'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Nee- post the link to operation princess! I'll definately be checking up on ya. I had a bad day adn ate a big packet of sweets- those white chocolate ones. So i've cancelled dinner.

Colly- allow yourself the grief, the pain, the tears, loss is so hard to deal with, so take it slowly one step at a time. Are you spiritual? Get to the doctor! A friend of mine suffers that too, she goes for head massages to help- but she's on a GOOD salary.
Speaking of which, well done Nee!vroom vroom here you come

Tesco Value HB07 Handblender - Tesco.Direct thats the one, they get rid of icky powdery lumps and make the packs much more palatable x

Oooh thanks Ill stick that in me fav's :)

Nee- post the link to operation princess! I'll definately be checking up on ya. I had a bad day adn ate a big packet of sweets- those white chocolate ones. So i've cancelled dinner.

Colly- allow yourself the grief, the pain, the tears, loss is so hard to deal with, so take it slowly one step at a time. Are you spiritual? Get to the doctor! A friend of mine suffers that too, she goes for head massages to help- but she's on a GOOD salary.
Speaking of which, well done Nee!vroom vroom here you come

here's the link (I hope) http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-...eration-princess-145lbs-lose.html#post2857861

and thanks on the job thing, Fingers crossed ill have a brum brum in no time whoop :)

Was the chocolate nice? :)

Nee congrats on the job! :D

Colly, the important thing is your still goin eventhough things have been really rough on you hun, loosing grandparents is horrible, but as nee said it does get better with time.

--

Im very peeved, weighed in and put on 1 1/2 lbs this week :mad: Cant beleive it, I had only one slip up this week with a small bit of banoffe pie apart from that was so hard on myself with food and also trained, did my exercise dvd and waitressed all sat evening so I cant beleive I gained... feeling very annoyed so have just rebelled and eaten chicken korma and some cheesecake. Argh.

naughty you for rebelling hanz but hmmmmm korma, beaut :D

Good morning, I am just back with a 4 miler with JK- nice and early, it was dark and we were whispering walking out of the estate. its a lovely time to be out, and getting home as dawn is breaking. It was 40 mins, so getting a little quicker but not a huge amount:( WI (unofficial) has me at 11 8 after that. I know it doesn't count til Tuesday but Tuesday is turning into my heaviest day of the week!! Anyway right now, at this moment, before breakfast, I am not obese! Hurray!

Yay kellie to not being obese before breakie :) keep it up and the running at that hour does sound lovely.

I wont lie by making out I have been good...I havent, but tomorrow is my first day of getting back on it ;) properly and no errors allowed (I hope!!!)

Started my new job yesterday and the handover by the end of today was complete, and all I can say is Oh my god to how much work I have to do and how little time have had to get to grips but Im sure with time ill get there.

Had my nails done last night 'for free' woo hoo. My friend has recently done a nail technician course and I was little miss guinea pig for the evening and I think she did a great job so very pleased.

Have 3 days off now till I have to go back into work, intend on getting my tummy to stop growling at me and relax lots ...sounds good to me!!

Hope everyone is ok?

xx

I wont lie by making out I have been good...I havent, but tomorrow is my first day of getting back on it ;) properly and no errors allowed (I hope!!!)

Started my new job yesterday and..Oh my god to how much work I have to do and how little time have had to get to grips but Im sure with time ill get there.

Had my nails done last night 'for free' woo hoo. My friend has recently done a nail technician course and I was little miss guinea pig for the evening and I think she did a great job so very pleased.
xx

Lets restart together Nee! Yesterday was my first day and i weighed the same as the last time I weighed a week ago so that is not sooooo terrible. How did your first WI go? Good luck with job - you'll be fab. I have never in my life (55yrs) had a manicure. How sad is that? I don't bite my nails but they always look poo so it seems like a waste of ££.

excellent Nee, I've never had my nails done properly, although I have had a pedicure. Was out with a friend last night, dinner and drinks, it was lovely. Wet outside today and I have to be out in it quite a bit! AHH!

Just got back from walking the doglet to Tescos and back through the fields so I am very wet - can't believe I'm sitting here in wet clothes. Off to have a nice hot shower - may even put my pjs on :p.

Well as I say, I'm having another go. Went out and stocked up yesterday. Even cleaned the fridge out and threw out stuff and hid the choccie so I don't see it every time I open the door. Doing slimfast again even tho its a bit pricey but it is simple. Quite pleased to find I haven't put on all my lost weight - starting at 213lbs. So I put on a whole stone since my last WI before Vegas. Tut, tut. Sad thing is that I can't say I enjoyed every mouthful as a lot of it was rubbish (altho pizzas featured very highly as usual). Alcohol big culprit again especially the week after TT went. So here we go again. Good luck us. xxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmm pizzzzzzaaaa - how long has it been my old friend, oh how i miss you.

Welcome back jud- 1 stone is fine. Sorry it that sounds patronising but u went to LV how long ago? I'm proud its not 2,or 3 as it soemtimes is in my case.

Ok folks, 5 weeks to my marathon, how mcuh can we all lose by then?!

Lets restart together Nee! Yesterday was my first day and i weighed the same as the last time I weighed a week ago so that is not sooooo terrible. How did your first WI go? Good luck with job - you'll be fab. I have never in my life (55yrs) had a manicure. How sad is that? I don't bite my nails but they always look poo so it seems like a waste of ££.

Well as I say, I'm having another go. Went out and stocked up yesterday. Even cleaned the fridge out and threw out stuff and hid the choccie so I don't see it every time I open the door. Doing slimfast again even tho its a bit pricey but it is simple. Quite pleased to find I haven't put on all my lost weight - starting at 213lbs. So I put on a whole stone since my last WI before Vegas. Tut, tut. Sad thing is that I can't say I enjoyed every mouthful as a lot of it was rubbish (altho pizzas featured very highly as usual). Alcohol big culprit again especially the week after TT went. So here we go again. Good luck us. xxx

Yes definately start together hun, I have to get my big bum in gear as have sisterly bridesmaidal duties next yr and need you and everyone else to keep me in line :D

I think you have done well to not gain too much following your break, now to get on track and get that stone off, I beleive you can do it hun, so dont go AWOL on me :p

Hope TT is settling in ok x

Ok folks, 5 weeks to my marathon, how mcuh can we all lose by then?!

Hmmmm 5 weeks, I would like to be a stone down by then if not more

How about you ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Been a good girl today and had 900 cals so pleased with that, also done LOADS of walking - not for pleasure though and also in the rain!! Wasnt happy!

Going to weigh tomorrow and risk it not being pleasant and at least have a new little starting point, however one of my challenges was to get 1st 5lbs off by end of oct so need to bare that in mind too!

Why do I fail all my challenges hee hee Not this time, Operation Princess will help me see off some poundage :)

Going shopping first thing to get some healthy goodies!! Looking forward to it actually!

Also, As kellie said how much weight can we lose in 5 weeks, I am going to aim for 1 stone, how about everyone else?

I have set myself a goal of 6lbs by end of October which is just under 5 wks, so maybe 7lbs by then? Btw pizza lovers, I tried the WW Pepperoni pizza tonight for 500 cals. Not too bad at all - had a nice bit of spicyness to it. But had it a bit early (6ish) and so just had a large beetroot and an avocado for supper. Odd I know, but needed something otherwise I'll be too hungry to sleep. And my mom's fresh boiled beetroot is yum. Nite, nite all. xx

That was heatlhy choices hun so doesnt matter what it is :)

Ok so by the 6th November...

Kellie -
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs

I weighed this morning and am the same as I was when I last weighed PHEW!!

I gained an lb this week, which I'm annoyed by, but I know why I did. I didn't watch my calories closely enough, didn't do enough exercise, ate too much salt the day before weigh in day and didn't drink enough water throughout the week. It's no wonder really!

And I've had two terrible days food-wise. I took some iron tablets on Thursday and since then I've been constantly hungry. There is honestly know let up. I had about six meals yesterday and so far today I've eaten almost all my calories for today! It's not even 10am yet! :( I'm going to try and counter this by going for a 2 hour run in a bit. I'm so annoyed at myself for over-eating, but I am genuinely hungry.

Iron tablets always make me ravenous - I won't be taking them again for a while!

Wasted, whats in the Iron tablets that make you so hungry? Seems bizare But I hope you can get back to normal soon

xx

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs

I know its low but for the last 3 weeks I have to slow right down and eat carbs! how will I cope??????

Nee glad ur happy with the WI. Wasted, that is a balls. Judith dont mention pizza to me, i gained 2lbs just reading your post.
My feet hurt and I only ran 12 mile. Wrecked tired night night (and yes I know its a sat nite)

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs

I know its low but for the last 3 weeks I have to slow right down and eat carbs! how will I cope??????

Nee glad ur happy with the WI. Wasted, that is a balls. Judith dont mention pizza to me, i gained 2lbs just reading your post.
My feet hurt and I only ran 12 mile. Wrecked tired night night (and yes I know its a sat nite)

Doesnt matter what it is a goal is a goal :) I most certainly wouldnt struggle with eating carbs hee hee I love them :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Still in my Pjs and loving it, its raining outside and I feel all warm inside, Only thing is I was planning on a LONG walk with Milly today but in this weather...hmmm thinking not, I might put some music on and dance for abit and try some step stuff on the stairs hee hee

Yesterday I had about about 900-950 Calories, but I tried to cook our own Chicken Korma and it didnt go to plan so I had probably a quarter of my dinner, which to be honest was a good thing in terms of calories :)

Plan for today is to get as near to 800 calories and introduce more fibre into my diet...so far I have consumed 398 cal's so allows 402 for tonights dinner and any snack like fruit/cereal bar or what ever.

Fingers crossed for lowering the cal's today!! Next weigh in on Friday and that will be my official weigh in day from now on.

How is everyone else doing?

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs

Back