'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Ronsy!!! :D Welcome back hun,you have been missed greatly! Im really sorry about the last couple months and if you ever need to vent you know here is the place to do it.
Judith you too, Im glad your around posting even if the weight thing isnt really at the forefront right now its nice to see how you guys are :)

Nee- I wish I could come give you a big hug, I would say do the weigh in..it might give you a chance to accept whatever the figure is and draw a line from the past week and start afresh. Everyone has hiccups and bumps along the road and tbh there are somedays where I want to say screw it and give up but if we want to get there I think eventually we all will be who we want to be,it may just take a while to get our heads and our bodies around to it xx

Cant say ive been focusing on my weight so much either last couple weeks.. havent really felt like being good because of the weather and all and have slowly had little bad things here and there while being mostly okish. However on the fabulous side of things had my job interview yesterday and got the job!! :D I had a little cry last night, Ive been trying to get my first real teaching job for over a year and finally Ive got something.. it may not be permanent but for 7months its a class of my very own!

Ronsy!!! :D Welcome back hun,you have been missed greatly! Im really sorry about the last couple months and if you ever need to vent you know here is the place to do it.
Judith you too, Im glad your around posting even if the weight thing isnt really at the forefront right now its nice to see how you guys are :)

Nee- I wish I could come give you a big hug, I would say do the weigh in..it might give you a chance to accept whatever the figure is and draw a line from the past week and start afresh. Everyone has hiccups and bumps along the road and tbh there are somedays where I want to say screw it and give up but if we want to get there I think eventually we all will be who we want to be,it may just take a while to get our heads and our bodies around to it xx

Cant say ive been focusing on my weight so much either last couple weeks.. havent really felt like being good because of the weather and all and have slowly had little bad things here and there while being mostly okish. However on the fabulous side of things had my job interview yesterday and got the job!! :D I had a little cry last night, Ive been trying to get my first real teaching job for over a year and finally Ive got something.. it may not be permanent but for 7months its a class of my very own!

I am going to see how I feel tomorrow, I know roughly what I am weighing being a scaleaholic hee hee just abit embarrassed but one way to learn is to be bold about your mistakes.

Seems a few people are having blips at the moment, wonder if its the weather and change of day light!!

Anyway... More importantly.. WELL DONE HANZ I knew you would do it, CONGRATS so very proud of you and know you will do the best job ever xxx

congratulations to HAnz

Hanz I am so proud I wanted to give you a title!! Well done, it must be such a relief plus such a proud moment. What age? (the kids i mean!)

Judith honey darling and friend. Please post. I miss you when you are gone. Your humour is always much needed in the doom and gloom ( I live in Ireland- you here all about it no doubt!)

Nee, how was today? One day at a time. Only one day. One hour, or one minute if needs be., No matter what happens though, you are already perfect.

Nee, how was today? One day at a time. Only one day. One hour, or one minute if needs be., No matter what happens though, you are already perfect.

Not a great day again and now my tummy is all over the place for a couple of reasons...

Possibly the bad food choices is giving me the runs!!

And also been offered a job at a big theatre in Northants (not even having to have an interview) but it will get quiet in the new year so will be hard money wise. They want me to start next week and I have to let them know tomorrow if im up for it, but means I have to quit my job tomorrow which is really scary so think its upsetting me abit too!!

ARRGGHHH :confused::confused::confused:

Woooo miss Nee congrats on the job! :D I hope tomorrow at work goes ok xx
I def agree on the time of the year.. it seems so much easier in spring/summer as I could go out walking and was nice weather and all, but now its all dark and dreary and I want more hot filling foodand snacks.. ach.

Thanks kel :) Its a mixed year 3/4 class which are from 7-9yr olds. They seem like a really great class and I got to spend alot of the interview getting to know them and sitting in so cant wait to get started in January!

question is do I take it or not???!!!???!!????

ok Nee, so is it a case of dream job and crap money V good money and not so good job?? Bloody hell- can u survive on less money?

Yes kind of.

At the moment with me and OH working as we are we are 'very' comfortable.

If say, I wasnt working we can cover bills, plus essentials and still be ok

So if I took this job financially we should still cope but have to cover extra travel costs as further to travel and may have to pay for parking (need to clarify that)

issue is, my current job, to give them no notice seems unfair but on the other hand, they havent even given me a contract! they are financially unstable and have not been in profit for over 3 yrs so its isnt the securist of jobs, its just scary swopping to something where the salary can fluctuate more.

After lots of consideration and chatting with the OH, I am going to call in the morning and see if I can start on or around the 28th which then means I can make sure I at least get paid.

So scary but soooo exciting too!!

welcome back ronsy :D :D :D
and congrats to nee & hanz on job news. xx

weighed and gained 2lbs (think it could have actually been alot worse!!

definitely, 2lb ain't the worst! i weighed this morning expecting a gain and have sts from last wi, woop, considering what has passed my lips lately i'm happy enough!

definitely, 2lb ain't the worst! i weighed this morning expecting a gain and have sts from last wi, woop, considering what has passed my lips lately i'm happy enough!

good for us, Im just releived as a couple of days ago I was about 5lbs up!!

congrats on sts hun, now for us to take off some lbs :D

Poor Paige on Xfactor and my weekend and my stresses :)

Cant believe Paige has gone, how sad, but I like Cher too, sooooo should have been Wagner going rauugghh!!!

Had a really nice weekend, pottering around, walking the dogs, watching TV and general rubbish that we all do on a weekend and slowly getting on track with food (well think I have gained a balance/not lbs ha ha) so going to continue working on that through the week and hopefully get a loss on Friday!!

having some major panicking going on, over tomorrow!!!!!

I have to quit my job, and not only that Im doing it with immediate effect!

I have an offer for my dream job and no matter how I look at it I cant refuse it, or I may miss my chance!! So I am taking it, but Im needed pretty much straight away.

Have talked over it so much with the OH and I think he is at the same place as me, with the 'how can I not take the opportunity!!

Today I have been trying to work out rights in employment, as I have never had a verbal or written contract of employment and Im due to get paid (27th) and dont want them to not pay me.

I have lots of incentives for reasons to leave, In 2 months of working there quite a few issues have arose, not that they know this.

For example - I was off on friday, had the director calling my mobile and sending ABRUPT texts to my mobile, demanding my password (of which I use for everything) and it went on so much that in the end I gave it to him!! No reason why it was needed or anything! I was in tears by the end, I felt so intimidated!

But for my notice, I dont think its very proffesional to put ' Im leaving cos I feel bullied, or because your all very dim, or because the director is a rude, intimidating bully' etc hmmm how to word it 'I am leaving with immediate effect, you owe me £**** please pay as normal, so long, farewell, goodbye and dont take care!'

But I keep staring at a blank letter page, waiting to write and not having any idea on where to start my resignation letter!!!

HELPPPPP!!!!

Have handed over the letter along with a big speech, I also offered to continue part time should it be an option.

All in all, went ok, He actually looked abit sad :(

Will see what the outcome is later I suppose

x

Hmmm oh how life moves in mysterious ways!!

So after stressing and speaking to my boss before lunch regarding potentially staying, I made the gut wrenching decision to put my dream job on hold.

Turns out that doesnt matter now as they wont retract my resignation :eek:

Worried for security, totally EXCITED for what the future may hold.....

Life really does form in swings and roundabouts doesnt it!

Theatre, watch out im on my way!!!

(although going to discuss with the OH about sensible choices)

xx

How you feeling Nee hun? Your really brave :D It must be a really hard decision between both jobs as they both have there ups and downs. Saw your post on your thread, what did you decide?

Have had a bad week foodwise, but cant say im to gutted.. had a fake family christmas dinner on thurs that was amazing (My brother is heading back to africa where he works on wed and will be out there over xmas so we decided to have an early one for him!) So had choc pudding.. mmm so good but started off a downhill eating slide..heh. Went out saturday night and drank alot in celebration of my job and then had chocolate cake yesterday as the bro bought it home. So pretty much choc and wine binge this week, ill see what the damage is tomorrow.

Agree on the wagner needs to go! Kind of funny he's stayed this long but did think cheryl was a bit wrong what she said on sat, if anyone of the judges knows not to believe everything you read its her!

So after stressing and speaking to my boss before lunch regarding potentially staying, I made the gut wrenching decision to put my dream job on hold.

Turns out that doesnt matter now as they wont retract my resignation :eek:

Worried for security, totally EXCITED for what the future may hold.....

Life really does form in swings and roundabouts doesnt it!

Theatre, watch out im on my way!!!

(although going to discuss with the OH about sensible choices)

xx

Well it kind of seems like fate has made the decision for you! Im excited for you hun and hope that your new job is fab :D

Back