'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

I think there's another thread started with a new challenge but I like this one :confused: and I found some of them on there. I should post on there to remind them to come back cos we miss them. I love autumn too - and I agree with you that losing a stone would be sooooo fab.

Hope you had a lovely day with OH for his bday even with the crappy weather. Nah, I didn't do the workout - how lazy am I? Good luck with interview - sounds very glamourous. You'll be writing Eurovision song entries next :D

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
Well done you. How brill is that?! I think you'll do really well now as you're on a roll. TT back tomorrow nite for 4 wks and then off about 180 miles away :cry: I've been fairly ok for first week but really missing him now - can't wait to see him. Enjoy your time away.

Overslept today and didn't surface until after 10am. Been out with dog and good so far but ended up strolling round park with some of the regular dogwalkers rather than striding out. So out for over an hour but not exactly taxing.

Back to weighing every day which I really, really think suits me and helps keep me motivated even tho I know I shouldn't. Scales responding nicely so far so happy days.

Have a good day folks, xxx:love:

Hey Judith, yeh its a shame people leave but i suppose everyone needs different things (not me moaning all the time ha ha)

I love it in this thread, feels like home :)

yes had a nice Bday but abit boring as no money to do anything with but nevermind.

As for writing the next Eurovision I doubt it hee hee me and the oH used to write lots but havent done it for a while, just thought it could be a nice part time job but not sure if its viable due to amount of hours and stuff but waiting on a response back from them after some questions I have asked, will keep you posted :)

Bet your looking forward to TT coming home, dont let it distract you from the diet as you seem to be much more focussed.

What day are you weighing officially on?

xx

i am here and always read, but feel a bit out of the loop!! xx

Dont be out of the loop, be in the loop :) :)

aww no i know, and i dont expect diet talk all the time! i think i just miss bits then i dont know what people are speaking about and i just get confused, i am a natural blonde hehe x

It does get like that often, especially with all us going on about many different things, the main thing is helping each other and you can come on this thread whenever you like :) xxx

Evening peeps of WEMITTS :)

How are you all?

I have had a good day food wise, and had 2 walks today one with the OH and then tonight I took the dogs out for a short walk.

Were going out tomorrow to get some new scales so I can become my 200 time a day weigher again, OH is getting his eyes tested and gonna do me fortnightly shop!! Oooh the excitement, wish I could live off a liquid diet ha ha!

Hope when we go out tomorrow we dont come back to all our belongings outside!!

Any ideas for fibre foods for my shopping>>??

xx

Ladies as if I would leave you! My apologies, been very busy and well all over the place this week with work, weddings and football games..
I cant remember if I posted last week but hit my 4 1/2 stone target last tuesday night which was awesome. Have had a fairy good week untill saturday when I went to a friends wedding reception and had loads of free wine, pimms and buffet food followed by an amazing meal out with my family on sun night (I even had dessert.. so bad) I did play football on sun for our team.. ver nerve wracking and we lost but the team was a much higher division than us so we did good. Weighed in tonight and stayed the same, halleluah!!

I hope your all ok, have been trying to catch up!
Judith - Congrats on the TT getting the grades and heading off to uni, wheres hes going? Ahh I miss uni, good times indeed! I bet your proud hun! :D Ouchy on the surgery thing thou..eek.
Nee - Your such a trooper hun, Im so sorry about all the evil things that seem to going on.. that agency sound horrible!! Congrats on the interview, the songwriting stuff sounds really cool so crossing my fingers it'll all work out for you.
Kellie- Woot! Congrats onthe losses girl, I am sure you'll hit 12 by tues. Boo on the love front, thou if they guy is asking about your relationship history maybe hes putting the feelers out.

Hey Hanz good to see you back :) Well done on staying the same and for reaching 4 1/2 stones very proud of you xx sounds like you had a fab weekend :)

thanks for calling me a trooper, I dont feel like I am tho but you do have to keep trying or the world just sits on your shoulders till eventually you drop :) ha ha

Did anyone watch Big brother ARRGGHH I love it so much (yes I am a BB Geek)

xxx

Last edited:
nee i have been keeping tabs on your housing situation but always felt i couldnt add anything of worth as everyone else has you covered. just know i feel for you and i hope that you get sorted soon. xx

i just watched it, uggghhh, john mcririck or whatever his name is actually makes me physically queasy, when they showed him picking his nose i actually thought i was going to throw up, urrrggghhhh

i just get confused, i am a natural blonde hehe x

Well I'm a fake blonde and it happens to me too. :D

I love it in this thread, feels like home :)

What day are you weighing officially on?

Feels like home to me too - ahhh. Haven't decided on a weighing day yet: just one day at a time.

Were going out tomorrow to get some new scales so I can become my 200 time a day weigher again...
Hope when we go out tomorrow we dont come back to all our belongings outside!!

Any ideas for fibre foods for my shopping>>??

I feel so much better now i've got yet another set of scales but trying to stick to once a day. Remember they can't come on your premises without giving you notice so they shouldn't touch your stuff. Not good with fibre except for obv stuff like brown rice and veg so not much help. :sigh:

Ladies as if I would leave you! My apologies, been very busy and well all over the place this week with work, weddings and football games..
I cant remember if I posted last week but hit my 4 1/2 stone target last tuesday night which was awesome.

Well done on milestone: thats so awesome. I'm sure you inspire me to do better. Come and see us whenever you can. xx

Did anyone watch Big brother ARRGGHH I love it so much (yes I am a BB Geek)

xxx

Finally lost interest on the last celeb one. I always tended to get into it later, after a few weeks anyway, but this year just seemed not to have even vague interest. Plus not working full-time and (dare I say) spending a lot of my time with men, I haven't heard many peeps talking about it so haven't felt curious.

A fairly good day (if you don't count the bag of minstrels). Spent afternoon making jam from my excess of plums. Felt very earth-mother-y. Resisted testing it on some toast as I'd run out of cals but will try it for breakfast tomorrow. As you can see, its a bit late. I'm slipping into staying up too late and rising too late so must try to get to bed a bit earlier. Altho tomorrow am picking up TT from airport at 2am so will start after that. Sleep tight all. xxx

nee i have been keeping tabs on your housing situation but always felt i couldnt add anything of worth as everyone else has you covered. just know i feel for you and i hope that you get sorted soon. xx

i just watched it, uggghhh, john mcririck or whatever his name is actually makes me physically queasy, when they showed him picking his nose i actually thought i was going to throw up, urrrggghhhh

Dont worry hun, I rant on just to get it off my chest and if people want to advise me or offer support that great but I dont expect it, plus I know your there if I need you :)

I love john Mc ha ha he is vile but I love him hee hee Im looking forward to watching again tonight xx

Feels like home to me too - ahhh. Haven't decided on a weighing day yet: just one day at a time.

I feel so much better now i've got yet another set of scales but trying to stick to once a day. Remember they can't come on your premises without giving you notice so they shouldn't touch your stuff. Not good with fibre except for obv stuff like brown rice and veg so not much help. :sigh:

Finally lost interest on the last celeb one. I always tended to get into it later, after a few weeks anyway, but this year just seemed not to have even vague interest. Plus not working full-time and (dare I say) spending a lot of my time with men, I haven't heard many peeps talking about it so haven't felt curious.

A fairly good day (if you don't count the bag of minstrels). Spent afternoon making jam from my excess of plums. Felt very earth-mother-y. Resisted testing it on some toast as I'd run out of cals but will try it for breakfast tomorrow. As you can see, its a bit late. I'm slipping into staying up too late and rising too late so must try to get to bed a bit earlier. Altho tomorrow am picking up TT from airport at 2am so will start after that. Sleep tight all. xxx

Let me know when you decide a day or just keep us updated on how your doing :) What new scales did you buy?

you should definately tune in to BB is sooo funny (Well I think it is anyway :) )

bet you cant wait to see TT - or maybe you have him home now? If so, did he have a good time?

The jam sounds yummy, Ive never had plum jam, was it good this morning?

------------------------------------------------------------

Change of plan today for me.....Weather is awful, its been chucking it down all morning :raincloud:so we nipped to the shop, got our fags 'de-stress...ahhhh' went into blockbusters quickly to return a game and then came home.

We have to go out tomorrow for an appointment with Shelter (for homeless risks) about all the court stuff and the threats from the letting agent last week to see where we stand and also it reports it all incase we ever need it in future. So going to get my new scales tomorrow instead of today!:p

Have ordered my shopping online to last for 2 weeks going to try and make some soup with lentils as they are high in fibre :greenapple:

Now going to have a coffee :coffee: ring round some places for somewhere to live, fingers crossed xx

Plus not working full-time and (dare I say) spending a lot of my time with men

Some how I overlooked this sentance :) tell more lady x

ugh just thinking about john mc makes me feel really ill. lol not even kidding. blergh!!

judith are these men good looking? rich? funny? i hope so ;) xx

Jud did you mean not spending time with men?? Oh what a mystery!
Last residential over- and I ate 2 massive croissants so i deserve a slpa, and mum reminded me our family are eating out tomorr- grrr.At least alst night I had the great plan of all adults sleeping in shifts - so i got some sleep between 12 and 5, adn then up.
Girls my body is wrecked- i can find the knots myslef and my right leg feels wooden its that stiff and heavy. I cannot believe i have only 10 weeks.

Colly i cant imagine u blonde- i see the black curls on teh photo and to me thats u!!! Nee, holy crap, cannot wait til your somewhere safe. Hanz this footie thing is fab- u just sound like ur always having a ball!
right i am goign to sleep in my own bed, with a duvet not a sleeping bag.... how lovely!

:) What new scales did you buy?

you should definately tune in to BB is sooo funny (Well I think it is anyway :) )

The jam sounds yummy, Ive never had plum jam, was it good this morning?

------------------------------------------------------------

We have to go out tomorrow for an appointment with Shelter (for homeless risks) about all the court stuff and the threats from the letting agent last week to see where we stand and also it reports it all incase we ever need it in future.

Got Tesco scales for about £12 and they seem ok. Have given in and watched BB tonite and I can tell I want to watch it again. Plum jam soooo fab - very pleased. Managed to stick to one slice of toast. Good luck with Shelter. xx

judith are these men good looking? rich? funny? i hope so ;) xx

Not that interesting. Its cos I spend half my time playing poker - 90% of players are male. As you can imagine out of them the majority barely have a social skill between them. Then add on the addict-gamblers, the drug/alcohol addicts and the married ones and that leaves about 1 in a 100 worth a second look. And chances are he'll still be 15 years younger than me. I flirt lots tho and get lots of attention so still fun. xx

Girls my body is wrecked- i can find the knots myslef and my right leg feels wooden its that stiff and heavy. I cannot believe i have only 10 weeks.

right i am goign to sleep in my own bed, with a duvet not a sleeping bag.... how lovely!

I don't know how you do it - get a good nite's sleep. xx

Quite a good day. Had a lovely home-made fish chowder for supper which I made with extra smoked paprika. Lush. Just got a message from my boy that the flight has been delayed - he was due at 2am so looks like a late night. Trust me to feel all sleepy!

I suspect I'll take my boy out for lunch tomorrow so I'll have to try to be good but I'm very excited to see him.

Sleep well all. xxx

Last residential over- and I ate 2 massive croissants so i deserve a slpa, and mum reminded me our family are eating out tomorr- grrr.At least alst night I had the great plan of all adults sleeping in shifts - so i got some sleep between 12 and 5, adn then up.

Nee, holy crap, cannot wait til your somewhere safe.

Hope you get a good night sleep hun, and Im sure you deserve 2 croissants so dont worry about them :) Hope you have a fab meal out tomorrow too :)

If your body is in knots maybe rest up a little so you dont damage anything or get a proper massage or something xx

Got Tesco scales for about £12 and they seem ok. Have given in and watched BB tonite and I can tell I want to watch it again. Plum jam soooo fab - very pleased. Managed to stick to one slice of toast. Good luck with Shelter. xx

Not that interesting. Its cos I spend half my time playing poker - 90% of players are male. As you can imagine out of them the majority barely have a social skill between them. Then add on the addict-gamblers, the drug/alcohol addicts and the married ones and that leaves about 1 in a 100 worth a second look. And chances are he'll still be 15 years younger than me. I flirt lots tho and get lots of attention so still fun. xx

Quite a good day. Had a lovely home-made fish chowder for supper which I made with extra smoked paprika. Lush. Just got a message from my boy that the flight has been delayed - he was due at 2am so looks like a late night. Trust me to feel all sleepy!

I suspect I'll take my boy out for lunch tomorrow so I'll have to try to be good but I'm very excited to see him.

Sleep well all. xxx

Im thinking of getting WW scales, but need them to be ok on carpet too :)

So glad you caved in and watched BB...you have to love it dont you <3 Hope you keep tuning in so you can be a BB geek with me ha ha

Enjoy the flirting lady, you can never beat a good ol' flirt I say :p

Sounds like you have had a great day food wise, so well done :) Hope your TT gets back ok and enjoy your lunch out xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been good today but did have a whole bag of crunchie rocks yum would be about 700 calories too OOPS :eek:

looking into Lipotrim but if it costs too much I wont bother!!

Were viewing a flat on Friday, allows dogs WOO HOO has a private courtyard garden too so hopefully will be ok, but its in Bournemouth and not London so would look like Ill have to defer my degree for a year :( :cry: :sigh: will see how the viewing goes first.

Have awful TOTM pains today Boo Hoo, hate it, hate it, hate it!! ( Just thought you would all like to know hee hee)

Anyway, time for bed now seems as its 01:11am!!

Night xx

lipotrim is £35 a week sweets. been there, done that. its the grimmest of the vlcd too as the selection is sooo small and the shakes are absolutely unbearable (imo).
i hope the new place is good for you, you deserve to be happy gorgeous. xx

and kellie unfortunately i am nowhere near as beautiful as adrian grenier, siiiiigh... although i do have dark hair, i'm naturally blonde but been dying it for years...

also i dunno if its a confidence thing, but i keep trying new hair-up dos on myself and thinking "god this would look fab on someone else, but not on me". grrr. im fed up of boring hair all the time!

lipotrim is £35 a week sweets. been there, done that. its the grimmest of the vlcd too as the selection is sooo small and the shakes are absolutely unbearable (imo).
i hope the new place is good for you, you deserve to be happy gorgeous. xx

and kellie unfortunately i am nowhere near as beautiful as adrian grenier, siiiiigh... although i do have dark hair, i'm naturally blonde but been dying it for years...

Thanks Colly, gonna ring and find out this morning just incase Im enititled to any help with it :) you never know :)

And you are beautiful lady xx

also i dunno if its a confidence thing, but i keep trying new hair-up dos on myself and thinking "god this would look fab on someone else, but not on me". grrr. im fed up of boring hair all the time!

I do the same, I think it looks ok then when I see a pic I think 'nooooo, not for me'

x

are you getting all the benefits you're entitled to? tax credits? housing/council tax benefit? i think exante is far and away the cheapest of the lot at £25 a week. LL is something like £80 a week!!

and thank you :) i don't feel it though! maybe after a few months on vlcd i'll get there...

oh my gosh nee, i am catching up on last nights big bro, i am giggling at john mc giving nikki lectures over racing/fox hunting!! her face is a picture! haha xx

are you getting all the benefits you're entitled to? tax credits? housing/council tax benefit? i think exante is far and away the cheapest of the lot at £25 a week. LL is something like £80 a week!!

and thank you :) i don't feel it though! maybe after a few months on vlcd i'll get there...

oh my gosh nee, i am catching up on last nights big bro, i am giggling at john mc giving nikki lectures over racing/fox hunting!! her face is a picture! haha xx

Im only getting Jobseekers, nothing else, even though were entitled to housing etc they stopped our claim because of our current landlord :( but we hope when we can move if we still havent got work we can re-claim housing again!

Yay to John Mc, I love him hee hee

Have u started CD yet?
x

fingers crossed honey, you don't deserve to be living on the breadline like that. any jobs on the horizon? i havent properly started as i have my leaving do from work tomorrow night and i really can't very well turn up and refuse to eat or drink y'know. i'm cutting right back though, trying to have a pack or 2 through the day then a meal at night so its not too much of a shock to the system when i switch. i'm not sure i'm going to do total ss, as it is VERY hard, especially when living with someone who is still eating. so i'm going to have a shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch, then a bar and a boiled egg/some tuna/a bit of chicken for tea so it feels like i'm sitting eating a meal with o/h but i can still stay in ketosis. i hope i can do it. xx

Thanks Colly, Not really anything happening job wise, supposed to have an interview next week but its in London and part time so probably not gonna go. Have been making lots of calls, sending cv's etc but still no joy!

Good luck for when you start CD and enjoy tomorrow out xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spoke with a Pharmacist today and she explained more to me about Lipotrim and the costs, said there is a chance I may be able to get it via GP as Not working and on benefits so have booked an appointment for tomorrow morning, so hopefully I can get to find out for definate then.

Didnt buy any scales.... I think were going to do that out of our next money that we get, but the OH is trying to twist my arm into a Indian or Chinese...hmmm what will I do ha ha hee hee

Evening... I just had a indian...was sooo yummy but feeling bloated, abit ill and very guilty....damn the tasty naughtyness!!

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

Back