Big Brother

Mario is bleurgh!

Ummm Stu actually creeps me out for some reason, Dale is lovely looking but sooooo dull. I actually have a secret crush on Rex i think... Mo is quite cute too....

I vote for Sylvia too.

I'm really enjoying BB this year. However, other than Kat there isn't anybody else in the running for winning as far as I am concerned.

Oh youre kidding... shes AWFUL!!!! I swear Ill make exception to my own rule and actually vote if shes up for nomination.

Thank God I sky+ the programme I have to fast forward everytime she opens her mouth, her voice is like nails down a blackboard :mad:

oh i love kat!! i really hope sylvia goes, i think they should give mo a break, poor bloke's always being nagged at!
i really dislike mario and id love to see what lisa would be like without him!
loving stu's bod and dale for the eye candy!
sylvia really has made a fool of herself over stu-talk about give the girls a bad name!

ohh i like kat aswell was saying to bf last night she will prob win....cooooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!!!!!

didnt you just love the~ bex under lukes bed trick last night?
i just found it on youtube to show my dd, so funny!
i really really dislike sylvia!

What was Sylvia up to last night saying she wanted Dale? She is certainly good at playing mind games with the housemates.

It's eviction night tonight - surely she has to go?

She's so annoying! You can tell she's serious....and then after she has thought about it, she pretends she has been joking! She is definitely out tonight!

Squidgster - I've just noticed your ticker, you are doing fantastically well. Not too far to go now:)

starts to chant "get sylvia out get sylvia out" hehehehe

Squidgster - I've just noticed your ticker, you are doing fantastically well. Not too far to go now:)

Thanks very much! Been a long old process, but slowly getting there!

Just read that Dennis has been removed from the house after spitting in Mohamed's face in an argument last night! Disgusting. Looks like another new housemate then!

is life so difficult that people cant make an effort to get on with each other for god sake there meant to be adults

wow didnt here that about dennis. i would be lost without mini's for all the goss, gonna have to look it up now!! wonder will they stick in a girl this time? slyvia has to go tonight..

Here's the link

Well if he really did spit in Mo's face, he deserves to be removed.

Jen showed her true colours by the hatred she shows in her face (in the clip).

Erm, is anyone else watching this?!

I think rex was only messing, there's no need for all this bloody fuss!!

Short version -

Jen made a piccy, rex was messing and smudged it (the teeniest bit). Then she went way overboard...then everyone got involved. Then the men started squaring up and ultimately dennis spat in mohammeds face xx

Back