Big Brother!

Oh definitely not!! I can't start watching or I will end up watching it every night. And life is just too short to waste that much time.

So much so, that when I accidentally switched to that channel tonight I shut my eyes and prodded at the remote control until it went away!!! :) :)

I think theres going to be a lot of fights this year judging by the people theyve put in & how theyve reacted so far! I watch it every year even if its a load of rubbish, its so addictive! x

I think that gina might walk out - shes not gonna make many friends in there by the look of it x

There was no need for Sallie to start an an argument in the morning, it's going blow up again soon, you can feel the tension.

Sallie is really starting to get on my nerves! The show seems to be all about her, hopefully she'll go tomorrow so that the others can get some airtime x

Love BB! I'm about five days behind as I was on hols last week but I'm catching up quickly...will be joining you all on the chat in here very soon!

I know Sallie was evicted last night, from what I've seen so far I'm not surprised....

Gina DOES seem like she's acting a lot, maybe that's just the way she goes through life though, not living in the real world :D

I love Bb... Delighted that Sallie got the boot last night, she came across so bad in her interview too... Nasty bit of work!

Loved the whole reveal thing with Michael, he was fab this week with all he had to do... Gutted they didn't let it go on a bit longer though, maybe it all would have become too obvious I suppose x

So far (I'm only up to Mondays show) I'm liking Sophie, the twins and Dan - that could all change though! Although I don't particularly like them I think Dexter and Gina make good tv and I hope the public dont do what they do most years and vote the interesting ones out.

Back