'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

o_O the new topic title confused me! Heh.. one of those days.
Hope everyone is well, Nee good luck with the moving in hun :D

Colly props to you hun! Loosing so much in such a short time is a testiment to all your hard work :D

heard from ronsy today- she has a lot going on at the mo but says she'll return to our fold soon, and also says hi to everyone :)

im off plan for the moment- my gran passed away on fri and im really lost and absolutely devastated :(

under 12 at last!

hello everyone, or those few who seem to be around these days

I have finally fallen under the 12 st and today I am 11 13. :talk017:

Its over a month late I believe, but I got there, and am so happy.

Life a little up and down these days but i have not resorted to food this week to deal with things.

Nee, i miss you, hope the new place is the bomb, and hopefully you get connected up asap. Judith, wherever you are hope ur well, is TT in uni yet? Colly sweetheart my heart is with you. Hanz- have you lost another 20 lbs yet haha your dropping it so quickly I am so impressed. Wemitts I miss you!

woohoo kellie well done!! thats fab!! i dreeeeeam of the day the scales show 11.something... jeez i dream of the day they show 13 something haha xx

Colly hun im really sorry, sending lots of love your way xx

Kels, congrats :D Under 12 stone is amazing! Oh to see that number 11 at the start of your weight.

Off to weigh in tonight... had a okish week havent tripped up much but kinda felt like I wanted to this week! The urge not to eat a whole pack of kit kats was hard on sat night.. Im just a bit on my lonesome at the moment, my closest friends are all tied up, one has been away for 2 weeks and gets back this week and the other just started her new job and is crazy busy.

heard from ronsy today- she has a lot going on at the mo but says she'll return to our fold soon, and also says hi to everyone :)

im off plan for the moment- my gran passed away on fri and im really lost and absolutely devastated :(

Im sorry to hear about your Gran :( Hope your ok, all my love being sent your way hun xx

hello everyone, or those few who seem to be around these days

I have finally fallen under the 12 st and today I am 11 13. :talk017:

Its over a month late I believe, but I got there, and am so happy.

Life a little up and down these days but i have not resorted to food this week to deal with things.

Nee, i miss you, hope the new place is the bomb, and hopefully you get connected up asap. Judith, wherever you are hope ur well, is TT in uni yet? Colly sweetheart my heart is with you. Hanz- have you lost another 20 lbs yet haha your dropping it so quickly I am so impressed. Wemitts I miss you!

Hey Kellie, Im back Woop :) back on the dongle but the speeds do seem better here :)

WELL DONE on getting in the 11's so proud of you xxx

----------------------------------------------------------

Move went well, had to do alot of cleaning over the weekend though but worth it to make it feel like home, Am loving the space too YAY

Started temping on Tuesday and looking for something more permanent, everything slowly looking up but its hard!!

Been eating well, and healthy too, although tonight we did have a pizza between us but not a takeaway YUM YUM

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

nee, welcome home!oh space- you just gotta love it. Pizza sounds yum...when did i last have pizza....

I am sitting in bed icing my heel and my leg, nothing serious just niggles that I dont want getting worse. Was feeezing last night, 26 miles plus a cold bath so I have 2 duvets in my bed- am i going mad or is it getting a lot colder?/

It is definately alot colder!! I love wrapping up when your inside just not so fun when you go out!!

Hope your not hurting too much xx

Morning,

Oh how nice it is to feel a proper weekend again :) I have been awake since 7am but took my time getting out of bed and went downstairs made a coffee, went outside for a fag and been sitting here the last 2 hours in my pj's and snuggling on the sofa :)

Plan to do more cleaning this weekend as the house was very grubby, stupid letting agents ha ha also need to go the parents and get some clothes washing done (I dont have a washing machine yet) Going to take the dogs out for a good walk and chill as much as possible!!

Been looking into cars, thinking of saving a little each week and maybe within a couple of months trying to get one, so want my independance back in the form of transport!!

Had a sandwich for lunch yesterday and Jacket potatoe last night with beans (and a little bit of cheese) still feeling pretty motivated and still not had any bingeing moments so really happy.

Im slowly beginning to feel more normal, Occasionally I still struggle to get my head round all thats happened, but looking where I am now, I need to keep looking forward, we have a home, our dogs, each other and jobs, the rest can come when its ready - although I hope soon ;)

Have a great weekend peeps

xx

am so glad that things have gotten better for you nee. you really deserve the happiness. HOWEVER, i thought you were giving up smoking? kellie, do the honours!! ;) x

am so glad that things have gotten better for you nee. you really deserve the happiness. HOWEVER, i thought you were giving up smoking? kellie, do the honours!! ;) x

ha ha yes I was :p, I got some stop smoking aids from the docs but when I was gonna start thats when everything happened, so decided to just carry on for the moment and try at a later date, plus I dont want to turn to food to replace my smoking habbit :)

Morning,

Oh how nice it is to feel a proper weekend again :) I have been awake since 7am but took my time getting out of bed and went downstairs made a coffee, went outside for a fag and been sitting here the last 2 hours in my pj's and snuggling on the sofa :)

Plan to do more cleaning this weekend as the house was very grubby, stupid letting agents ha ha also need to go the parents and get some clothes washing done (I dont have a washing machine yet) Going to take the dogs out for a good walk and chill as much as possible!!

Been looking into cars, thinking of saving a little each week and maybe within a couple of months trying to get one, so want my independance back in the form of transport!!

Had a sandwich for lunch yesterday and Jacket potatoe last night with beans (and a little bit of cheese) still feeling pretty motivated and still not had any bingeing moments so really happy.

Im slowly beginning to feel more normal, Occasionally I still struggle to get my head round all thats happened, but looking where I am now, I need to keep looking forward, we have a home, our dogs, each other and jobs, the rest can come when its ready - although I hope soon ;)

Have a great weekend peeps

xx

Nee, switch the fag for the run, and you are describing my morning too. THere's something lovely about just lying back and letting the day unfold slowly. I am proud of you for not binge eating. I know the usual triggers and you have had them by the bucket load these past few months.

I agree, that you have to look forward, nor can you block out the past. Accept it. If there are lessons to be learned note them. It happened, and now look at you! You are right with your priorities, being togehter with your dogs, a space of your own,a dn a little money coming in.

A friend of mine rang for a chat on friday. She said something I had quoted from my motehr last year, has really stuck with her "how much do people really need?". it was about working and raising shildren- my mum believes ppl work more for things they may not really need and give up time with their kids for that (not always but sometimes) and my friend has now given up work, lives on her husband's wage and looks after her 2 boys. And she's loving it.

Anyway its just that idea Nee that sometimes we need to just concentrate on our prioirities because clutter like too many clothes, shoes, stuff, toxic people, it can all strangle us in different ways. Something about you and you OH in your new place, cleaning it from the bottom up, sounds very fresh, a clean slate.

Every day apparantly we get to chose who we are. Have a nice weekend Nee.

On another note, I weighed myself before and after my run- 11 12.8 to 11 10.4 - which means that right now (for about 2 seconds) I am less than half a pound from being JUST overweight!!! wow!!!

Colly, I alone am not doing the dirty work! One of my sister's smokes, and having one sister doing dietetics and the other doing physio, with all their work coming down to "risk factors: no 1 smoking no 2 obesity" they really do sometimes get worried about us. My aunt died of lung cancer recently (long term smoker) and it was really ahrd on my mum- they were best friends.

Sorry Nee that was not meant as a lecture!!!!! honestly.

Anyway my mum adn dad never celebrate their anniversary, but this week mum spoke to my sister who is at home this weeknd, saying that she and dad are 35 years married and isn't it soemthing as her older sister or parents never made it this far- so naturally we are marking it!! Quiet meal (with 3 of their 6 kids) my parents hate fuss, but it was just brilliant after 35 years she finally celebrates her wedding (shot gun wedding you see!!)

On another note entirely Colly- weighed myself on carpet too- and I am just over 11 7- which means, of course, scientifically, while standing on carpeted floors I am no longer obese!!! hahaha

but i heard you like the work dirty? ;)

well done on the moving scales around until they show what you want to see :D i do that all the time, although i'm aiming for a move into plain old obesity, it'd have to be some surface to shave like 6 stone off me to show me as "overweight"!!....if you ever find that surface do let me know ;) x

Thanks Kellie, I totally agree, life is what you make it and you dont need to have the best of everything to be happy.

A few years back I sat with a 50" tv, everything in my house new, a £1k bed etc and now I have a a 12" tv, a second hand sofa which I love, were sleeping on a mattress and to be honest I dont care, cos I cant wait to save up money and buy things bit by bit Its soooo exciting :)

Well done on the scales must be such a great feeling, If I do manage to get over to my parents I may have a peek at the scales and see what its showing, I long to get into the 17 stone bracket, I havent seen that for years!!!

nee its a fab feeling to build up from nothing- when i was 18 i was homeless and got a council flat and had to get EVERYTHING for myself (bar flooring, which my resettlement officer got for me). it makes you so much more grateful for the nice things you do end up with. my fridge and cooker aren't great but if o/h ever says "the cooker is crap" or something i get really defensive! haha. i now have a nice bed, leather sofa and 50" tv, but i don't take it for granted!

Colly, thats fab, it is rewarding isnt it, and good for you, hopefully ill be the same in a matter of time :)

x

Back