'BIG' .......Bring on the summer :D

Hi all. I'm off to work today as well so it feels like a horrible Monday for me too. Whats up Kels? Just an attack of the blues?? I got that when I finished work cos I was still getting up early and the long empty days stretched in front of me. I started over-cooking (including baking and making cupcakes and prissy stuff like that) and making lots of lists and plans. But gradually the work ethic calmed down and I slowed down and those long empty days became long lazy days with lots of pottering and putting off until tomorrow. And when in doubt - have a nap! That always worked for me.

TT finally appeared at 9.30 yesterday morning but I decided (in the spirit of being laid back) to go out yesterday afternoon and told him it was fine if he went out last night. And he isn't up yet (1.30) and I'm about to go to work so won't see much of him today either. We;ve talked about going for a meal (that'll be a challenge for me) and going to see a film so we have some stuff planned. We may also go to the Spring Walk at the Arboretum which is fantastic at this time of year altho it won't be the same without the doggie. I'm sure this week will just fly by and he'll be gone before I know it. Weight has bizzarely gone up which is weird but just going to blame the scales/water retention/weather/whatever. Have a lovely day all . xxx

Cause they aaaare! Haha. How you doing lovely? I'm a bit fed up today x

Hope your feeling better now hun :) Man and weight all seems very positive for you tho so YIPPEE :p:p:p

Hi all. I'm off to work today as well so it feels like a horrible Monday for me too. Whats up Kels? Just an attack of the blues?? I got that when I finished work cos I was still getting up early and the long empty days stretched in front of me. I started over-cooking (including baking and making cupcakes and prissy stuff like that) and making lots of lists and plans. But gradually the work ethic calmed down and I slowed down and those long empty days became long lazy days with lots of pottering and putting off until tomorrow. And when in doubt - have a nap! That always worked for me.

TT finally appeared at 9.30 yesterday morning but I decided (in the spirit of being laid back) to go out yesterday afternoon and told him it was fine if he went out last night. And he isn't up yet (1.30) and I'm about to go to work so won't see much of him today either. We;ve talked about going for a meal (that'll be a challenge for me) and going to see a film so we have some stuff planned. We may also go to the Spring Walk at the Arboretum which is fantastic at this time of year altho it won't be the same without the doggie. I'm sure this week will just fly by and he'll be gone before I know it. Weight has bizzarely gone up which is weird but just going to blame the scales/water retention/weather/whatever. Have a lovely day all . xxx

Did you have a nice day off Judith? Bugger the scales, your doing fab and sometimes its not about losses its about how your feeling etc Plus you might be building some muscle with all that Zumba :)

Hope you have a nice time with TT, although have to say Im very jealous of the lay in he's getting ;)

xx

Sunday turned into a 10hr poker game in which I came away with quite a bit of ££ in my pocket - yippee. TT having a bit of a thing with mates all being busy/broke but looks like he might be ok and still time for us to do stuff. I have to stop myself continually spoiling him with clothes and treats but, hey, thats what money's for, right? And I confess I slipped him a wedge of my poker winnings, muttering "maybe I'll come for a contribution when I lose, huh?". I am very proud of the way he is managing his money and has never used his overdraft so I feel subbing him a bit is a good reward.

How many calories burned doing the ironing? Not enough I'm sure but that is how my afternoon will pan out.

Hope you're all doing something more exciting. xx

Well done on the poker Judith, I think thats nice that you reward him, afterall he is being sensible and if your able to do it then why not :D

Im feeling pretty positive at the min, Im actually loving things these last few days, bruno (my old dog) is poorly though with his legs which is horrible but he is loads better tonight :D

Went for a lovely walk in the sunshine after work, abit of sun really does help you to smile :) :)

Hope everyone is ok

xx

Well today was lovely - out in the sunshine looking at all the spring trees and shrubs. Yesterday I broke my diet to have pizzas with TT only to then spend all night in the loo. Felt so terrible and then have only had a small cheese and lettuce sandwich today. I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. So it'll be a while before I try that again.

Glad you're feeling more positive Nee but sorry to hear your doggie is a bit wobbly. Yep the sun makes us all feel better - lets hope its a good summer to come. xx

Hello lovely ladies, I have been missing you! Have had a really horrible week and weirdly in the past It would make me want to crazy eat bad but I think it may have given me the kick to restart and get back on it as Ive pretty much fallen off the wagon and gone to the nearest maccy ds.
My gran died last weekend which is still killing me as we were so close and she only lived around the corner so was such a huge part of our lives, so this week on the whole has been awful and having some issues at work with some parents, and to top it off the boy broke up with me today so sadly I have no great love stories to share :( Really I just needed a mini vent.. ah. So now im not really sure if im upset because of one or the other.. or both!
I shall probably drink alot this weekend.. but after that, Im back on it and have signed up for race for life so supose thats something to get fit for!

Oh Hanz, Im really sorry to hear about your gran :( It does impact quite hard :( Lots of hugs to you. As for the boy, what an arse!! Hope he had a decent reason :( I say stuff him, your far better than him anyway xxx When is your race for life?

Judith, Just shows you how bad the bad food can be doesnt it, hope it helps you to stay stong :)

I managed to lose 6lbs this week, so pleased, Friends still meh...upsetting but I cant be bothered now so bugger em'!!

Supposed to be gorgeous weather this weekend :D

Oh Hanz, Im really sorry to hear about your gran :( It does impact quite hard :( Lots of hugs to you. As for the boy, what an arse!! Hope he had a decent reason :( I say stuff him, your far better than him anyway xxx When is your race for life?

Judith, Just shows you how bad the bad food can be doesnt it, hope it helps you to stay stong :)

I managed to lose 6lbs this week, so pleased, Friends still meh...upsetting but I cant be bothered now so bugger em'!!

Supposed to be gorgeous weather this weekend :D

Thanks hun :) Yeah im a bit pissed at him but he said he just realised he didnt want to be in a relationship which is fair, he likes drinking and going out and just no pressure and I think I knew it was comming as he was so quiet on me this week when tbh I thought I might have got a bit more support.
Slightly dreading the fact that im out tonight with my friends and hes usually out too on sat night, so prob will see him.. that will be fun :eek:

My race for life is may 15th so better start training, its only 3miles but I'd like to try and run a fair bit if possible!

Congrats on the 6lb hun! That is very awesome :D Are you still on exante?

Hello lovely ladies, I have been missing you! Have had a really horrible week and weirdly in the past It would make me want to crazy eat bad but I think it may have given me the kick to restart and get back on it as Ive pretty much fallen off the wagon and gone to the nearest maccy ds.
My gran died last weekend which is still killing me as we were so close and she only lived around the corner so was such a huge part of our lives, so this week on the whole has been awful and having some issues at work with some parents, and to top it off the boy broke up with me today so sadly I have no great love stories to share :( Really I just needed a mini vent.. ah. So now im not really sure if im upset because of one or the other.. or both!
I shall probably drink alot this weekend.. but after that, Im back on it and have signed up for race for life so supose thats something to get fit for!

Oh Hanz, what a hard time you're having. So sorry about your nan and, the boyfriend? Meh... There'll be more men in your life cos you're gorgeous. Have a splurge and then get back on it - a bit of a party won't hurt.

My day has been a bit blah and I ate the pasta at the poker tourney (stupid cos I wouldn't eat that crap normally) and then snuck some choccy on way home. I'm struggling - maybe cos TT is going tomorrow and he's being a bit (familiarly) moody. I am trying so hard not to have a go about being rude and disrespectful. I do love him so - but sometimes its a bit of a struggle.

BUT sun is shining and summer is on the horizon so I need to get over myself and cheer up. Love to you all. xxx

Thanks hun :) Yeah im a bit pissed at him but he said he just realised he didnt want to be in a relationship which is fair, he likes drinking and going out and just no pressure and I think I knew it was comming as he was so quiet on me this week when tbh I thought I might have got a bit more support.
Slightly dreading the fact that im out tonight with my friends and hes usually out too on sat night, so prob will see him.. that will be fun :eek:

My race for life is may 15th so better start training, its only 3miles but I'd like to try and run a fair bit if possible!

Congrats on the 6lb hun! That is very awesome :D Are you still on exante?

Im not suprised your pissed at him hun, what a poo face!! definitely not great timimng but then I suppose, when is, but still arse comes to mind! But as Judith says there will be plenty more for you as your gorgeous :D

15th April? Oooh that isnt long. MUCH MUCH MUCH luck for you :)

Thank you, Im really pleased, Im still doing meal replacement, but mixing it a little cos of money but whatever Im doing seems to be working so Im happy with that xx

Oh Hanz, what a hard time you're having. So sorry about your nan and, the boyfriend? Meh... There'll be more men in your life cos you're gorgeous. Have a splurge and then get back on it - a bit of a party won't hurt.

My day has been a bit blah and I ate the pasta at the poker tourney (stupid cos I wouldn't eat that crap normally) and then snuck some choccy on way home. I'm struggling - maybe cos TT is going tomorrow and he's being a bit (familiarly) moody. I am trying so hard not to have a go about being rude and disrespectful. I do love him so - but sometimes its a bit of a struggle.

BUT sun is shining and summer is on the horizon so I need to get over myself and cheer up. Love to you all. xxx

Pasta sounds yummy, I would kill for pasta :) Maybe part of the eating issues is related to habbbits bought on from reactions to TT?

Enjoy the sun Judith xx

----------------------------

Looking forward to today, assuming the sun gets brighter, me and OH are going to this huge village pub, and gonna sit outside and have a carvery, and take our little dog too :) I dont see that having a good carvery will affect the diet too much so Im really looking forward to it YAY

xx

TT gone back :( Cooked him a lovely Sunday roast chicken first with a huge Yorkshire pud all for himself and lots of rosemary roast pots. I was pretty good and just ate lots of veg, a bit of chicken and two small roast. Then took him off to the coach. And before he went he said he almost felt like staying which cheered me up as he does seem to have mentally flown the nest completely.

At work now (testing new dongle) so missing out on the lovely sunshine but my sunburn will appreciate this. (Yes, even at my age I go crazy at the hint of sun and am now nicely pink to prove it.)

Have a lovely one Wemitts. xxx

See he certainly loces you lady :D Glad you had a nice time together inbetweeen the rudeness etc hee hee

The sun is lovely, cant beleive its Monday and back to work, oh, how that sucks!!!

I had a carvery yesterday was so yum! I was good aswell but then messed up last night and have a 3lb gain to show for it, but Im sure if Im good it will go soon enough :D

xxx

morning all, the sun is shining (for now) .i have 3lbs off this week (v happy inside)- judith i thank myfitnesspal- it definately keeps me on track. Aswell, knowing the cals of a starbucks caramel macchiato forces me to make choices that are worth it (i choose the caramel macchiato, usually replaces breakfast or half of a dinner- i rarely get to go, so when i do, i enjoy wholeheartedly!!!)

Hanz, nothing like a death to make a man re-evaluate. I am so sorry to hear about ur nan, i bet she's watching from heaven! Treasure the memories (of them both) and this weekend, stand tall and proud. and enjoy a girls night out. e-mail hug from me.

my mother's brother-in-law died last week- my aunt (his wife died 3 years ago) he was suffering a lot, so i see it as a release, although i feel for the boys left behind. You forget that once u turn 18 you still need your parents (take note jud!) On a different note, I stayed up one of the nights at the wake (not sure if anyone barr this area does this!!) but was so impressed by how little i ate, coffee, water, weetabix and some home made scone bread. This not working thing is definately giving me a healthier lifestyle!

off to hang out with my nieces and nephews- have a good day folks

Nee, get back to good! 6 lbs is brill!! well done. Judith, i read about you and TT and just think on my mum. Yip yip yip, did all that, we all do. Going back home, especially when I was not long away, was difficult. I had my own ways in uni where I could do what i want, and then i was back in the childhood place and aggghhh I'd say I was a pain too, even though I never meant to be!

Morning all :)

Kelly its good to see your finding a good way to be healthy and enjoy not working too, I wish I could do the same :D Sorry to hear of your mums brother in law, but I hope you do find it a release for its a much nicer way to view death sometimes xxx

Is it really only Wednesday Morning? Why is this week going so damn slow!!!

xx

Morning peeps,

How are we all?

Loving the weather this week so far been so nice and also loving all these bank holidays coming up YAY Bring on the short working week :D

Gosh - hope this empty thread is due to us all having fun in the sun.

I went to see my mommy and realized I could extend my stay for an extra few days as there was nothing pulling me back home (except for Zumba). Had a lovely time but diet was non-existant as I didnt' take enough food to stay extra 3 days. Not feeling great although I didn't really overeat that much - just food didnt' seem to agree with me and I had a couple (and I mean, just a couple) of drinks but nothing too exciting. Tried a mojito - yeuch. Whats that all about? Tasted like drinking bitter lemon after cleaning your teeth!

Off to Dublin very early on Saturday so won't be posting much over next week either. I'm a rubbish Wemitt!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and get at least a little nibble of something tasty, be that a manly something, Hanz, or a chocolatey something for the rest of us. Hugs and snugs, xxx

Ahhh hope you had a nice time with your mum, and have a great time in Dublin, sounds like your still trying even if you had a few little bits so thats great :D

How is everyone then??

What we all got planned over the easter break?

xx

just popping in to pass on some love to my wemitt friends, hope the lure of the easter eggs isn't too much :D

Hey Everyone,

God were rubbish at the min!! Whats happened to us hee hee

Hope everyone is good, and not divulged in too much easter and bank holiday munchings ...unlike me of course ;)

Back to work today..>DULL!!

xx

I'm back on plan since yesterday. Altho the point of my plan is for my acid reflux, losing weight was meant to be a nice side-effect. Put on about 5lbs in the last 3 wks which isn't too terrible. I can't say that the diet is really helping that much with the digestion but I quite missed it and can't say I enjoyed all the junk that much. However I did have the most fantastic steak in Dublin - mmmm, perfect. Even if it was served with mash and not chips :( And I did enjoy the odd lager. Now got 10 days until a weekend with mates and then a couple of wks after that I go to Italy to eat and drink my way around Venice, Rome and Naples. So can't see much more weight loss on the horizon!! Still, I can try to restrict how much I put on. To stay the same would be an ok-goal, I feel. And I'll be here rooting for you all, my lovely Wemitts. xx

Back