Big Brother

Oh I'm sorry - I hope you get well soon ;)

Thank you so much for your concern :giggle: Funnily enough you aren't the first person to wish me well :eek:

But come one, I couldn't possibly take Mario or Luke away from you could I?

;)

LOL - what are you two like:)

Davina should have given us a warning about Mario & Lisa - never heard of less is more in editing, unless of course we did get the edited version:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, it was towards the end of the earlier show.

How embarassing for Sylvia.....she was blown out big time last night LOL. JUST WHAT SHE DESERVES.

Why does everyone hate Mario and Lisa? I think they are really entertaining. Didn't love the custard cream incident, but apart from that they make me laugh.

Ha ha TL that is brilliant!!! The worst thing for me was the sound of them actually eating the biscuits - yukkety yuk!

So who is up for eviction this week? Will it be shown tonight?

yeah it should be sam nominations normally on a tuesday

Heard a little rumour it's Sylvia and Mohammed up for the chop!

Oh what happened to Sylvia? I missed last night due to OH hating the show, grrrr!l lol

She was in the bedroom talking to a few of the housemates saying how much she fancied the new guy and what is her boyfriend on the outside going to say etc etc and he was in the other room talking to Jen (who I think he does fancy) saying how he didn't fancy Sylvia at all...he just liked her 'as a friend'. She spoke to him about it and he told her how he felt! She said..."I feel I've made a fool of myself"...YEAH BABY YOU HAVE!! He didn't even get a chance to unpack and she was jumping in bed with him and he was clearly not interested.

I vote for Sylvia too.

I'm really enjoying BB this year. However, other than Kat there isn't anybody else in the running for winning as far as I am concerned.

ive not become addicted to it like i normally get to many wannabees in there these days not enough personalitys yet either that or there hiding there personalitys
i think sylvia should go this week i think shes pretty two faced

Karen - I agree she is beautiful. Shame she doesn't have a personality to match.

I enjoyed BB last night when Stu was down to his undies. He has a fabulous body. Nice to have a bit of eye candy, as Mario & Dale don't do it for me.

Back