Big Brother

Jennifer has a daughter. She misses her loads and is always talking about her. You must have missed it? (sic)

omg im def missing something i didnt know that the first i heard her on about her was last night after it was announced that her and rex was up and she was in the garden..hmm!!

me too.

I have to say that Kat irritates the sh£t out of me.

Kat is really starting to grate on me happy howw omg stop it like!!!!!!! did you see last night mario and luke were on about her?? hmm i dont know what to make of her i still like her though!!

becky xxxx

Jennifer has a daughter. She misses her loads and is always talking about her. You must have missed it? (sic)

Who she misses loads but dumped her on her ex without a mention of the fact that she was going into BB?
I can't understand how people with kids can do it, they must be REALLY hungry for fame, I couldn't leave mine like that.

Who she misses loads but dumped her on her ex without a mention of the fact that she was going into BB?
I can't understand how people with kids can do it, they must be REALLY hungry for fame, I couldn't leave mine like that.

Jeez I was wondering wjo had the child when she was in the house i thought her parents or something.dont think i could do that either. How old is she anyone know? Imagine sitting at home and watching mammy on the tv!!!!!!!!!

i hope the child isnt old enough to watch mummy on the telly imagine having to watch your mother behaving the way she behaves

I was being sarcastic btw..... I think she mentioned she missed her dog........

Theres an article about Jennifer in one of the magazines today, apparantly her 'ex' isnt as ex as she makes him out to be :eek:

mmmmm, think I caught a glance at that in the shop tonight Sandy:rolleyes::D

There was an article in our local paper as she is from the NE. It talked about a husband and that her little girl was 22 months old

Irene xx

i cant believe she is married!!! she sooo going though by listening to the crowd ohhh there is 3new house mates going in oh oh oh exciting!!!!!

i cant believe she is married!!! she sooo going though by listening to the crowd ohhh there is 3new house mates going in oh oh oh exciting!!!!!

Ah becky your night is obviously as exciting as mine... I'm excited about the 3 new housemates too lol

I noticed earlier that it is on for an hour later so I knew there was something fishy going on :eek::eek:

ohh you quicker than me i didnt know it was on for a hr later ohh!!!!!!!! hmm wonder what they will be like..god im easily excited!!!

Back