'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

It really is a lesson I think more people are getting- appreciating the little things, working on getting what you need, and treasuring what you do get.

There are kids I know with toyrooms ful of toys all over the floor- they have so many, they don;t really have favourites and they have no appreciation for any, nor encouraged to care for the stuff they have. It's a shame. There is so much joy in really looking after stuff you own. I always mean to go around and de clutter and always put it off, but from now on, anything I buy will be something I really need or really really love.

Colly, i'll look for ya- you'd never know!!!

Yeh it is a shame, I remember when I was younger and only having a handfull of things, then I hated it but looking back I think it was right rather than having it all and not caring.

Cant beleive its Sunday night already!! Where did this weekend go? I thought I had chilled to the max but now feeling very tired, and hating the thought of getting up at 6-6.30 in the morning but it has to be done :)

Wow, just had a strange moment...watching Xfactor and some guy started singing a song from Moulin Rouge, then after it they played the track from the film (and my show I did a few months ago) and I just cried and couldnt stop for like 5 minutes!! I didnt even think the guy was the best singer it was the trigger of happiness from that time I was on the show doing the sound and how much I loved it...funny how things catch you...

Shall use this feeling to make this my life somehow...!!!

The bits that are currently being shown is when she was ill so they had Nicole from The Saturdays judging

x

aww kellie. any inkling why? totm?

Hey peeps,

Hope everyone is ok :)

Kel, Dont let it get you down, its probably water retention or some more muscle from all your running. xx

I havent weighed for a while, so no idea how Im doing, oh how I long for some scales!

xx

Ok well i went on about an hour later and I was down to 11 12.4 i think- much happier with that. Except on sat morning i was 11 10.6 which was much nicer. Ok need to stop obsessing with numbers. My dietitian friend told me to ditch BMI as she feels its pointless, disagrees with it completely. And i was like- how else do i know what I should be?! Sometimes rules and guidelines are nice.

So how are you all? Colly how is the form these days? Remember to allow yourself time, time to go heal and be and remember the good times.

Nee, how's the home? and the job? and you know, this whole new life.
And to Hanz and Jud and Ronsy and everyone else who comes and goes- miss ya. I like having an audience to moan too.....

Hiya lovely ladies! I have been terrible and not been on here for a week.. spent a couple days battling some stupid laptop virus I picked up online... evilness!!

Nee - So glad your all moved in and everything is on the up, about time foryou.. you def deserve it hun. Hope the first day oftemping was good.

Kel, as long as you know your doing the right exercise etc it will totally be comming off, weight can fluctuate like crazy sometimes! Also as Nee says your doing alot of running so prob getting more muscle mass. I know what you mean on the BMI front, i like the rules of it as Ihave something to aim for, I have a image in my head of what I want to look like,but no idea what weight that is.

Dropped by class earlier to weigh in and lost a 1lb this week so very happy (had a night out on fri but spent the rest of the week being good as gold) and then went straight to training foir a couple hours.. totally knackering and its getting so cold! Came home to find the rents eating chocolate ganache cake and had some as my tues treat.. It was so rich I feel really sick right now, not nice :(

Hi, just popping in to say I am still lurking out here - just got no good news/motivational stuff to share. TT finally went off to uni last weekend which was emotional. I am now eating my way through the cupboards and freezer to get rid of all the left overs that he would eat. Its quite random and resulted in me having chilli over pasta with grated cheese. Was quite nice actually. But I made him take all the crisps as I don't even really like them but would defo eat them if they were there cos I hate waste. Still loads to go!

Otherwise been working lots and packing, treating us to days out, etc. Salt the movie was odd and Toy Story 3 was suuuuuperb - especially all about a teenager going off to college. A bit too close to reality that meant we were all blubbing at the end.

Hope you are all ok. xx

Nee, how's the home? and the job? and you know, this whole new life.

Loving the home :) Cant wait to make it more homely but still think were getting used to the space we have!! Job has finished but knew this could happen as is a temping job, but have 2 interviews tomorrow :)

Nee - So glad your all moved in and everything is on the up, about time foryou.. you def deserve it hun. Hope the first day oftemping was good.

Dropped by class earlier to weigh in and lost a 1lb this week so very happy (had a night out on fri but spent the rest of the week being good as gold) and then went straight to training foir a couple hours.. totally knackering and its getting so cold! Came home to find the rents eating chocolate ganache cake and had some as my tues treat.. It was so rich I feel really sick right now, not nice :(

Hey you, nice to hear from you and thanks, everything going well have 2 interviews tomorrow so fingers crossed

Well done on the 1lb, your doing so well

xx

Hi, just popping in to say I am still lurking out here - just got no good news/motivational stuff to share. TT finally went off to uni last weekend which was emotional. I am now eating my way through the cupboards and freezer to get rid of all the left overs that he would eat. Its quite random and resulted in me having chilli over pasta with grated cheese. Was quite nice actually. But I made him take all the crisps as I don't even really like them but would defo eat them if they were there cos I hate waste. Still loads to go!

Otherwise been working lots and packing, treating us to days out, etc. Salt the movie was odd and Toy Story 3 was suuuuuperb - especially all about a teenager going off to college. A bit too close to reality that meant we were all blubbing at the end.

Hope you are all ok. xx

Hey Judith,

Glad your still lurking, I imagine it was very hard and upsetting for TT to go, how is he settling in and how are you doing? Did you ever sort out the Bunkbed issue?

Sounds like you have also been having some proper nice quality time together, bet that was great

x

Did you ever sort out the Bunkbed issue?

Sounds like you have also been having some proper nice quality time together, bet that was great

x

When we got there he found he had been put in a large disabled facility room with twin beds. But he's been there 5 days and still no sign of room-mate. I'm sure he'll turn up this weekend which is the main moving in dates. He hasn't been to bed before 5am and freshers' week hasn't even started yet. Grant not sorted yet - but that seems fairly typical.

Glad to hear you've settled into your new home and you, your man and the doglets are happy. xx

When we got there he found he had been put in a large disabled facility room with twin beds. But he's been there 5 days and still no sign of room-mate. I'm sure he'll turn up this weekend which is the main moving in dates. He hasn't been to bed before 5am and freshers' week hasn't even started yet. Grant not sorted yet - but that seems fairly typical.

Glad to hear you've settled into your new home and you, your man and the doglets are happy. xx

Why on earth would they give him a disabled room? But nice one if its large and of course no bunkbed which is good too, so maybe thats a good thing :)

Hope the Student finance gets sorted out, I still need to cancel mine actually!!

Thank you, yes setteling in well, and so far we are very happy :) (not fully there but certainly heading in the right direction)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Morning all!

been a busy bee the last few days...having interviews and sorting little bits out! Yesterday I got told I didnt get one of the jobs, typically the one with a half decent salary! but I did get another role as a Pricing Administrator and with that I will get to move over to Credit control in a few months, but its initially temporary and only 30 hours a week, have one other interview on Monday which is permanent and in Credit Control which is more like what I have done, so hoping that will go well and that the wage is somewhat higher.

Im hoping once I get more sorted financially to do my website offering myself as a Theatre Technician and hoping to get some contracting work from that too, also been in touch with some venues that hold music festivals/bands like oasis and I think Robbie Williams played there a few years back to see about stage crew work its only about 25-30 miles from me so fingers crossed!

Last night saw the girls and just went to one of their houses, was nice but had my super slinky friend who only had to lose 3 stone to be like a stick going on about her old size and showing us pictures of supposedly how big she was! I couldnt help but say, 'ill have to show you a picture me and OH found whilst moving of me from 9yrs ago, I was 24 stone' suddenly there was silence!

Now my action plan....

• Save for a little brum brum :)
  • Continue on my journey to lose 1st 5lbs by the end of October (secretly hoping for more)

Got my eye thing today to try out contact lenses....so scared EEEKKK!!

Enough rambling from me....over and out!!

Back from going out with the OH, I actually rearranged my contact lense test as was worrying about it so have it on the 16th Oct, but going on Monday for a normal sight test :)

I, at last have bought some scales :) There WW ones that my parents have so have just got them sorted and made the OH weigh first before I do an official WI to make sure they were working. Now, when to weigh??!!??

Hope everyone has been having a good weekend so far

xx

I say weigh as soon as possible,otherwise you may just keep putting it off.. monday mornings gotta be a goodday to weigh in :D
Im with you on contacts, Ive always wished I could have them but honestly the thought of putting them in/taking them out freaks me out a bit.

----
Have been trying to be really good this week - had football training and did my exercise dvd for an hour.. really want to loose more then 2 pounds this week to finally see a 1 at the start of my weight! Waitressed at a wedding last night, did have a slight slip and have banoffee pie as was hungry and we were allowed to have someof the food.. opps. It was bloody lovely thou!

Last edited:
I say weigh as soon as possible,otherwise you may just keep putting it off.. monday mornings gotta be a goodday to weigh in :D
Im with you on contacts, Ive always wished I could have them but honestly the thought of putting them in/taking them out freaks me out a bit.

----
Have been trying to be really good this week - had football training and did my exercise dvd for an hour.. really want to loose more then 2 pounds this week to finally see a 1 at the start of my weight! Waitressed at a wedding last night, did have a slight slip and have banoffee pie as was hungry and we were allowed to have the leftover food.. opps. It was bloody lovely thou!

hmm banoffee sounds sooo good :)

Good luck with the 2lbs Im sure you'll do it xx

Although tomorrow would be a great place to start I just caved in and scoffed so much!! Mind you, its my first proper binge in a long time so i wont let myself be too annoyed! :p

Bacon sarnies YUM then custard donoughts and I know its not yet over... allowing today to be very naughty and then back on it tomorrow with a WI maybe mid week or Friday ...not sure yet though

x

hmm banoffee sounds sooo good :)

Good luck with the 2lbs Im sure you'll do it xx

Although tomorrow would be a great place to start I just caved in and scoffed so much!! Mind you, its my first proper binge in a long time so i wont let myself be too annoyed! :p

Bacon sarnies YUM then custard donoughts and I know its not yet over... allowing today to be very naughty and then back on it tomorrow with a WI maybe mid week or Friday ...not sure yet though

x

o_O doughnuts.. yum yum! I think its ok to be naughty and binge once in a while.. keeps us from going crazy! :p

Oops Just had round 2 of naughty food, stuffed now tho, but have some chocolate covered peanuts to have whilst watching Juno at 9pm :) So bad but going to enjoy it today then be back behaving tomorrow and shift some weight before I end up gaining

x

Back