'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Last night was my first night on Tarot. Went really well (only one person hung up as I was not telling her what she wanted to hear) worked from 11pm to 6am and am working 9pm whenever I want to finish, so it will depend on how busy I am but I will probable finish about 4am as that's when it got quiet last night. Managed to get a heap of house work done between the calls (all the little jobs I keep putting off!!) so I am really chuffed at how this is going. I will give it a week though before I decide if it's for me full time, but so far so good.

Thats sounds great Ronsy :D So how does the whole tarot reading thing work? ive always been curious!

----

I am currently into the descent of my first 'holiday week' and am loving it and hating it!! decided as my friends wedding is on sat I'll enjoy the meal,champers and reception and give myself the week off.. hence blowing my syns yesterday (opps) and having a cream tea today (But it was so good..). Im kind of enjoying a new bit of freedom.. be interestin to see the scales next week!

Hey peeps,

I probably wont get the chance to come online as at my parents....hope you all have a great weekend and ill be back monday/tues

xx

Having probs with broadband again!!

Hope you all well, I see a few of us are taking a break this week from the scales. Hubby is home again and I have to admit I have been a bit bad but have promised myself I will get back on track on Monday.

To answer a few questions about the a Tarot:

I log in when I want to take calls and log out when I want time to myself. This way I know when the calls are coming. Once logged in when the phone rings it tells me it's a tarot call and asks me if I want to accept it if I do I press 1 and if not press 2. After I log out the calls stop completely until I log in again.

I get between 14p and 26p per min (it soon mounts up) depending on the time of day etc. I personally don't try to keep them on line, I get enough calls anyway and my calls normal last between 10 to 40 mins depending on what type of reading they ask for. They are very aware of the cost and are quite happy to pay as long as the reader knows what she/he is doing. It works out about the same as if they visited a reader in their home. The company I work take calls from the Psychic channel on SKY and magazine adverts so the people coming through to me know I'm a 4th generation natural psychic and trained in tarot etc.

As for the reading I ask what type of reading they want (general/work/lovelife etc). I tune in to their energy and shuffle the cards they tell me when to stop and I split the pack into 3 and ask them to chose which stack they want to use for that reading, after that if we are working on a big issue I re-shuffle the rest of the cards as new questions come up. Hope this makes sense.

On the 'other' type of call, yes, you do have to keep them on the line for as long as you can, sounds like hard work though as she said most calls are about 4-7 mins long and they are constantly busy so the money is 'well' worth it but you are classed as self employed so have to sort out your own paye etc. For the Tarot I'm using an old bank account so all the money I earn through that is separate from our household and other business stuff so I can just hand it to our accountant and tell him to sort it.
hope this helps.

Off for some R&R with hubby (probably means going out for a curry, yummy!!)
R x

Ah a bit of a wine headache still but had such an amazing day yesterday! Attended one of my closest friends wedding, which has been a big weight milestone for me for a while (The thought of it was something that started of my weight loss journey and wanted to loose 4 stone by it). Wore a beautiful dress and felt great all day, just uploaded a pic from yesterday onto my weight pics -

http://www.minimins.com/members/31995-albums2453-picture15700.jpg

I feel a gain comming on tues, but dont care! :D

Beautiful lady- you look great!!

Oh! Hanz you are stunning, you look so young and happy!

Well done on your losses, all that hard work running around the football pitch has certainly paid off! :D

Wow Hanz, you look fab-u-lous. What a hottie. You must be so pleased and proud and happy. xx

Hi all,

back from my weekend away and went ok, didnt fully get to de-stress but had an alright time, friday was mainly spent travelling, then saturday morning spent with my mum, forced her to watch the dvd of my college Moulin Rouge show hee hee then went out at night with friends, impressed I only spent 30 quid but shocked how easily I got drunk!! I had 1 whiskey an diet coke and felt tipsy after my second I fell over!!! - this was even before I hit the pubs so you can imagine my evening :) sunday suprisingly not too hungover and went to see my grandma and went for some lunch with my mum and dad and then went to the pub and sat in the garden with a friend for a few hours, came home to a BBQ and a tiramasu YUMMMMMY

Today travelled back, and had messed up my tickets and was told I would have to pay full price for new tickets and cried went to the national express office who said the same as the bus driver and said I can possibly buy them from the driver so went back still in tears and he said 'go on get on before I see you' :) PHEW!!!

So now home, had a good food day, friday, sat and today, sunday was not so good with the BBQ and tiramasu and sat night I had lots of Whiskey and diet coke, but all in all I think I have been ok.

Got doctors in the morning to check out my elbow as its been triple the size for 2 weeks (warm and feels like fluid) and now its actually hurting too thought I better get it checked out might mention diet stuff too but will see how it goes.

Hanz - you looked gorgeous in your dress :)

Ronsy - seems like a great pay scheme and sounds like your enjoying it so far, long may it continue xx

Hope everyone is good

xxx

Hi Nee, welcome home. So glad you had fun with you friends and family. Don't worry about food & drink at the weekend, we all need a break and it looks like all of us have been taking a well earned break this week so we can all get back on track next week with a vengeance.

How is the room hunting going and did you manage to find a greyhound/lurcher trust to help you out?

Hey ronsy,

Yeh doesnt hurt to have a little break but it helped that I tried to remain in some control otherwise god knows what would have happened hee hee

No luck with rooms, although had an email this morning from someone who has something so waiting for their response to my email back to them, fingers crossed!!

Everyone I contacted said they were full apart from one that provides fostering, I have sent them info, photo's etc and they said they will find her a home, but we have suggested a temporary thing as Im not sure I can let her go fully we will see

xx

Nee - Sounds like a nice weekend :D Def good to have a little de-stress and relax once in a while, I hope you enjoyed your night out. Did you wear one of those dresses from Asos?

Thank you for lovely comments ladies :D Very appreciated, im taking everything anyone says and putting them in my 'reasons not to get big again' bank.
Through some act of I have no idea I managed to loose 2lb last night... I felt really bad because my food has been shocking this week (wedding food, red wine, cream tea, cake..) So I can only guess my football training & chambermaid job is starting to pay off! Only a pound to go to 4 1/2 stone so shall be back to being good this week.

Hi everyone and welcome back Nee - glad you had such a good weekend. When I thought I was going to have to give up my dog cause I got to the end of my tether with her hyperactivity the airedale rescue scheme said that they could have her for a couple of weeks as a respite and that I wouldn't need to make a permanant decision. Just knowing that this was on offer (plus the fact that they have a really long waiting list for dogs) helped me get through the worst bit and take some of the strain without me using them. But I thought the fact that they had foster carers that would have them temporarily was brilliant. It might be worth trying some of the general rescue schemes as well as the breed-specific ones? I think most dog charities would be sympathetic to your situation.

I'm still not back on my diet but want to stay on the forum if no-one minds too much. I just can't get going and I know that if I leave you guys I'll put all my weight back on. I'm going to return my scales to Tescos (found the receipt) and see what the damage has been and hope that I can get going again. I'm building up to the A'level results for TT which is so-o-o-o stressful. Not helped by the fact that he'll be on holiday and I have to go and get them. Then phone him to tell him - god, I so don't want to do that. Worst is him not being with me if he's upset. Plus he's going to be away for 9 days which is the longest we've ever been apart. But this is something I know I may have to get used to.

Have a lovely day Wemitts. xx

I'm back

Dear Wemitts,
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts from the past week. It somehow feels like home coming in here. Hanz, I loved your photo, your dress was great, but you, your fabulous glowing face, your neat shape- you seemed content in that photo. Keep it with you always. When times are tough, as they often are, look at that day where you had lost 4 stone, at a good friend's wedding, and enjoying yourself.

Ronsy, I am absolutely loving your job! Now, the night time part would kill me personally, but I have this image of you, at home, dark outside, doing all the housework and stopping to sit and chat about tarot readings with these people. I loved the part where you said its like someone coming to your home- seems to make it more personal to know you are comfortable and they are, and you are working together. Ah I hope the time with hubby is going well, its brilliant to hear how you both have been through a lot but still work at being together as a couple. Love it.

Nee, home is a funny place. Sometimes I feel so relaxed at home, especially if we are sitting around having an extended breakfast, and laughing, not really at anything but just happy to be there. Then other times it feels like I'm in a goldfish bowl adn need out. I'm not sure, but I think it depends on my own state of mind. Sitting outside with your friend for a few hours sounds fantastic- I hope you opened up fully about the stress you are under right now. I know I do not have the same love of dogs as you and Jud but I have friends who do, so I understand it. Put this all down as character building- evry knock, every fallen expectation, every struggle- tell yourself you will be the better person after it. And if there is such a thing as karma or divine retribution, know that things will come good somewhere, somehow, maybe when all that is left is a miracle. Universal Savings Scheme perhaps. I am going to try doing something that I've read about a few times. Its about gratitude. Whenever things are really bad, I am going to stop and thank my higher power (personally for me thats God, but a nun told me I should use higher power when talking to others!!!!Those nuns are not what you would expect) for that which I do have (see below)

Collie - sign up for the sexlines - you know you want to hahahahha! do you think if I did, it would help me understnad the male mind? There was a lady in the TImes a few weeks ago (anonymous) who worked as an erotic masseuse. Her service was not about sex(she never had full sexual intercourse) but about massage and allowing men to open up. They would ask if they were allowed to touch her, and she allowed them, and said it was about how lonely they were and how cut off from intimacy (she stressed it was about intimacy not sex). Random story I know!

Judith, well done. Your son is flying, helping you in the garden, going off on hols. It sounds like he can stand on his own two feet but is grounded in his relationship with you. Do not go anywhere. You are part of this family here, whatever is going on. Step by step Judith. I find that my binges can go off the wire, and just one thing can make the difference- maybe not to my weight but to my mind, and that means more. If you want to talk here is the spot. or maybe just listen to us, and see that you are not alone. Any word back on the interview feedback?

Its a very busy time. I am just stopping now, lying back going through wemitts. My weight has stayed at 12 5 for a few weeks now, I had aimed to be at 12, but that's life and kicking myself will not help. Last week, I managed a few runs, 2 were 3-4 miles around a beautiful cliff path beside where we were staying. For some reason, this week i didn't which was not good, not just for running or weight loss, but for my mental health.

The next few weeks will be the same, and today I want to make a list of things that I need to do as in housework and bills and the like, jsut so that I do not get completely sucked into work. And get back running of course. Its only 3 months to the marathon.

But I need to re connect with weight loss. I was really interested in the discussion about surgery. I think after the marathon (lets face it, I will be running while overweight so a marathon is not the solution) I will join motivation weight loss clinic, which a friend has highly recommended. I need to work out costs and the like, but I think the idea of looking at why i eat is ideal. There is nothing about eating that I do not know!but why i eat, thats the big one.

Biker boy has not really been in touch so I am leaving it to him now. Its up to him.

Chat soon.

Nee - Sounds like a nice weekend :D Def good to have a little de-stress and relax once in a while, I hope you enjoyed your night out. Did you wear one of those dresses from Asos?

Thank you for lovely comments ladies :D Very appreciated, im taking everything anyone says and putting them in my 'reasons not to get big again' bank.
Through some act of I have no idea I managed to loose 2lb last night... I felt really bad because my food has been shocking this week (wedding food, red wine, cream tea, cake..) So I can only guess my football training & chambermaid job is starting to pay off! Only a pound to go to 4 1/2 stone so shall be back to being good this week.

I did enjoy the night out was a long time coming hence getting drunk so quickly :) I didnt wear any of the dresses, I have decided to just keep the Waterfall dress and sent the others back so I just wore a black long frilly thing over leggins :)

Well done on the 2lbs whoop Im soooo jealous :)

Hi everyone and welcome back Nee - glad you had such a good weekend. When I thought I was going to have to give up my dog cause I got to the end of my tether with her hyperactivity the airedale rescue scheme said that they could have her for a couple of weeks as a respite and that I wouldn't need to make a permanant decision. Just knowing that this was on offer (plus the fact that they have a really long waiting list for dogs) helped me get through the worst bit and take some of the strain without me using them. But I thought the fact that they had foster carers that would have them temporarily was brilliant. It might be worth trying some of the general rescue schemes as well as the breed-specific ones? I think most dog charities would be sympathetic to your situation.

I'm still not back on my diet but want to stay on the forum if no-one minds too much. I just can't get going and I know that if I leave you guys I'll put all my weight back on. I'm going to return my scales to Tescos (found the receipt) and see what the damage has been and hope that I can get going again. I'm building up to the A'level results for TT which is so-o-o-o stressful. Not helped by the fact that he'll be on holiday and I have to go and get them. Then phone him to tell him - god, I so don't want to do that. Worst is him not being with me if he's upset. Plus he's going to be away for 9 days which is the longest we've ever been apart. But this is something I know I may have to get used to.

Have a lovely day Wemitts. xx

When are you weighing on the Tesco scales? im sure it wont be too scary :) Must admit Im putting off weighing at boots so afraid it will say more when have been quite good.

I still hope we get to keep Milly and not worry but time will tell, may have to defer my place at uni due to housing situation gutted!!

Good luck with the A level results let us know how he does

xx

Dear Wemitts,
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts from the past week. It somehow feels like home coming in here. Hanz, I loved your photo, your dress was great, but you, your fabulous glowing face, your neat shape- you seemed content in that photo. Keep it with you always. When times are tough, as they often are, look at that day where you had lost 4 stone, at a good friend's wedding, and enjoying yourself.

Nee, home is a funny place. Sometimes I feel so relaxed at home, especially if we are sitting around having an extended breakfast, and laughing, not really at anything but just happy to be there. Then other times it feels like I'm in a goldfish bowl adn need out. I'm not sure, but I think it depends on my own state of mind. Sitting outside with your friend for a few hours sounds fantastic- I hope you opened up fully about the stress you are under right now. I know I do not have the same love of dogs as you and Jud but I have friends who do, so I understand it. Put this all down as character building- evry knock, every fallen expectation, every struggle- tell yourself you will be the better person after it. And if there is such a thing as karma or divine retribution, know that things will come good somewhere, somehow, maybe when all that is left is a miracle. Universal Savings Scheme perhaps. I am going to try doing something that I've read about a few times. Its about gratitude. Whenever things are really bad, I am going to stop and thank my higher power (personally for me thats God, but a nun told me I should use higher power when talking to others!!!!Those nuns are not what you would expect) for that which I do have (see below)

Judith, - Any word back on the interview feedback?

Its a very busy time. I am just stopping now, lying back going through wemitts. My weight has stayed at 12 5 for a few weeks now, I had aimed to be at 12, but that's life and kicking myself will not help. Last week, I managed a few runs, 2 were 3-4 miles around a beautiful cliff path beside where we were staying. For some reason, this week i didn't which was not good, not just for running or weight loss, but for my mental health.

The next few weeks will be the same, and today I want to make a list of things that I need to do as in housework and bills and the like, jsut so that I do not get completely sucked into work. And get back running of course. Its only 3 months to the marathon.

But I need to re connect with weight loss. I was really interested in the discussion about surgery. I think after the marathon (lets face it, I will be running while overweight so a marathon is not the solution) I will join motivation weight loss clinic, which a friend has highly recommended. I need to work out costs and the like, but I think the idea of looking at why i eat is ideal. There is nothing about eating that I do not know!but why i eat, thats the big one.

Biker boy has not really been in touch so I am leaving it to him now. Its up to him.

Chat soon.

Sounds like your always on the go, no wonder you have been abit stressed lately, but also sounds like you have some fab times :)

STS is pretty good hun, its just gearing itself for the next loss but at least you have maintained it without gaining so whoop :)

That clinic sounds very interesting, youll have to let us know what you find out!!

Stuff biker boy, if he's good enough he'll be in touch if not its his loss :)

And yes, Judith, did you ever get any feedback?

xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone is ok :)

I have been good with food Mon, Tuesday and Wednesday, till last night had a takeaway OOPS!! Felt guilty before even ordering which is a good sign I suppose, but even then, I still ate all of it!!

Works out my calories yesterday was around 1700 but I did walk for 1 1/2 hrs so hopefully it fit in to my max allowances.

So far today I have had a bowl of cereal with biopot yoghurt on it and plan to save eating till tea time and have something low calorie too - making up for yesterday I must have been on a fat overload ha ha

Housing situation still awful, so much that I may have to defer my place at uni for a year which will be very upsetting, but then saying that we cant find anywhere here in Bournemouth either so streets is becoming more appealing than ever before :(

Things life throws at us...mean!!

Anyone ever considered or had hypnotising for weight loss??

xx

Inspiration:
I know I have read lists on inspiration but now when I need them I cannot find them! So here I go- please add.

1. List the things you are grateful for to realise that often your cup floweth over but you are only looking at the water running down the plug hole: I have a job to December and looking more likely that I may be made permanent. My family are all healthy, and I get on with tehm, very well in fact. I have run 16 miles. I have lost 25 lbs. I am safe. I have friends.

2. Be the person you want to be, with ever choice you make.

3. Think on a place you love and breathe it in: the beach at home on a quiet evening, walking barefoot where teh water laps onto the sand

4. I appreciate myself more now than when I was 18. life gets easier. In another 10 years, how fabulous will I be?

5. Hanz has lost over 4 stone, Nee is struggling with housing, the dogs she loves and the opportunity to go to uni, Judith is dealing with her son;s A levels, Ronsy is re-starting another career- I am surrounded by inspirational ppl living their lives day to day

6. Today is a dayoff. Take it easy.

I am a little lost. Anyone have any inspiration for someone who needs to jump back onto healthy and less calorie lifestyle?

You could possibly try what Im doing... depends on what food you like though, Im trying High Fibre Low Calories, so lots of fibre cereal which can be Bran Flakes, All-bran, fruit & fibre, then things like bread - Im having Hovis Nimble Wholegrain which is great for fibre and only 49 calories a slice, brown pasta and rice, lots of greens etc

you can have from 850-1250 calories and definately improves bowel movement :D

Inspiration:
I know I have read lists on inspiration but now when I need them I cannot find them! So here I go- please add.

1. List the things you are grateful for to realise that often your cup floweth over but you are only looking at the water running down the plug hole: I have a job to December and looking more likely that I may be made permanent. My family are all healthy, and I get on with tehm, very well in fact. I have run 16 miles. I have lost 25 lbs. I am safe. I have friends.

2. Be the person you want to be, with ever choice you make.

3. Think on a place you love and breathe it in: the beach at home on a quiet evening, walking barefoot where teh water laps onto the sand

4. I appreciate myself more now than when I was 18. life gets easier. In another 10 years, how fabulous will I be?

5. Hanz has lost over 4 stone, Nee is struggling with housing, the dogs she loves and the opportunity to go to uni, Judith is dealing with her son;s A levels, Ronsy is re-starting another career- I am surrounded by inspirational ppl living their lives day to day

6. Today is a dayoff. Take it easy.

Just reading this post made me feel really emotional, Im not sure why, but its so nice to see how deep people can be, I honestly think I have made the best group ever and even though I havent achieved what I wanted for this challenge I cant imagine posting properly in any other area now am I a geek or what!!! :eek:

I think we all seem to have gone through some trial's recently but were still all here and help each other along, I really appreciate it :)

Love your inspiration list xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Turned out to be stupid again today, and had another take out...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!????

As a result I do actually feel quite ill so am thinking its really telling me something!!

With the hypnotherapy stuff I started a thread to try and find out more and someone posted about a 'Hypno Band' where you basically get put through some treatment via hypnotherapy as if you have had a gastric band so you cant eat the amount of food but for a fraction of the cost....personally sounds perfect but going to look into it more!! Not sure If I would definately do it but I find this whole hypno thing so interesting...hmmm career change ha ha :p

Applied for a job a few days ago for a Sound engineer, its only part time and also in hereford but they seem quite interested in me. But cos of the location Im not sure what its like for living costs ?!?!?!? hmmm the mind ponders

x

Hey fellow WeMiTtS :)

How are you all? and where are you hmmmm?? ;)

Went out for the day to the New forest so done quite abit of walking and went for a pub lunch at a Pet Friendly place was great. I had a giant yorkshire pudding with 3 vegetarian sausages and gravy with onion and veg YUMMMY the nicest sausages I have ever had and Im not even a vegetarian :) Had no breakfast as Knew I was eating out but then had cereal with yoghurt tonight so I think a pretty good food day and excercise too!

Tomorrow I have 2 girl friends coming down for the day and plan on having Salad if we eat out so hopefully in for another good day ...fingers crossed!

Still not weighed, impressed on how long I have held off now feel better in myself with the weight stuff but still got all the other issues.

Happy WeeKenD Peeps

xxx

Hey fellow WeMiTtS :)

How are you all? and where are you hmmmm?? ;)

Went out for the day to the New forest so done quite abit of walking and went for a pub lunch at a Pet Friendly place was great. I had a giant yorkshire pudding with 3 vegetarian sausages and gravy with onion and veg YUMMMY the nicest sausages I have ever had and Im not even a vegetarian :) Had no breakfast as Knew I was eating out but then had cereal with yoghurt tonight so I think a pretty good food day and excercise too!

Tomorrow I have 2 girl friends coming down for the day and plan on having Salad if we eat out so hopefully in for another good day ...fingers crossed!

Still not weighed, impressed on how long I have held off now feel better in myself with the weight stuff but still got all the other issues.

Happy WeeKenD Peeps

xxx

o_O Yummy Im a big lover of sausages! Have been eating these low cal oneswhich arent very nice thou :( I think the decent ones are worth the syns. I def think that even on a healthy eating kick we can enjoy meals out,its just resisting all the naughty (yet amazingly delicious looking) things.

Havent been feeling that well today, been good food wise and went to work but just a bit off. Have a fun weekend planned with a uni friend so hopefully I'll perk up a bit!
Have dentist and doctors on monday (two personal hells in one day!) Hopefully the doc can explain my mysterious bruising,I cant seem to go a day without more bruises popping up on my legs.. a nurse friend thinks Ill prob need a blood test,I hate needles! :(

Back