'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

before resident bum kicking fetishist kellie arrives, i shall be the first one to do this nee!! :D

:asskick:!!

hehe. mmm indian though, its deffo my weakness in life... best of luck for the docs today. hope they can give you the answer you want.

starting vlcd (finishing the packs of cd i have then moving onto exante) on sunday. i really can't wait, as stupid as it sounds, but i just want to get going. i have my leaving do from work tonight so couldnt really start yet. and o/h wants to do something nice tomorrow. hmph x

starting vlcd (finishing the packs of cd i have then moving onto exante) on sunday. i really can't wait, as stupid as it sounds, but i just want to get going. i have my leaving do from work tonight so couldnt really start yet. and o/h wants to do something nice tomorrow. hmph x

I don't think I realized that you're leaving work - is this cos of something better? Poor old o/h - fancy making you do something nice. How horrible of him :p.

TT back safe and sound. Well not completely sound - need to get him back to doc to check why his naughty bits still hurt so much but the hospital seems to have lost all trace of him even being there!! Only got home at 3.30am and we sat up talking for an hour so yesterday was all over the place. Went for meal at a carvery which wasn't as bad (I don't think) as indian or chinese or pizza and cos a roast dinner was what he'd missed the most. (Mind, I did hint that he might fancy the all-you-can-eat buffet at Pizza Hut and he declined damnit).

But then had just dreadful nite at poker and came in so fed up that I necked a couple of big gin and tonics. Altho in my own defence they were slimline tonics :rolleyes:.

Have decided to make Friday my WI day and I have lost 4lbs since I started on Sunday. I know these are the easy pounds that you lose in the first week but still quite happy with that.

Have a good day everyone. xx

i'm leaving to go back into education and study art and design :) mmm why did you have to mention pizza hut, i could definitely demolish some of that right now!! well done on the 4lb. what does tt stand for? i gather its your son? :)

i'm leaving to go back into education and study art and design :) mmm why did you have to mention pizza hut, i could definitely demolish some of that right now!! well done on the 4lb. what does tt stand for? i gather its your son? :)

Sorry, TT is Terrible Teenager - he's just turned 18 and is both the source of real joy and pain to me, bless him.

before resident bum kicking fetishist kellie arrives, i shall be the first one to do this nee!! :D

:asskick:!!

hehe. mmm indian though, its deffo my weakness in life... best of luck for the docs today. hope they can give you the answer you want.

Ha ha Thanks Colly, That hurt ouch ;)

Docs went fine, not quite as Id hoped but will say more below :)

I cant wait for you to start too, I wanna know everything hope you do something nice today with the OH

xx

TT back safe and sound. Well not completely sound - need to get him back to doc to check why his naughty bits still hurt so much but the hospital seems to have lost all trace of him even being there!! Only got home at 3.30am and we sat up talking for an hour so yesterday was all over the place. Went for meal at a carvery which wasn't as bad (I don't think) as indian or chinese or pizza and cos a roast dinner was what he'd missed the most. (Mind, I did hint that he might fancy the all-you-can-eat buffet at Pizza Hut and he declined damnit).

But then had just dreadful nite at poker and came in so fed up that I necked a couple of big gin and tonics. Altho in my own defence they were slimline tonics :rolleyes:.

Have decided to make Friday my WI day and I have lost 4lbs since I started on Sunday. I know these are the easy pounds that you lose in the first week but still quite happy with that.

wow to losing the 4lbs go you :) you deserve those Gin and tonics in that case :)

Glad TT is ok, even if the docs at the hosiptal cant find his details!!! How shocking is that! bet its nice to have him home tho and that carvery sounds Booooooty ful ;)

Good on you for going back, what level course is it? and what are you hoping to acheive from doing the course? how exciting :)

I order you to silence over the pizza ha ha ha hee hee

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning all :)

Sorry I didnt get on yesterday was a day that seemed to stop the world for me !

Got up and went to the docs, waited for 30mins after my actual appointment to eventually get seen! Saw a nice doc actually, I raised 4 problems and she let me, normally its only one issue per visit, but as I hate going I had to raise them otherwise I wouldnt!

Turns out I have eczma on my inner hand due to stress (how attractive) I was told I had a tennis elbow a few weeks ago which they now have said is 'Burstitus' (I think its almost the same but more related to joint issues') then I talked about my weight, explaining how my finances do make me struggle with getting the right foods and that in general we are mainly living off cereal, went through the fact I had previously been on Xenical (and with that eventually had no side effects) and looked into WLS but they said although Im moridly obese in general im healthy so they wouldnt put me forward and explained how I am wanting to do Lipotrim/CD or anything with meal replacement, she was quite understanding (apart from calling it a 'cop out') but said she is unable to prescribe anything as only a partner of the surgery can, she suggested I write a letter to the partners explaining what Im feeling, what I want and that to then arrange another appointment for them to see me. So I have booked in for the 6th September and will see what happens.

After that conversation I mentioned that I want to try to stop smoking (actually I dont at all, but I just cant afford it - especially as its both me and OH) were spending around £9-10 a day on fags! She prescribed me with these pills that you take whilst still smoking, they have some real bad side effects but are supposed to help you give up without getting nicotine! so Day 1 begins today and dreading it!!

After the doctors, I called the letting agent to make sure all was ok to view the flat, they had let it go to someone 20 mins before I called.....yep the tears flooded!!! GUTTED :cry:

I then spent 2 hours calling every letting agent and every ad possible to try and find something else and nothing will take dogs, have I lost our chance?? :confused:

Then waited in the afternoon for the parents to arrive as they are here for the weekend, went to the pub for 2 hours (but only had diet coke) My mum who is also a bigger lady (she is 5ft2/3 and weighs 13stone or 14stone) kept talking about diets and then looking me up and down, I think she looked at me and thought I had gained some weight!! I dont know but yesterday I was having a major 'fat feeling day' didnt matter what I wore I just felt horrible so 'thanks mum, that didnt help!!'

Today were going to swanage for the day, me, OH and Milly (our young dog) with my mum and dad and meeting my sister, husbund and her 2 monster children - only found out yesterday that my sister had been here for a week on holiday!!

Ooooh that was a long one sorry peeps :)

Gosh Nix, you do have a lot going on. I know you don't want to give up the evil nicotine but I'm sure you'll be much happier when you have. TT has started having a couple when he's out or with other smokers and I could strangle him: I've told him how expensive it is and how hard it is to give up but of course he isn't listening. I guess we all feel that we'll be different and then when we get older we realize we're all the same. The housing issues must be wearing you down - it is so hard to keep picking yourself up and doing it all again. Try to keep your chin up. Do you have some Housing Associations you could try in your area? They are usually pretty cool about pets? And remember that although we can choose our friends but not our families you can choose not to let their issues become your issues. My mom has always gone on about my weight and never mentions anything to my sister who has always been much bigger than me. I don't know why she does this and I try not to get upset but sometimes I just want to stamp my foot and scream "its not fair."

Today has got off to a reasonable start but the warm weather is calling out to me to sit in a pub by the water with the TT. This obv means pub grub and a beer. Why am I so weak? Why doesn't it make me think of salad and a posh french sparkly water? Heyho maybe if we walk/bus it there instead of driving that will give me some Activity Cals???!!

Colly one day I will go for a very important secret govt job and my rep on here as a dominatrix is going to... well actually it may help? think angelina jolie in mr and mrs smith!!!

I have read so much, gimme a while to catch up. Nee, Judith, have to say my mum is v good about body image, when I was growing up she would always say (around the time our school did swimming lessons) about how underneath everyone's the same, same bits but might just look different. But I do know in the past year, she has started worrying about my weight, and I know if she talks (we all talk about weight- there are 5 daughters) it is with genuine concern but not "a big deal" overall. And now that I'm at the 12 mark, she seems content.

Nee- bloody hell but life is tough for you. Seriously crap. Do what you need to do to cope,a dn for once, I approve of the take aways. It seems the only nice treat in your life these days. Good luck with teh doctors- although i think its wierd that she doesnt bring your case to them on your behalf.

My sister did a big project on very low calorie diets in uni- her belief from it is that if you are very very heavy and it is last chance saloon proceed, but she has issues over their long term potential- but sure the same with WW, SW or marathons!

Judith, your poor son! that must be so painful. Men's bits seem to be ultra sensitive. I wonder why God built them like that? Oh yeah, so we can knee them in them when they are little feckers!

I have today of work - woop woop. I travelled to my sisters on sat, then yesterday my little sister and i ran a half marathon- at the start line i thought i would cry I was so proud of us! the first 8 were hell- had to go toilet twice- one time taking ages cos the staff in the shop kept serving customers instead of pointing me to the toilet!!!! but teh last 5 i was chatting and laughing. At mile 10 the eventual winner came up behind me and I just ahd to let him pass. Valient effort on my part? Well I was running 13.1 and he was running 26.2- I was lapped!!!!! Shocking!!!!

As I was approaching the finish line I saw my wee sister (we were accidentally wearing identical t-shirts from a 10k we did in MAy!) and I had a massive smile, delighted to see her, adn the finish line. I didn't care how many ppl were watching. Then after I hugged her she said- "did you hear waht he said?""who?" "the Guy on the PA system. He said "now look at that for a smile? where else would ya see a smile like that?"!!!!!!!! So happy that My big smile was noticed as oppose to my big tummy!!

So today I have been to teh gym to stretch the old legs, put on a wash and now I am eating my porridge. Have a few errands to run - like healthy food shopping, and new trainers (physio told me I have flat feet and should buy specially made ones- eh excuse me how much?? off the shelf will have to do for now!).

Have anice day all!

Judith, your poor son! that must be so painful. Men's bits seem to be ultra sensitive. I wonder why God built them like that? Oh yeah, so we can knee them in them when they are little feckers!

At mile 10 the eventual winner came up behind me and I just ahd to let him pass. Valient effort on my part? Well I was running 13.1 and he was running 26.2- I was lapped!!!!! Shocking!!!!

Oh Kels thats the best laugh I've had in ages - cos they are often little feckers. :8855:

Funny about your half-marathon: same thing happened in my one and only serious race but me doing only 6k. I was lapped by more than just the winner and they were actually going to start the next race before I finished as I was taking too long. Oh, the embarrassment of it all as I came in last a hundred-yards behind the other late finisher who just happened to be my mate who had valiently stuck with me until I told her to run on ahead. Oh yeah, and I didn't have excuse of stopping for the loo either. It turned out that we'd accidently joined a professional road race that she seen advertised at her running club and had only noticed that it seemed the right distance for us. :eek:

Feeling very moody today. Feels like everyone else is enjoying their bank holiday and I'm billy-no-mates rattling around on my own cos I didn't make any arrangements. My own fault! Trying not to let it turn into an excuse for eating as scales have sts over the weekend which is good as we went out for a meal on Saturday nite and I had a couple of drinks yesterday.

Hope you're all enjoying the BH weekend. xx

hey everyone,

Sorry I havent posted.

Well done Kellie on the marathon, hope your feeling nice and strectched and relaxed xxx

Judith, BH's suck ha ha so dont worry, enjoy the quiet time, well done on STS over the weekend too I know you can do this xx

Had an aboslutely awful weekend :( Whilst in Swanage on Saturday, the landlord, broke into our room and removed everything we own and dumped it in the garden along with my dog :( He had changed the locks, taken everything including the carpets!!! and chucked it outside. Turns out he de-instructed the letting agents, and did it off his own back, with no warning whatsoever, so from 13.30pm Saturday till 21.30 at night we had nowhere to go, had to get together as little as possible and my parents had to help us stay in a B&b for homeless peeps, (they couldnt squish us in the caravan as they were only here for the weekend and its a 2 berth) I have been bitten all over from the rank place too :( So on sunday after a very late night on the saturday we all came to the conclusion to head back to home ground in Northampton, which is where we are now, temporarily staying at my parents but only for 1-2 weeks max as they wont have the dogs for long (Im shocked they did let us but we really had nowhere to go)

Can you actually believe this...we called the homeless emergency number via the council to be told we are too old to get help!! Im 29yrs and my OH is 31yrs!!!

What is this world coming too.

Obviously Im pretty down, but I did weigh on my mums scales and since i was last here (3weeks ago) i have lost 6lbs on her scales which were pretty acurate to boots, so Im gonna add that as my weight for now as one thing to be happy about!!

Now the battle is to try and find somewhere to live here ASAP and a job ASAP and get our sorry lifes out of this mess, I dont know how much more I can cope with to be honest but hey ho....the show must go on ;)

Oh Nee, how terrible. The only (very small) consolation is that at least now you don't have to live in fear of the landlord and his bully boys. It must have been like having the sword of Damacles hanging over your head. Thank heavens your parents stepped up and did the decent thing. Can you ask the RSPCA or PDSA to help in a temporary capacity: they do this for people who go into hospital? I hope you didn't lose too much stuff due to damage - and good job it wasn't stolen waiting for you to get back.

I'll be thinking of you, chicklet. Makes my moody seems totally insignificant. xxxx

Disappointment
Ate really well yesterday until I went to my parents and tehn onto a local table quiz- as soon as I went into parents house i was hungry so had a peanut butter sandwich. Then at table quiz we were all served nibbles- sausages and chicken wings, counldn't help myself.

I'm now 12 4.5. 2 lbs heavier than last week. SOB

Oh Nee, how terrible. The only (very small) consolation is that at least now you don't have to live in fear of the landlord and his bully boys. It must have been like having the sword of Damacles hanging over your head. Thank heavens your parents stepped up and did the decent thing. Can you ask the RSPCA or PDSA to help in a temporary capacity: they do this for people who go into hospital? I hope you didn't lose too much stuff due to damage - and good job it wasn't stolen waiting for you to get back.

I'll be thinking of you, chicklet. Makes my moody seems totally insignificant. xxxx

Yep bloody awful, but your right, I no longer have to worry like I was, its done now and now its time to move on.

Were hoping we find somewhere easier here to move too with the dogs so that we dont have to go down that road, we even have a viewing tonight on a whole house!! Its much cheaper here than in Bournemouth :)

Doesnt make your moody insignificant, we all go through things, that can hurt as much in different ways, you rant if you need to hun xxx

Nee
WTF!!!
thinking on ya hon! I'd be stuffing my face. and loading a gun for teh F.ing landlord.
Shocking

I know B******ds!!! Havent stuffed me face yet but Im sure it will come hee hee

Disappointment
Ate really well yesterday until I went to my parents and tehn onto a local table quiz- as soon as I went into parents house i was hungry so had a peanut butter sandwich. Then at table quiz we were all served nibbles- sausages and chicken wings, counldn't help myself.

Dont be dissappointed i bet those extra 2lbs will come off well easyily, It was only one night of picking so if you get back on track you will be ok :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Managed to arrange a viewing on a house for today, not only a house 'a 3 bed house with garage and garden' .... oh what a difference to a room or bedsit!!

Got lots of ringing to do today to try and get more viewings and also a job. Me and OH were talking lots last night and feel like this whole thing has happened so quickly, one minute were in our crappy little room, walking to our normal shops and doing our normal things and the next we have nothing, no home and the next thing is were in northampton, we are both definately going through the same emotions, I ended up in tears but I have woken up today a little more refreshed and want to get our lifes back so heres hoping for a positive day :)

Will update later or tomorrow

xx

oh nee...i'm really sorry to hear what you're going through. i do hope theres light at the end of the tunnel and i'm sure that although its been done in a distressing way theres another door waiting to open for you with a better life behind it. hope the viewing goes well. xx

Awwh Nee I just want to come up to northampton and give you a big hug hun! I cannot beleive what your landlord did... is that even legal?! Horrible man!

As judith said at least your out of that place and with your parents and dont have to worry about him doing anything at anytime.. good luck with the viewing tonight :) Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Kels congrats on the half marathon! Dont worry aboutthose couple pounds, you will definately get them back off as you work so hard hun!

Have had a pretty nice bank holiday weekend, spent fridaynight asmy friends barn dance she organised for charity and pretty sure I sweated off some pounds there. The weekend was just chilling out with the rents.. my last week intill schools go back and I start back on the track of trying to get a teaching job and finding a way to finally move out from home... and Im 24 on thurs.. eek.

Disappointment

Don't worry about it - i bet it drops right off again. xx

Were hoping we find somewhere easier here to move too with the dogs so that we dont have to go down that road, we even have a viewing tonight on a whole house!! Its much cheaper here than in Bournemouth :)

Managed to arrange a viewing on a house for today, not only a house 'a 3 bed house with garage and garden' .... oh what a difference to a room or bedsit!!

Got lots of ringing to do today to try and get more viewings and also a job. Me and OH were talking lots last night and feel like this whole thing has happened so quickly, one minute were in our crappy little room, walking to our normal shops and doing our normal things and the next we have nothing, no home and the next thing is were in northampton, we are both definately going through the same emotions, I ended up in tears but I have woken up today a little more refreshed and want to get our lifes back so heres hoping for a positive day :)

Will update later or tomorrow

xx

At least you've got each other. Does your OH work? What other things have you had to leave behind in Bournemouth? Friends, opportunities?? Remember that moving house is one of the big 5 stress factors - up there with bereavement and divorce. So don't underestimate impact of this regardless of all the other stuff. Hope the viewing goes well. xx

Have had a pretty nice bank holiday weekend, spent fridaynight asmy friends barn dance she organised for charity and pretty sure I sweated off some pounds there. The weekend was just chilling out with the rents.. my last week intill schools go back and I start back on the track of trying to get a teaching job and finding a way to finally move out from home... and Im 24 on thurs.. eek.

Barn dances are brill - such a laugh. Haven't been to one in years. Another Virgo, huh?! I'm (eeek) 55 the following thurs. How did that happen? When did I get to be so old? Happy Birthday sweetie. xx

Struggling on diet and drinking going up again. I'm still in a bit of a moody not helped by TT's uni reneging on accommodation offer. They are now offering him a bunk bed in a shared room. How ridiculous to put adults in bunk beds, apart from fact he is 6' 4". Making an Appeal and complaint which is stressful in itself. Anyhoo, Have a good day and ignore my whinging. xxx

Nee, would you be happy living in that area? How is staying with your parents going?
Hanz, teaching- what bravery!
Colly who's the new guy?????
Jud- what's with the mood- tell me more?

Our weigh in at work started- 3 of us, and while I am the heaviest as always, we are all within 6lbs of each other- so quite good! And tomorro morn a friend and I are going to teh gym.

My life is good today.

Barn dances are brill - such a laugh. Haven't been to one in years. Another Virgo, huh?! I'm (eeek) 55 the following thurs. How did that happen? When did I get to be so old? Happy Birthday sweetie. xx

Struggling on diet and drinking going up again. I'm still in a bit of a moody not helped by TT's uni reneging on accommodation offer. They are now offering him a bunk bed in a shared room. How ridiculous to put adults in bunk beds, apart from fact he is 6' 4". Making an Appeal and complaint which is stressful in itself. Anyhoo, Have a good day and ignore my whinging. xxx

Thanks hun, the barn dance was amazing.. I wasnt sure if it would be cheesey or aomething but ended up having such a laugh :D
Ach Uni accomdation people can be a right pain.. I know people that started off in shared rooms (not bunk beds thou, that does sound evil!) I def keep going at them but keep in mind if its a last resort that a couple weeks in people will drop out and leave and rooms tend to open up meaning if hes stuck in shared he may later get a chance to move.

Our weigh in at work started- 3 of us, and while I am the heaviest as always, we are all within 6lbs of each other- so quite good! And tomorro morn a friend and I are going to teh gym.

My life is good today.

Heh, I wouldnt say that brave! First time I taught a class I was terrfied but having worked as a supply teacher for almost a year now its become the norm, I just want a permanent job in a school and my own class. Your are so not heavy hun! Thats barely anything between you guys, im sure you can take em! Hehe.

------
Weighed in tonight, over the moon to find out I lost 5.5lb this week! (barn dances = awesome weight loss)
I am officially an 'overweight' BMI woot and into the 14stones! The thinnest I have been since.. well secondary school. Also got slimmer of week and slimmier of month.. 1.5lb till my 5 stone award, Maybe if i dont eat too much birthday cake that will be next week :p (I have found the most amazing cake thou, tescos rocky road cake.. theres a marshmellow layer and everything!).

Ach Uni accomdation people can be a right pain.. I know people that started off in shared rooms (not bunk beds thou, that does sound evil!) I def keep going at them but keep in mind if its a last resort that a couple weeks in people will drop out and leave and rooms tend to open up meaning if hes stuck in shared he may later get a chance to move.

------
Weighed in tonight, over the moon to find out I lost 5.5lb this week! (barn dances = awesome weight loss)
I am officially an 'overweight' BMI woot and into the 14stones! The thinnest I have been since.. well secondary school. Also got slimmer of week and slimmier of month.. 1.5lb till my 5 stone award, Maybe if i dont eat too much birthday cake that will be next week :p (I have found the most amazing cake thou, tescos rocky road cake.. theres a marshmellow layer and everything!).

What I'm worried about is that he'll be one of the ones who drops out! It seems a mad accommodation strategy to depend on people being unhappy.

Well done on the weight loss - you are such a star. But why did you have to mention the cake??!! I'll have to have one now. Happy Birthday for tomorrow xx

Mood is a bit lighter but its still lurking on the edge of my mind. I've always been a moody f*cker tbh. Definately borderline manic depressive. I get all giddy and "life's a bowl of cherries" for a while and then I crash and burn in the depths of desolation. I must be murder to live with. And the drinking doesn't help. I will slip into drinking up to a bottle of wine a night. Never during the day but its too much on a regular basis. Plus plays havoc with the diet obv.

Have done appeal letter re: accommodation and checked its arrived (god bless e-mail). Just off out with doglet who is looking very fetching in her sporty little bandana.

Nee, hope the house-hunting is successful. Hanz, good luck with the job-hunting.

Have a lovely day Wemitts. xx

Brighter day :)

Long post ahead ;)

oh nee...i'm really sorry to hear what you're going through. i do hope theres light at the end of the tunnel and i'm sure that although its been done in a distressing way theres another door waiting to open for you with a better life behind it. hope the viewing goes well. xx

Thanks Colly, Here's to a fresh start, Im sure it will work out...see below xx

How is the CD going?
x

Awwh Nee I just want to come up to northampton and give you a big hug hun! I cannot beleive what your landlord did... is that even legal?! Horrible man!

As judith said at least your out of that place and with your parents and dont have to worry about him doing anything at anytime.. good luck with the viewing tonight :) Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hey Hanz, Thanks for your crossing of toes and fingers :) Im not sure if it was legal but just couldnt be bothered to fight it anymore, they were a bunch of cowboys since day one, so im sure I will be glad to be rid of them!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, :birthday: 24 ahhh how exciting :) good luck with the moving and job stuff xx

At least you've got each other. Does your OH work? What other things have you had to leave behind in Bournemouth? Friends, opportunities?? Remember that moving house is one of the big 5 stress factors - up there with bereavement and divorce. So don't underestimate impact of this regardless of all the other stuff. Hope the viewing goes well. xx

I'm (eeek) 55 the following thurs. How did that happen? When did I get to be so old? Happy Birthday sweetie. xx

OH not working, we have suffered alot with finding work in Bournemouth for some reason, we had lived there for 1 1/2 yrs and prior to that lived in Northampton, we went Bournemouth to get a fresh start from problems we had before but it just got worse with moving, the only thing I have really left behind is my theatre stuff - as in there is more opportunitys there etc and going back to visit college shows and that :( possession wise, yeh did lose quite abit but its all material so bugger it!! Viewing info to follow....

55 no eeeking misses!! Dont they say life begins at 50 so you must/should be having a hoot :) :) :)

I imagine your sons issues with the accomodation is very stressful, as he should be starting soon shouldnt he? Hope it all works out tho, keep us posted.

Try not to let the food beat you, I know you can do it hun just beleive in yourself :)

x

Nee, would you be happy living in that area? How is staying with your parents going?
Colly who's the new guy?????
Jud- what's with the mood- tell me more?

My life is good today.

I have lived here most of my life apart from the last year and a half never loved it but its familiar if that makes sense. All going ok staying with the parents, but stressfull as my dad is no dog lover and we have 2 so its quite hard to keep him happy.

Yes Colly...what new guy?? xx

xx

------

Woop to the 5-5lbs hun YAY xx and the 'overweight BMI' Category :) :clap: we had a rocky road the other day, my god there YUMMMY :eating: enjoy xx

What I'm worried about is that he'll be one of the ones who drops out! It seems a mad accommodation strategy to depend on people being unhappy.

Mood is a bit lighter but its still lurking on the edge of my mind. I've always been a moody f*cker tbh. Definately borderline manic depressive. I get all giddy and "life's a bowl of cherries" for a while and then I crash and burn in the depths of desolation. I must be murder to live with. And the drinking doesn't help. I will slip into drinking up to a bottle of wine a night. Never during the day but its too much on a regular basis. Plus plays havoc with the diet obv.

Have done appeal letter re: accommodation and checked its arrived (god bless e-mail). Just off out with doglet who is looking very fetching in her sporty little bandana.

Nee, hope the house-hunting is successful. Hanz, good luck with the job-hunting.

Have a lovely day Wemitts. xx

Im sure TT wont drop out, he will love it when he is there even in a too small bunk bed, good luck with the appeal xx

Maybe you need to learn more about habbits and behaviours, I know it sounds silly, but if you do find that when you get down you eat and drink more then maybe there is something in your mind triggering it without your full control, either way i refuse to allow you to give up hee hee xx

house update to follow below :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Has been a very stressful and upsetting few days but i finally have some positive news.... We have found a house, its a 2 bed semi detached with garden, pretty nice decor but needs a 'Nee' touch of creativity ha ha hoping to go in tomorrow to reserve it. And me and OH have secured some work :D I admit its no glamorous job, and by no means greatly paid but we can start together which will help us both and when things all settle I/we can look for something better, got some numbers for theatres too so going to see if I can get any freelance work part time so I can be happy with that too.

Things are definately looking up but I think it will take time after what we have been through.

Diet going alright, not had any major slips, I have had a dairy milk bar for 2 days and havent eaten it yet...:eek: yep Im shocked too hee hee

So from a miserable inside person I see a little glimmer of light, maybe this was fate and meant to happen, who knows!!!

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

Back