'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Oooh not much better than a monday home and away from work, hope you enjoyed it :D

Did you manage to do much?

Im now home after working this morning, hanging off the upper circle must burn super extra calories right??

I have tomorrow off then starting a new temp' job thursday, so will at least be able to cover bills for the next couple of months PHEW!!

How is everyone??

xxx

I did 5 miles in about 62 mins.comic Boy came over then/-before anyone gushes he does n't want a relationship. Anyway we lay in front of the fire and just talked or lay in silence-sooo relaxing. So tonight I'm doing the same-no tv just fire, candles and books-bliss. Still not back on a firm plan by holding steady
nee what's an overhang??

I did 5 miles in about 62 mins.comic Boy came over then/-before anyone gushes he does n't want a relationship. Anyway we lay in front of the fire and just talked or lay in silence-sooo relaxing. So tonight I'm doing the same-no tv just fire, candles and books-bliss. Still not back on a firm plan by holding steady
nee what's an overhang??

Sorry to hear Comic boy isnt wanting a relationship, but hopefully you can still enjoy his company, and hope your ok! 5 miles in 62 mins is good going hun, wish I could do that!!

If you imagine a theatre, and the highest point of seating, I was hanging of the edge putting colour in lights, so all that was below me was the stalls seating area (had I have fell) I also have no strength for heights so hoped I would have killed quadrooooople cals ha ha

Day off today and have very little planned, take the dogs for a walk, try and keep to my plan of packs and sleep/relax

xx

Wow that sounds scary. Yeah I spoke to a friend who pointed out that I do barriers and intimacy better than anyone. And yes I enjoy hanging out with him. Out of oil again-this house is terrible and did not have time to order yet so in bed freezing!! I do have a fire but not in the mood to light it. Are massive lunch so not eating til the morning-don' t feel hungry so no point! Think I'll run again in the morbid-ran today and it felt great.

Morning all. I am lying here thinking about taking the morning of exercising. My legs are tired! Hmm, I actually did want to run, but I'd prefer to run tomorrow as I am spending a whole day with kids and it would get my energy and mood in a good place.excuses or not? I can never tell myself. Today I have a meeting where I say this will be my last meeting with you. It's the second time I've done this. And a few more to go before I go. 4 weeks guys to unemployment- I cannot wait!!! How bad is that! I have had a balanced diet over the past 2/3 days, so here's hoping I can keep it there.

Cant beleive you only have 4 weeks left, seems crazy hun, yet very exciting.

Its friday everyone...god, Im so glad!!

xxx

Another run. Love it. Eating all over the place- candy laces, cadburys and popcorn last night. Having another Monday off-love it!! Going to go to Starbucks for a caramel macchiato-cannot wait!! Life is good, although someone pissed me off so much on Friday I wanted to punch him and then cry. How are you all? How long to the wedding nee?

Hmmmm that caramel macchiato sounds proper tasty :D...was it good?

Its about 21 weeks now till the wedding and 17 weeks till I need to be at my ideal wedding weight...yet all I seem to wanna do is eat ha ha!!

I dont even want it, I just keep doing it... no self control!!!

Blah its Monday, be done with it and all will be good...tomorrow :D

xxx

Hi all. Was at a great conference yesterday about being the change you want to see in the world- inspiring, nice way to spend the day. Eating still a mess:(

Oooh bet that was interesting :D Stuff the eating hun, tomorrow is a new day (as I keep telling myself)

Nee how are wedding plans btw? How is your sister?

Wedding plans have really calmed down now, and Im really grateful of it ha ha

Will no doubt moan on here when it begins ...AGAIN

xx

6 days and no posts eeek...is this the end of this thread....

It better not be...maybe we should rename it hee hee

So how is everyone?

Im good, been 95% ok on me diet, but a shoot up in the scales after a bad dinner last night!! oh well hopefully it will go down again soon!!

As bad as it may be I took today and yesterday off work, I just couldnt face it, I have no idea why, it was making me feel sick at the thought of going out :( but regardless of that I have tried to relax and investigate lots of things and to my suprise had some fantastic responses!!!

I emailed 2 Sound Editors and 1 Foley Artist regarding advice on career routes, and they have been unbeleivabley helpful and supportive, so had emails all day non stop from various people and has made me so excited!! Honestly...it may get me nowhere, but sometimes the networking and kind side to people are so fantastic it leaves you feeling warm, why cant everyone be that way??

xx

aww glad you've had a good day. hope the naughty dinner was something worth breaking diet for ;) hehe. xx

Ahhh, don't want the thread to die even if I am a pants member. Quick update:

Good news: I don't have a heart problem, won a trip to Dublin to play poker at Easter, have stuck to Acid Reflux diet for 16 days (no alcohol, chocolate, dairy, tea, coffee, oil/fat, take aways), been to 5 Zumba classes and feel like I'm getting the hang of it. :)

Bad news: Feeling a bit down but no idea why, working bit too much, went to doctor and he has referred me to a personal trainer cos I'm obese :( Seeing that word in writing made me very sad.

Love to you all xx

aww glad you've had a good day. hope the naughty dinner was something worth breaking diet for ;) hehe. xx

Hmmm wasnt quite the naughty food I would have classed as worth breaking the diet for, but back on it now :D

Ahhh, don't want the thread to die even if I am a pants member. Quick update:

Good news: I don't have a heart problem, won a trip to Dublin to play poker at Easter, have stuck to Acid Reflux diet for 16 days (no alcohol, chocolate, dairy, tea, coffee, oil/fat, take aways), been to 5 Zumba classes and feel like I'm getting the hang of it. :)

Bad news: Feeling a bit down but no idea why, working bit too much, went to doctor and he has referred me to a personal trainer cos I'm obese :( Seeing that word in writing made me very sad.

Love to you all xx

Good to see you posting, great news about the personal trainer and that you are doing Zumba, you enjoying it?

So pleased about the heart issues, thats something to smile about :D

Big hugs for your down moment xxx

I have embraced my obesity! I give up! Can't do it.
Lovely to hear from you

Hey Kellie, you ok? xxxx

Bah... have ignred theforum in shame..gained half a stone and feeling a bit awful about going off track.. after allmy hard work. The other half doesnt help, I mainly eat bad around him! However we have set a little competition between us as we both want to loose weight, if only he knew what he was up aganist ;)
Hope allyou lovelies are well xxx

Hanz 7 lbs you can do, and I love that you and he are getting on so well! Kick his ass in the comp- I hope you both are positive supports for each other.

Today I have controlled my eating again. The Dalai Lama gave me a kick up the ass. He is coming to Ireland in April and our young people are going to see him so when I saw his book this mornign I had to pick it up, and a lot of what he said refered to me: the pain attached to eating although it begins as pleasure; chosing what you want to see in the world; mindfulness; and images from comic relief also helped me reflect on binge eating. So today I had porridge and Oj, a smoothie, 2 kiwis and a laughing cow light, naan bread, tomato, mozerrella and basil, and now I am cooking some carrot soup- I hope it turns out nice. Its a day by day thing and I don't know how tomorrow will be, but I know if I turn up optimistically, I have a better shot at succeeding!! I have 7 days left at work and my emotions are up in the air- to tell the truth I just want to be left alone these days- I don't want people close to me around- suss that out. Judith I totally hear you, and the feeling down thing. I'm going to try what I tried before- I'm going to allow the sadness for now. I'll try and see what's making me sad cos right now, I don't know. And people keep telling me I look tired. I am running, although I've had to take a few days off cos of a pulled muscle, and I think I'll start back at spin rather than on the roads just to play it safe.

Oh its so good to have somewhere to gush this all out!

Ah its nice to have the old gang back!

Hi all! I have had a good couple of days even if its boring as hell. In some ways having such a restricted diet means that instead of fantasizing about which chocolate to have I just have to say "NO! No chocolate". I've started my medication today so we'll see if that helps as the diet alone is leaving me with all my symptoms :(

Yeh Nee, I'm loving zumba. Its mad and I feel really clumsy but it makes me feel great. Been going twice a week and then two short sessions on my exercise bike on other days which feels like a good amount of sweating. Knees and hip coping better than I thought they would.

Just off to work for a straight 14hr shift after an hour's drive. Yeuch but good money. Hope my afternoon nap helps me stay awake.

Hope everyone is good! xxx

Back