Big Brother

Just watching her interview just now.... seems shes forgotten shes married then?

yeah totally..i was waiting for davina to ask her about the husband and the daughter but noo not a word weird! hmm dont know about the new housemates yet last one was a bit mad!!

I'm glad some new housemates have gone in - it's been getting abit dull! That Belinda looks like she could be quite amusing!

Jen did seem to be the leader of that little bitchy group, so hopefully now she has gone the others will change a little bit...

hey guys, well belinda is doing my head in..as is that angelina jolie lookalike one she is soooo fake i think

Yup same here Becky. Belinda is a bit speshul and that Aussie lass is a complete, well not sure but yeah she's pretty fake. The way she was draping herself over Mikey the other day was quite cringey!

I'm quite warming to Mario and Lisa *gulp* and I'm soooooo gload Jen has gone. What an over reacting piece of work, not to mention a massive liar.

Makes me quite sad.

hello just thought i'd put my 2 pennies worth in~
I absolutely hate, hate, hate mario, he is so patronizing and gives nasty little digs to lisa, which she just takes and doesnt stand up for herself, id love to see him evicted especially over bex then perhaps lisa will start 'living'!
im loving the bex and luke duo thing they have going, but they are ruining it a bit with luke being so bitchy and bex so moody, she is very much like a spoilt little girl when she isnt getting enough attention!
not sure about any of the new ones yet, i agree that sara is cringe worthy when shes all over the blokes!
i like rex, mo and rachel still think kat is quite funny, dale is fab eye candy and im liking him more now jen has gone, stu needs to stop worrying, like him too!
i also love the b block against luxury thing they have going, i think b block could really have a laugh now!
phew that was a long post~ lol
i love big bro~get mario OUT!!

i want bex to go tonight - she is always attention seeking, and soo moody. house dynamic will then change again which will be interesting to see

BEX OUT, BEX OUT.

I like Mario and Lisa....I do think he was out of order last night the way he spoke to her. She should have stuck up for herself.

I love Stu/Dale for obvious reasons. Loving Mo and Rex and although Luke annoys me big time, he is very entertaining. I'm not sure about the Aussie girl. She has flirted with all the guys now and is playing a game. She seems nice enough, but is using her looks to win the guys over I think.

Berlinda, Berlinda, Berlinda. I couldn't cope with the snoring. If I was her, I'd take the quilt and a pillow into the living room and sleep in there. She cannot help it, but I could not sleep with that racket going on.

I'm enjoying BB this year.

Oh my god Mario gone... I am sooo happy and only because of what happened with Bex and Luke... how cringey will that be now for them both lol

omg thank god mario is gone.omg cant believe luke and bex kissed how sweet the two of them are mad after each other i was like shouting at the tv kiss kiss!!!!!! awww dear the highlight of my friday night bb!!!!!!

Mario made a mistake this week of whinging about the other housemates and being nasty to Lisa when up for eviction resulting in him being voted out. I have to say, going on his performance this week he deserves to be out.

Sounds like BB are going to stir things up this weekend with the "Heaven & Hell" scenario. Should be good viewing though:)

Mario made a mistake this week of whinging about the other housemates and being nasty to Lisa when up for eviction resulting in him being voted out. I have to say, going on his performance this week he deserves to be out.

Sounds like BB are going to stir things up this weekend with the "Heaven & Hell" scenario. Should be good viewing though:)

cant wait for heaven and hell either its gonna be great!!!!!!

I agree. Mario had managed to change a lot of peoples opinions, but this week he ruined it all and people went off him again. Lisa hasn't done anything wrong. Hopefully she'll do well. My hubby had a thing for her LOL.

I'm so pleased Mario is out...hated the way he spoke to Lisa, what a control freak, what i hated even more is the way Lisa put up with it and then ended up agreeing with him.

Like the Bex and Luke scenario just cos it's entertaining but am i the only one that finds Kat annoying i'm sure she exaggerates her accent for attention.

As for Dale and Stu i'd take Dale over Stu anyday...mmmm

hmmm id def take dale over stu. i think stu looks weird all that facial hair hmmm just doesnt do it for me!!!!! i used to like kat not anymore though. would love to see bex staying till near the end :) lisa is really nice i think she hasnt done anything and the way mario spoke to her the other day was out of line.

Really surprised Mario went, but although I don't like Bex, I'm really glad she stayed. Not only because she and Luke combined are more entertaining that most of them, but also to see what happens with Lisa now Mario has gone. I like Lisa, and hope she is herself a little more without Mario there being controlling.

I don't like Sara at all - she comes across as very fake, two-faced, and extremely annoying!

The 'head of house' and the heaven and hell thing should spice things up a little next week!

i'm really glad Mario went, at first I disliked him a lot, then I sort of warmed to him, but in the last week, he has been nasty and backstabbing to everyone, including his own girlfriend.

I'm sure outside the house he is an ok guy, but he seemed pathetic for a man in his early forties, and I'm not too far away from there myself, so feel I can say that.
;)

Wonder who'll be voted head of household this week and what thats gonna entail,,I hope its someone from B-Block.

I don't like Sara at all - she comes across as very fake, two-faced, and extremely annoying!

YES YES YES!!! She really is a flake, sorry to everyone who likes her but she is incredibly arrogant and rude. I abhor how she talks over everyone and how she flits with Mikey. I hope that she's sincere with that, but it seems a bit of a ploy to get people on her side. How awful does that sound in words, it didn't sound quite so bitter in my head!

I'm glad that mario went, like some of your guys have said, I'm sure Lisa will flourish now he isn't constantly exfoliating her! I'm warming to Rebecca and Luke again, what a comedy duo! I was kind of watching behind my hand while they were snogging last night, ewwww and awwwww at the same time hehe! Can't wait for tonights helping!

Sorry of there are lots of typos, I'm a wee bit drunk :eek:

YES YES YES!!! She really is a flake, sorry to everyone who likes her but she is incredibly arrogant and rude. I abhor how she talks over everyone and how she flits with Mikey. I hope that she's sincere with that, but it seems a bit of a ploy to get people on her side. How awful does that sound in words, it didn't sound quite so bitter in my head!

I'm glad that mario went, like some of your guys have said, I'm sure Lisa will flourish now he isn't constantly exfoliating her! I'm warming to Rebecca and Luke again, what a comedy duo! I was kind of watching behind my hand while they were snogging last night, ewwww and awwwww at the same time hehe! Can't wait for tonights helping!

Sorry of there are lots of typos, I'm a wee bit drunk :eek:

We're in total agreement - as usual, I might add, since (don't know if you've noticed) but we seem to agree in every thread!

Sara is a total creep. And more than slightly skanky, if I'm being completely frank. Why she's hailed as amazingly attractive, I don't know. That sounds shallow, but if people go on Big Brother, they should expect such criticism! I always thought Angelina was a skank, anyway.

The only thing I disagree with you about is Luke and Bex. Ugh. Never have I known a more disingenuous twosome. Luke is completely abhorrent in his actions - though, I must admit, he has become "The Character (TM)" of BB this year, just as Charley, Nikki and Makosi did before him.

Bex is calming down but I still can't forget how immature she is. In fact, it crossed my mind that you'd changed your username to escape the connotation!

Back