'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Youll probably get a good loss next week if you didnt get one this week hun, and pizza meh..so not needed :D

x

Hi all, I had a lovely weekend in my sister's where I slept loads- much needed! not the lazy knid- 9pm to 7am, 2-4 nap and 11pm- 8am, so feeling much much better and my eating is just ok, although mum and i went for lunch when we came home,and they gave us two apple buns which we didnt order but of course I ate! feeling tired again adn considering another nap!

Loving the extra sleep hun :D Always a much needed thing to do, something I most certainly could do with ha ha!!

Benn a nice but busy weekend for me, and its gone to quick, and before even blinking were back to Bloody monday, how can this be!!!

xx

Good morning Wemitts! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and the shock of the lost hour didn't hurt too much this morning.

I have lost 1 and half pounds this week which isn't too terrible but was less than I expected. All in the right direction tho. Got a lot on over next two weeks so its going to be tough. Need to discover some treats cos its too much to expect me to be perfect ALL the time.

Have a great day y'all. xx

Well done!! every loss is a plus!!!

Judith I think your doing great :D Im sure there is something that will feel like a treat even if its not :)

xx

Non food treats are the way forward Judith :D

Hi all its 3 am and I cannot sleep, I'm putting it down to excitement! Although I wish I could, its good to know that come thursday at approx 4.30pm, i can sleep for weeks....Am I one fo the few ppl who looks forward to unemployment? I'm not sure how my lack of financial funding will turn out, but I cannot wait to see what adventure I come up with! went to spin yesterday- felt good to train hard! Colly how are you? Nee, one day at a time, eye on teh prize girl, adn Jud- slow and steady wins the race xx Non food treats are something I need to get with! night all....

Morning all!

Kellie, thats all come round very quick hasnt it!! Are you still planning the canada trip? Im sure it will all work out whatever you decide and I definitely feel some adventures coming your way :D

My friend has been studying hypnotherapy and has asked for volunteers for stopping smoking, stress, weight loss etc so Im going do it for weight loss :) Im not sure what the plan is but for me its about helping my mind trigger into not wanting the bad stuff when I feel low!! I wonder if it will work!!

Tuesday it is!! Oooh 3 days then I have a long weekend Whoop

x

Working today then off for 3 days YAY

How is everyone?

xx

Non food treats are the way forward Judith :D

Tbh this is how I got through the first 3 weeks - but it cost me a fortune: new sheepskin coat, new Radley bag, 2 pairs of shoes, trip to shopping outlet and another £150 gone! My wardrobe needed a boost and I bought mostly things that will be ok if I do lose weight. Oh and I had all my hair cut off and bought a load of new makeup including an overpriced concealer from Mac cos I'd never bought anything from them before. I need to find a happy medium and not shift my addiction to food to over-shopping.

Hi all its 3 am and I cannot sleep, I'm putting it down to excitement! Although I wish I could, its good to know that come thursday at approx 4.30pm, i can sleep for weeks....Am I one fo the few ppl who looks forward to unemployment? I'm not sure how my lack of financial funding will turn out, but I cannot wait to see what adventure I come up with! went to spin yesterday- felt good to train hard! Colly how are you? Nee, one day at a time, eye on teh prize girl, adn Jud- slow and steady wins the race xx Non food treats are something I need to get with! night all....

At my last job, 2 years ago, I was discussing an exit package with the Board when the Chair turned up and said "you have to go on Garden Leave now". This was instead of THREE months notice. I really struggled with this having worked literally since I was 11. But once I got over the shock, I loved it: I love being (almost) unemployed. I do supply work when I'm needed but I can always say no if I don't want to. I don't have to ask anyone for time off and I have very little responsibility except when I am actually on duty. I know I'm a lot older than you but it really is brilliant to feel you've reclaimed all that time for yourself. Just try and make the most of it before you get pulled back into a job.

My friend has been studying hypnotherapy and has asked for volunteers for stopping smoking, stress, weight loss etc so Im going do it for weight loss :) Im not sure what the plan is but for me its about helping my mind trigger into not wanting the bad stuff when I feel low!! I wonder if it will work!!

I think you should get as many things working for you as you can. As I've said elsewhere, it didn't work for me but it was wonderfully relaxing and I know its worked for lots of people. xx

Having felt a bit low, my spirits have lifted and the scales have shifted. I am now nearly a pound under 15 stone - yippee!! And it looks like the whole stone has gone from under my boobs. I wore jeans last night and was a bit disappointed that they weren't looser but there was hardly any muffin-top at all.

TT is coming back today but not staying with me until Sunday when he'll be here for a week. I'm a bit nervous about having all his food here as the fridge has hardly any temptations at all at the moment. Also worried a bit about things having been a bit strained between us recently: he'll be hanging around the house without much to do and when he's bored he gets tetchy. I've got a couple of things I'm going to suggest we can do together but I'm trying to be as laid back as possible and give us both space as we're out of the habit of living together. Hopefully it'll be ok.

Sorry about the long post! Have a lovely day Wemitts. xxx

Good morning wemitts, and how are you this morning. I have weighed and measured and began a 7 week plan- its on my blog for anyone interested , but it's really just akick up the ass for me. My idea is 1 stone. I know that might not seem much, but I totally belive in little steps, and after that, I will go down to a planned weight loss of .5-ilb a week. If i had of done that when I was 11, i would never have been fat.... And drastic on and off really isn't my thing. Well the off part anyway.

So I am lying here debating when do get up for my 5 mile walk- I've decided to replace running with walking, and I will attach to it the same importance! I want to do my local 10 k in may- I have 3 t-shirts from it, and I want a 4th! And so what if I can't run- it ups the challenge- how fast can I walk 10k? So today is my first long walk- 5 miles! Not much I know, but its been a few months since I walked that, so it's my start. I will also be doing interval walking- trying to do, say half a mile really fast, then slowing for half a mile and so on. It's good for increasing speed and as a slow walker (it's why I took up running!), I need to do something. I am also goign to do a walk which just focuses on hills- again, good for speed AND for the bum! So there's 3 definate walks a week!

Also on the agenda today is completing my visa application- It will be done! Saturdays are lovely days, even when all my days are now "off"!
What is everyone's plans this weekend? Judith, I completely understadn thee feelign about TT, when I visit home for a long period, I get antsy too, it helps in our family that there are so many coming home for big occasions. The laid back thing is def right, although hard. Nee, how are you doing? With your diet, do you you go into ketosis after a while? I wonder how Hanz and boyf are doing on their competitive weight loss ? Hanz, get back here!

Morning lovely peeps :D

Kellie, Im liking the walking idea, maybe I should do something similar...hmmm maybe not, but still It sounds gooood :)I think your goal is nice and realistic, should give you a good chance at smashing it too.

Yes, Hanz, Were missing you :( we need 'love' and 'weight' updates :D

Judith, Like Kellie says laid back is best, just try and enjoy the time and not let it get irritating, it will only upset you more when he has to go xx

Me, well Im ok, Didnt lose this week, actually gained,!!! I have no idea how cos I was sooo good but nevermind, this is another week, so can only get better from here!

Me and OH are going to go for some nice walks this weekend, this afternoon hopefully down the canals, and tomorrow were going to a country park, good for us, good for diet and good for ickly dog Milly :)

xxx

Thats loads of calories :) Wonder how many ill burn today :)

Happy Mothers day Judith xx

i was htinking the same- Judith, hope time with TT goes well, wouldnt worry though, my mum has had 5 kids coming and going (and one who stayed until he married!) and while we were irritating and irritated, we never loved her less, prob more as a result actually. Hmm does that help- kids are selfish.

Morning all

Back to Monday again Booo!!! Why do Mondays always feel so dull??

xxx

Cause they aaaare! Haha. How you doing lovely? I'm a bit fed up today x

Back