'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Yesterday I had about about 900-950 Calories, but I tried to cook our own Chicken Korma and it didnt go to plan so I had probably a quarter of my dinner, which to be honest was a good thing in terms of calories :)

o_O I made chicken korma on friday, some low cal version I found on here and I didnt hate it! Found some really nice reduced fat coconut milk so yummy.

Im feeling pretty rough today as am hungover. Its my own fault, butI had a good night! This week has been..interesting. Im pretty sure I'll just gain again on tues :( Oh well after that Im going for 7lb gone by end of october.

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs
Hanz - 7lb

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs
Hanz - 7lb
colly- 20lb

i know it's a LOT but im back on tfr and have a lot to lose so really hope i can be somewhere near that this month... x

i'm doing okay! desperate to shift some of this weight and feel nice about myself again! i have a diary in exante section which i keep semi up to date if you fancy a gander at it :) xx how are you doing? x

o_O I made chicken korma on friday, some low cal version I found on here and I didnt hate it! Found some really nice reduced fat coconut milk so yummy.

Im feeling pretty rough today as am hungover. Its my own fault, butI had a good night! This week has been..interesting. Im pretty sure I'll just gain again on tues :( Oh well after that Im going for 7lb gone by end of october.

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs
Hanz - 7lb

Oooh do you know how many calories were in it?

Hangovers are never much fun, but glad you had a good night, goodluck with the 7lbs hun

x

I've gained in the past few days, not sure why, the 12 mile run should have cancelled the popcorn from Friday night. Anyway legs are up right now cos they are tired. Love sundays too Nee, adn I did nothing. Lovely!

Remember weight goes up and down throughtout the day and daily :) Thats what people tell me hee hee

Yay to doing nothing isnt it just the best :)

x

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs
Hanz - 7lb
colly- 20lb

i know it's a LOT but im back on tfr and have a lot to lose so really hope i can be somewhere near that this month... x

Good luck on the 20lbs, we can do it OK :)

Glad your back on it and keep it up, hope your feeling better in yourself now xx

colly gimme the link please. One day at a time miss, ok, and don;t push yourslef too ahrd you have been thru a lot.
I ate 1000 calories of choc- gift from a friend... grrrr

Yes please post the link :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Had a great day 90% in my pj's. My sister took me to see the venue and it looks gorgeous, makes me want to get married ha ha Then came home, washed my hair and got back into my pj's, I admit no excercise for me today but will be walking lots tomorrow.

After work Im going to my friends for dinner, and have specifically asked for a very low calorie meal and said to keep it under 300 cals and she was fine with that phew so hope to be on goal cal's tomorrow too.

Today have been about 850 calories so I am quite happy with that :)

Cant beleive the weekend is over already, totally sucks doesnt it...who ever invented 5 day working week with 2 days off needs shooting hee hee

Kellie - 5 lbs
Nee - 14lbs
Judi - 7lbs
Hanz - 7lb
colly- 20lb

Hey everyone,

Today has been a good day calorie wise, had 805 cals whoop :) Hoping tomorrow is pretty much the same :)

Yesterday I had about about 900-950 Calories, but I tried to cook our own Chicken Korma and it didnt go to plan so I had probably a quarter of my dinner, which to be honest was a good thing in terms of calories :)

Plan for today is to get as near to 800 calories and introduce more fibre into my diet...so far I have consumed 398 cal's so allows 402 for tonights dinner and any snack like fruit/cereal bar or what ever.

Good save on the korma. Takes huge discipline to stop eating when there is food left so well done. A target of 800 is good as you know that if you go up to 1000 it will still make a big difference. x

Unlucky on the hangover :sick: but its ok once in a while to let your hair down. "interesting" week - tell us more!! xx

I've gained in the past few days, not sure why, the 12 mile run should have cancelled the popcorn from Friday night. Anyway legs are up right now cos they are tired. Love sundays too Nee, adn I did nothing. Lovely!

With the amount of exercise you do I don't think you should worry about the scales unless you are eating way above 2200 cals a day. I spent the day on my feet yesterday: walking dog, cutting hedge, cutting kindling, and I have no idea how anyone runs 5 miles let alone 12!! So reeeespect to you. xx

Hey colly nice to see you back (and your lovely pic of that ronson fella). Big, big target but good luck with it. x

i'm 11 10.4 so only -6 off this week, not impressed, especially as last thursday i was 11 8.5. I know I ate all those chocs on sunday but 2 extra pounds worth- heart breaking. :(

A loss is a loss so don't sweat it: you are going in the right direction and at least those chocs didn't stay on your hips. x

Had a good couple of days: stuck to cals and no alcohol since Thurs. I have that euphoric, first week feeling when it all seems so easy, so novel and I feel so positive and in control. Where does that feeling go? I've been here so many times before. At the moment I have no social events where I'd struggle not to drink until the end of October so I'm going to see if I can abstain until then. This is cos I know that even one drink will lower my self control and I'll be phoning Domino's before my glass is empty.

Also TT has settled in VERY well so far at uni and consequently: a) split up with his g/f (I'm surprised they didn't last longer than 2 wks apart as they were soooo in lurve) and b) is not coming home until Xmas. Boohoo. Trying not to let it upset me on either count as they had been together a long time and she was really lovely. But I am glad he can now throw himself into uni life without pining for home (ha, as if...). I'm sure he'll settle down in a couple of weeks and then maybe he'll change his mind about a trip home. And I said I'd go down in Nov anyway.

Other than that, feeling good. Just off out in rain with doglet and back to tackle the ironing. Oh, the life of us jetsetters! Have a good day, WeMitts, xx

Lol at me: I bought an exercise dvd based on dance cos I thought it would be more fun listening to house music. Bl*ody hell, who was I kidding. Ridiculous - should have a health warning on the cover: "only buy if a stick thin professional dancer". I struggled with the warm up! Might have to dig out an old video player and get my ancient exercise vids out of the loft. Made me feel very old :(

Judith- I've done that! It still sits on my shelf, I couldn;t keep up, couldn;t understand... a total waste of money!
thanks for the reeeeespect, my running buddy adn i were dreaming of life after the marathon when 12 miles becomes a long run again...

Parenting's funny- you raise your kids to be independent even though one day that will break your heart. Judith, roll with the positive first week feeling as long as you can.
I want to sleep....

Kellie, That loss is great, dont be annoyed you should be sooo pleased, I think you have done so well, especially as you are excersising so much as you must be losing weight and building muscle so often :) Well done you!

Judith, So happy your on track and I hope you keep up with it which Im sure you will, just try and avoid anything that will sway you :) Also seems like TT will be very happy at Uni, shame about the GF but yes a distraction gone. November will soon come around!

Judith and kellie, Ill happily accept dance excersise dvd donations ;)

-------------------------------------------

Another good day for me think my total is 775 cals for today :) yet I nipped on the scales this morning and was up 2lbs!! But lady time in motion so hoping thats the blame but now have it in my head that I will gain on friday!

Jobs going well so far and my brother has offered me to buy his nice 2007 citroen by installments :) So going to look into that

slowly but surely things seem to be unfolding into a nicer lifestyle, just not sure my head and heart has fully caughty up yet.

Good morning WeMitts!

WI today and I've lost 3lbs. Who0t. I'm a bit disappointed its not a little bit more as I've been so good for 7 whole days and usually it drops off me in the first week. Still a good start. Asda had a good offer on WW ready meals so I've been alternating those with home food which means I'm keeping it simple and don't spend all day planning what to eat. And I can have pizza. Yay!

Weekend looming which is always a challenge. Its odd because I don't work usually during the week but I still get the feeling that I want the weekend to be a time of indulgence. Go figure...

Sunday will be the big challenge as I'll be playing poker in a game that stops for an hour whilst the take aways are delivered and eaten. I can already feel myself trying to justify having a treat because I'll be surrounded by peeps eating pizza, chinese food, fried chicken and burgers. And there is usually too much so, if I don't order, someone else will say "want some of mine?". But I don't want to draw attention to myself by bringing out a box of salad and sandwiches or a Slimfast drink. I'm going to have to have a plan otherwise the combination of peer pressure, embarrassment, cravings and hunger will sink me for sure.

Same old, same old today: out with dog, potter about doing some chores, read a bit of my book, spend too much time on the computer. Nice tho'.

Have a good one, y'all. xxx

Judith, 3 lbs is GREAT Im so proud of you :)

Perhaps eat a good dinner before you go poker, and then just simply say, Ive eaten already. Rather than feel awkward with your salad etc?

Judith, 3 lbs is GREAT Im so proud of you :)

Perhaps eat a good dinner before you go poker, and then just simply say, Ive eaten already. Rather than feel awkward with your salad etc?

Thats a really good idea. My only concern is that if I'm not eating when they are I'll feel deprived/resentful and end up cracking and eating some even tho I've eaten earlier. I think I might do both: neck a slimfast in the car before I arrive, guzzle lots of slimline fizzy drinks and take "leftovers" in a box. They all think I'm a great cook so they wouldn't be at all surprised if I prefer that to a takeaway. I think I have a plan! Just got to work out what to have in my box that's really yummy/a treat. How you doing?

Thats a really good idea. My only concern is that if I'm not eating when they are I'll feel deprived/resentful and end up cracking and eating some even tho I've eaten earlier. I think I might do both: neck a slimfast in the car before I arrive, guzzle lots of slimline fizzy drinks and take "leftovers" in a box. They all think I'm a great cook so they wouldn't be at all surprised if I prefer that to a takeaway. I think I have a plan! Just got to work out what to have in my box that's really yummy/a treat. How you doing?

How about taking a nice pasta dish its filling and hopefully will curb the temptation?

Im doing ok, actually feeling super frustrated I just dont think I will ever shift this weight, I could starve and still not lose!!

Judith, congrats on the 3lb hun! :D Which dvd did you buy? Some of the dance ones are crazy.. I mean If I could dance like those girls im pretty sure I wouldnt be buying one of those dvds to loose weight!

Last week I rebelled.. I didnt stick to plan as much as I should of and had a night out so of course I lost 2lb! Yet the week before I worked my butt off and gained 1 1/2.. My body makes no sense!!

Nee - Not sure what the total cals are as I count in syns and free food cos of Slimming world mind! But it was basically chicken, onion, chicken stock, korma curry powder, ginger, cinnamon, lemon juice, reduced coconut milk & some fat free nat yogurt.. dont think it was to crazy calorific.

Weighed this morning and I am up 2lbs....So not happy, Can it really be that when on Lady time you gain or what? I dont know :(

Gutted!

Back