Big Brother

It's insane. They should just cancel it now!!

OMG, mad idea, minimins big brother :)

omg it was madness tonight!!! im glad syliva got the boot and dennis did deserve to go. jen was def playing up to the camera's her crying was soo fake i didnt even see the pizza on the painting!!!

oh my god... get Jen out!!! She is the vilest of the vile... the hatred in her eyes was scarey!!!!

I hear you re Jen. I really think Dale is lovely and she's stringing him along....whispering 'can I trust you' etc then saying ......we are only friends! Now Stuarts in the house, she's all over him.

GET JEN OUT!!!!

Dennis actions were bang out of order....spitting in someones face is degrading!! I don't see the problem with Rex and Mo.

Well what can you say about BB tonite?Glad Sylvia is out and so glad the drama Queen has been thrown out,even if he is a fellow scot.Why do BB always pick weirdo scots for this programme, it humiliating.
Jens picture was crap and she was going way over the top.AAAAGGHH.

Dale is cute, but god he looks gormless with his tongue sticking between his teeth.

I totally agree shaz there seems nothing wrong with rex or mo.Infact I quite like rex, he seems quite deep.

i think jen is a true stirrer and needs a giant wooden spoon she had calmed down till sylvia went in to comfort her then she started the drama again and made sure everyone got involved and mohammed didnt deserve what dennis done to him he was only backing rex up like everyone else was backing up jen,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the oscar for the biggest drama queen goes to JEN lol

i think jen is a true stirrer and needs a giant wooden spoon she had calmed down till sylvia went in to comfort her then she started the drama again and made sure everyone got involved and mohammed didnt deserve what dennis done to him he was only backing rex up like everyone else was backing up jen,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the oscar for the biggest drama queen goes to JEN lol

I couldn't agree more! Rex apologised but she kept bringing it up over and over again milking it for all it was worth. I really dislike that girl.

Didn't like how she took over being wardrobe mistress when Bex said she would have liked that role. I felt so sorry for her

I was out last night, to recorded the programme. I noticed that after the initial problem and the apology that it was actually Stu that started to raise his voice (in the bedroom) and then everybody else started shouting. It was as if his actions were the catalys for the others to start.

I too cant wait for Jen to be up, but somehow I doubt the housemated will put her up!

Hello bb ers!!!!!

Anyone heard if there is anyone new going in wednesday night? Jen is doing my head in at the mo oh and bex

Well hopefully Jen will be out on Friday, (surely Rex won't go),swiftly followed by Becks, who is acting up this week

Well hopefully Jen will be out on Friday, (surely Rex won't go),swiftly followed by Becks, who is acting up this week

Jen def to go..i dont think bex would act up as much next week if jen goes somehow. i hate rex and mo urrghh im finding it hard to like any of them...and cat happy howww happy howww!!!!!!!!! Kat to Win!!!

This lot are so irritating! I started off by quite liking people like Jen, Bex and Dale, but have totally changed my mind! Don't like those 3, or Stuart, or Luke (he's midly amusing, but so bitchy and two-faced!). There's no-one I really like, but am warming to people like Mario, Lisa, Rex and Mohamed.

With the people involved in the "interesting" stuff shown on TV gradually getting evicted, BB will be working out how they can make sure it doesn't get dull and boring. They'll be putting in at least one more new person pretty soon surely?

I've not heard anything about a newbie. I would like it to be a beautiful girl that fancies Dale - just to annoy Jen (while she's still in the house)!

Mario and Lisa have really grown on me. Kat is fab. I've gone off Bex and Luke (althought like squidgster says he is amusing). I hate Jen....but still have a soft spot for Dale....it might be coz he's cute.

Jen will defo go on Friday, but I think it would be better if they got a beautiful girl in the house and the boys were no longer interested in Jen...that would be FANTASTIC to watch.

I disliked Jen from the minute I saw her initial video thing before she went in and was utterly shocked she said she hated immigrants and thought abortion should be illegal.

Back