was exactly 200lbs but my WI is tomorrow and I suspect today will catch up with me. I'm going to try not to worry tho. Lots of love to you all. xx

ah Judith, that's understandable. If that is what you ate it is not that much overall, may affect the scales today but will be gone before vegas. And i love that u drank bubly, not beer, no, nor wine- what a classy lady you are!!!!!When is he finished?

My WI went well (sorry, i really hope u lose 2!). I lost 2 lbs and just like you Nee its been a long time on 12 9 then 12 12 then 12 9 so I am delighted the scales have moved!!! Especially as i was ravenous last night and while i made healthy choices I was still eating and was worried.

I was asleep at ten pm last night and awake at 6.20- this running is starting to take it out of me. But I love it. Work has a long to do list and I am determined to get really stuck in today. Let me know how you get on with your WI Judith!

ah Judith, that's understandable. If that is what you ate it is not that much overall, may affect the scales today but will be gone before vegas. And i love that u drank bubly, not beer, no, nor wine- what a classy lady you are!!!!!When is he finished?

I'll drink anything tbh, but last nite really fancied something cheery and sparkly. Didn't mean to finish it off tho :break_diet:

He finishes tomorrow, hence all the tension over 2 short days.

My WI went well (sorry, i really hope u lose 2!). I lost 2 lbs and just like you Nee its been a long time on 12 9 then 12 12 then 12 9 so I am delighted the scales have moved!!! Especially as i was ravenous last night and while i made healthy choices I was still eating and was worried.

I was asleep at ten pm last night and awake at 6.20- this running is starting to take it out of me. But I love it. Work has a long to do list and I am determined to get really stuck in today. Let me know how you get on with your WI Judith!

Well done on losing 2lbs! I have lost 1.5lbs which is great. Only half a pound to go until I'm not obese - yay. Glad the running is going so well - your body will be so healthy now and in the future (think osteoporosis) thanks to this. xx

wooohooooo what a good week! that is fantastic! ok so tomorrow you can start breathing again. and wait and wait for those bleeding results! i am so jealous- 1/2 lb to being overweight! a reason to celebrate!

Girlies i am watching this programme about dating- hilarious! cringeworthy but hilarious!!!

Congrats Kel :D

Well done on losing 2lbs! I have lost 1.5lbs which is great. Only half a pound to go until I'm not obese - yay. Glad the running is going so well - your body will be so healthy now and in the future (think osteoporosis) thanks to this. xx

o_O congrats! o_O the 1/2lb till OW is awesome, definately a targer to be proud of!

Girlies i am watching this programme about dating- hilarious! cringeworthy but hilarious!!!

o_O whats it called? :)

Weighed in last night..butmy broadband wasdown all evening which sucked! Lost 4lb again this week..so thrilled! Im not sure what has gotten into my body the last 3 weeks since my 3lb gain but its been going crazy loosing so cant complain! 1/2 from 3 and a half stone so hope I'll hit that next week.

Back