Big Brother House This Is Davina...

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi everyone!

No - I'm not in Big Bro - sorry... (has it started yet in the UK?)... I am writing to you from, errrr, rainy (!!) Argentina!

Hope you are all doing well. It's been a while since I've logged in on here, so I thought it was high time I did!

I've been in Buenos Aires for about a week now and am loving it. Currently sat in a cool little bar/cafe place just down the road from my flat. The course I am doing is hard work, but worthwhile and will stand me in good stead for teaching in the future (it's a teacher training course - you may have guessed...)

Weight/food wise, I 'THINK' I'm maintaining still, but have no scales so god knows... the food over here is pure carbs... the place I am at at the moment serves salads and that is verrrrry rare (hence I come here a lot). Anyway... I will probs end up putting on a few pounds while I'm here, but hoping not to... I don't have a car here, so doing lots of walking - maybe that will help!

Right then - things to do, people to email... but hope you are all doing well. Blonde, Last Straw, Andy, Pete, PB etc etc etc - you know who you are!

Chances are I will be doing another few months back on LL later in year to lost last couple of stone and do RTM, just not sure when as I am intending to be all over the world for a while yet!

Lots of love all -

Anna x x x

Hey Anna!

Glad you're having such a good time. I'm sure you're taking on the world with your great new bod. Just enjoy yourself and try not to fret too much about what the scales will say on your return. I'm sure you're being sensible about it.

Take care...where's next?

R xxx

You can't be gone for too long...you're not aloud to miss my birthday madam! I'm planning a good one this year as I shall be lovely and svelte if all goes according to plan!!!

Hope you're ok

Miss you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi anna
sounds like you are having a great time - enjoy!!!!

(still not 100%convinced - BB doesn't start til june!)
daisy x

Oh hey anna! Just saw this. Sounds like you're having a fab time :D I'm mucho jealous. Glad you're enjoying yourself out there, I guess a couple of pounds don't matter as long as it's only a couple! hehe :D

hi anna
sounds like you are having a great time - enjoy!!!!

(still not 100%convinced - BB doesn't start til june!)
daisy x

AND,......even if she was sequestered, she could always have some prearranged posts for a friend to post for her....

mwa ha ha ha ha ha :D :giggle:

Back