'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

hi all, where is everyone?
judith I watched what i believe may have been poker on sky sports on sat night- way over my head!! thought on ya hon!!!

Nee, how is the job going? are u finding a balance?
Collie- stop jumping on and off!!! slow down!

Hanz- how are th new kids? adorable or little devils- or the usual mixture of both!!

hope all are well, and happy regardless of what your weight says

I know, its getting far too quiet in here, Im not happy :(

You have to love abit of poker, and although I am nowhere near Judith's standards I did come 1st out of 1000 on a online poker game ha ha check me out ;)

Me....well Im abit all over the place, loving my job, more than anything and hope it never ends (which it may in Jan/feb but worth the hassle) My OH lost his job so thats not good, and I have been feeling abit up and down in my stress levels, but all in all Im good!

Diet.... again up and down, I tend to keep it together for Mon-Thurs then binge on Fri - Sun, which isnt so good!

Hope everyone is ok... and for Gods sake ...POST peeps xxxxxxxx

well hi there lovely ladies :D

kellie i have slowed down!! sts this week, dammit, i only need 1lb more gone until i hit 2st!

oooh 1lb to go collie, so so close :) x

it just won't shift!! grr x

instead of shifting i'm +2lb, naughty carbs ruining my good streak...never mind though. cooking soup for today/tonight and off down the gym once it's done...

Hey peeps,

Its nearly XMAS :D

Need to try and shift some pounds for xmas day, then going to get back on plan as quickly as I can!

Today was my day off and have been all over the place getting all my xmas pressies, eventually got home and have now wrapped everything and even hung up the dogs stockings hee hee

Working tomorrow through till xmas eve, have xmas day off then working through till new yrs eve, so not much time off over the jolly period but nevermind.

How is everyone?

xx

this thread is too quiet!!

i've officially lost 2 stone and i want to tell the wooooorld hehe x

thanks so much. i'm finally on my way! x

it sure does! :D been a long time coming...i can't go back from this now. i can't wait until the scales show 18 something...i can't imagine how i would feel to see 11/12 something!!

this thread is too quiet!!

i've officially lost 2 stone and i want to tell the wooooorld hehe x

It is too quiet, its cos Im never home hee hee to chat away so much :)

WELL DONE on the 2stone, go you, Im really proud xxx

----------------------------------------------------------

Diet totally out the window at the moment but I dont care, its christmas :D

Happy xmas EVE peeeeps

xxxx

thanks all! and yeah my diets out the window a bit today.. hehe. i'll get back on track on boxing day... x

3 hours till xmas YAY x

Happy xmas (well thats gone now) and soon to be a happy new year :D

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.

Where has everyone gone, my minimins home feels very empty :(

Hanz, How's things, bet you cant wait to soon start your job?

Kellie, Hows work stuff and everything?

Judith, Get your bum back here RIGHT :D

Colly, your still here keeping me company YAY :)

And anyone else who posts, GET POSTING

xxx

Heloo ladies :D I have missed you.. Ive been very bad and have been avoiding the forum out of a wee bit of guilt! Oh well, I enjoyed it!! December was a bit of a break as I just got so bored of being healthy and Ive only put on 4 1/2 pounds.. (well plus christmas week.. whatever that damage was!) Anyway, January im back on it again after a little blowout.
My new job starts on wednesday, have been busy planning away so lots of work still to do but im really excited.
Hope you all had a lovely christmas, and a fabulous new year.. I see anew years thread a comming soon! :D

Back