Big Brother

That alex is so rude she needs a good kick up the a**

Sadly she'll be one of the first to leave:(
Remember I told you!;)

Loved the task tonight!

Tracey
x

ohh we will remember you told us!! task was soooooooooo funny! there is gonna be war when they ru out of food heheee cant wait to see them doing the shopping list there will be hell:eek:

Steph is cool, she is young and a bit naive but I dont think she should be evicted.... either Mario or his bint should go as they are desperate for fame. 'Mario' was on Ant and Dec not long ago... yawn. I know Steph seems a typical blonde bimbo but come on - give her credit, she is pretty clued up. She has her whole life ahead of her and if she sees BB as a platform to get famous who cares, at least she knows what she wants. She is harmless. Mario or Mutton should go this week. They aint daft, they know what they are doing. And good on Steph for standing up to the BULLY that is Alex - what an awful person. Her GANGLAND connections have obviously taught her how to act...... SAD!!!!! She is vile!

Steph is cool, she is young and a bit naive but I dont think she should be evicted.... either Mario or his bint should go as they are desperate for fame. 'Mario' was on Ant and Dec not long ago... yawn. I know Steph seems a typical blonde bimbo but come on - give her credit, she is pretty clued up. She has her whole life ahead of her and if she sees BB as a platform to get famous who cares, at least she knows what she wants. She is harmless. Mario or Mutton should go this week. They aint daft, they know what they are doing. And good on Steph for standing up to the BULLY that is Alex - what an awful person. Her GANGLAND connections have obviously taught her how to act...... SAD!!!!! She is vile!

Completely agree with you on everything here skinnybeyatch!

Steph is ok, she's pretty and she knows it which can come across as arrogant but I'm probably letting my skinny evny cloud my judgements a bit! :eek:

I hope either Marion or Lisa go. Mario smacks of ego and is actually quite rude to the other people, apart from Mikey which I think he's using as an ulterior motive. Like Luke, ? is that his name?? said. WHo will evict the 'carer' of Mikey? I also think Mikey does play on his disability a little.

Alex. Well what can I say? Vile is the perfect word to describe this harlot! Does she ever have a nice, empathic or encouraging word to say to anyone? And to accuse others of belittling her??? OMG listen to yourself woman, you're the queen belittler.

She needs out and when she does, she'll need to go into hiding or she'll be beaten to death with frozen chips.

Nasty, nasty woman.

I am a real BB addict. Watch it all the way through and then have a party here on the final night.

Fingers crossed Alex will be up for eviction soon. Can you imagine how her child will grow up with a parent like her - I pity it!

Now, down to who I would like to go. If I were picking up the phone to vote I would vote out Steph. Mario, Lisa and Luke don't bother me at all.

Id vote out mario i dunno why theres just something about him i dont like mind you maybe he will be like moss on a wall and grow on me lol

Not long till we know who is first out....

Blooming heck Starlight, I've just seen your ticker. You've done fantastically well. You must feel like a different woman!

So Stephie is the first to leave.

A shame BB decided to mask the crowd noise. It would be good for Alex to know she is disliked.

Blooming heck Starlight, I've just seen your ticker. You've done fantastically well. You must feel like a different woman!

Awww thanks Samantha and youre right - I DO! :)

So Stephie is the first to leave.

A shame BB decided to mask the crowd noise. It would be good for Alex to know she is disliked.

I think that was a total cop out in changing the format like that

I didn't feel Staphanie interviewed very well. Davina was putting the words in her mouth.

I can't believe Stephanie went tonight, I really thought it would be Mario. I think she was starting to come out of herself, and there was definitely a spark between her and sexy rexy :D

I was really excited to see Alex's reaction when she heard the crowd, couldn't believe it when they did the announcement inside the studio!

Agree with you Dancing, I think the fact they won't know what the public think of them is a good thing. Will keep 'em guessing! And it'll be a nice surprise for them when they get voted out and booed!

Haven't seen much of it really, but from what I have, I'm not keen on Alex, Mario, Lisa, Sylvia, or Rex. Undecided about Luke, Rebecca, Darnell, Mohamed, and Michael. Quite like Rachel, Jennifer, Dennis, Dale and of course Kat. HIRARIOUS!

Cooooooookkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So annoyed that Stephanie went, though not surprised. The ruling demographic in BB voting is girls in their tweens and teens, and, as a pretty girl, I think her fate was sealed from the outset.

Mario - ahem, Shaun - is such a scuzzball, and it's so risible that he changed his name to Mario Marconi even though he has *nothing* to do with Italy and hasn't ever even been there!

I wouldn't have wanted Steph to win - she was quite dull, as her interview proved - but she definitely didn't deserve to be the first out.

Like: Rachel, Rebecca, Kathreya, Darnell, Rex, Luke
Undecided: Mohammed, Dale, Jennifer
Don't Like: Alexandra, Michael, Dennis, Sylvia, Lisa, Mario

OOooh Big Brother nominations!!!! Please get Alex out - she is a BULLY!

Back