Big Brother

I'm afraid I cannot stand Bex. The way she over-reacted with Mo about the cig's was out of order...then to go and cut his belt. NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Luke is a horrible little man, but very entertaining. He is worse then any woman with the gossiping behind peoples backs. I'm feeling sorry for Rachel. She's not done anything wrong and they all hate her. I hope Lisa does well now. I used to love Dale, but Stu is definitely growing on me. oooowww can't wait til the heaven/hell thing. I think it will get very interesting to watch then.

I was glad Mario went, although Bex is annoying. Have been sadly addicted to his program again this year, after swearing I wouldnt watch it lol.
I'm not keen on Luke, I find him really annoying, but the whole kiss thing was pretty funny.

OMG just watching tonights helping and Luke really is an annoying little pr*ck. Do you really think he's like this in real life? No wonder he's never kissed a girl before Bex!

Belinda is starting to grate on my nerves a little too!

Bex is a bit speshul but I still think she's the funniest of the lot. Dale to win! :cool:

Blimey, what a bellend Luke reallly is!

awww what i dont understand is how come luke didnt vote for himself in the thing if he wanted it so much instead he voted for dale??

Was pretty weird, I expected him to vote for himself!
Im sure Luke is like that in real life, but maybe quieter as I wouldnt think people pay him as much attention. Quite sad, they both obviously (Bex and Luke) like each others attention. Either do it, or dont. Dont fuss about it and drag it out!

Was pretty weird, I expected him to vote for himself!
Im sure Luke is like that in real life, but maybe quieter as I wouldnt think people pay him as much attention. Quite sad, they both obviously (Bex and Luke) like each others attention. Either do it, or dont. Dont fuss about it and drag it out!

I'd say Luke is very inexperienced outside of the house, I'd even go as far to say, I think he's gay :confused:, nowt wrong with that either, just saying.

His breaking news story of having a secret girlfriend, that hes gone to Pizzahut a few times with is really sweet, hes an innocent. Have to admit if I was Bex, I'd slap him for some of the hurtful comments he says to her, whilst he's braving his way around the kiss.

I can't wait to see who's up for nomination this week...roll up, roll up,,,who's next up the stairs of BOO !!

Hahahahahahaha Bex is so funny "it tastes like actual plasticine penis"

This Heaven and Hell thing is going to make nominations interesting this week.

I'm starting to enjoy this series now, finally!

oh its getting good. it was so funny at the end when they were telling ghost stories and then they started throwing stuff at the window ahaha!!!!!

See I don't think Bex is funny. My 10yr old is more mature then her. She says she's having a laugh, but I just think she's an idiot!! I'd kill her if I was in there with her. I have never seen a grown women sulk so much when she doesn't get her own way. Whinging coz she wanted angel wings GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to get that off my chest.......I feel better now!!

I'm liking this one 100 times more than last year, I'm afraid Bex and Luke annoy the bejeebus out of me ...Bex is ghastly sorry, and Luke is a hypocrite..what gets me is how they go on about Darnells focus on the money..jeees what are they in it for then? grrrrrr It must be good this year if its moving me to swear at the tv lol. I feel bad for Rachel as well, shes not the most scintilliating person , but she does seem unfairly picked on...also..what happened to all those "home truths" Mario was going to reveal to everyone before he left? Did I miss them? AND I wonder if Bex goes before Rachel or Darnell will she do something pathetic like chuck a drink over them a la Grace the year before last?
hmmmm I wonder
I think Bex and Luke should have been made to clear up after the food fight as well..give them something real to ***** about for once.
Lol thats my tuppence worth anyway!

omg the food fight was soo disgusting, i wonder who had to clean it up? there was stuff everywhere!!!!!!!!

Neen Dont think mario said anything before he left so you didnt miss anything!

Racheal hmm...i just dont like her her smile seems so fake, it was so funny last night when someone was sitting on the white fence thats splits heaven and hell, and she was lying on a lounger. and bb goes housemates are reminded not to sit on the fence hahahaha frigggin soooooo funny !!!!!!!!!! im easily pleased !!!!!!

Totally agree with you Neen. I'm glad people like Jen, Sylvia and Alex left as they were just nasty, but although I don't like Bex or Luke, they do provide quite abit of the entertainment in the house...so am glad they're still in there for now. Luke is so two-faced and allllways bitching about somebody, whilst Bex is very spoilt and annoying!

I feel sorry for Rachel - she seems to be being constantly picked on just because she doesn't always have something bad to say about other people. Might not make for the most interesting TV, but she seems to me quite genuinely nice!

I was warming to Lisa, but she is starting to irritate me now. Can't stand Sara!!!

i find luke very irritating he is very two faced and i wouldnt trust him , ive also noticed he is very good at getting ppl riled up about the irritating things other ppl do

Anybody finding this years a bit boring now ?? OK Alex was nasty, Slyvia was just plain bitchy, and don't get me started on Dennis lol...but since they've been removed its blah blah,,
Lisa is the female terminator, nice but boring and OMG someone needs to have a word with her about her makeup.
Mohamed is just there to eat as much as he can.
Rex whinges all the time about wanting to go (but does he really want to ??)
Bex, is amusing, but is soo irritating at the same time.
Luke is very funny, but has a nasty vindictive side against his fellow housemates that I don't like
Mikey is a horrible person,with a very bad temper
and as for the rest, its boring and more boring, bland people with no charisma

all the above are just my opinion LMAO,,,sitting on sofa with nothing better to do right now :p

Omg I felt a bit sorry for the 'hell' housemates for doing all that hard work on the bikes & actually succsesfully finishing it only to be told the whole task had been failed due to Mo & Dale not recognising even one wine & rex & kat failing to eat the baguette

Have to agree with ye ladies, that looked like pure torture they should have been let lower the sadle some of them cudnt reach the pedals. Im soooo off mikey omg he soo annoys me. and bex crawling out of the diary room and then half a hour later she was jumping up and down in the garden!!! nuthing much wrong with her ar$€ then was there!! the baguette was huge though i felt sorry for them having to eat it :( ohh and i hate mo get him out he's a hoover!!

Wonder who will go tonight i hope belinda those dont think she adds anything to the house only snooring and at least rex is a bit of fun even if he is just talking about himself himself himself oh and his restaurant and 250,000 customes and his gf!!! ;) x

Belinda will go....that's my prediction, and haven't been wrong yet! Although some people hate Rex, there are loads that like him - whereas Belinda is just pretty irritating all the time!

My opinion changes on all of them all the time! But at the moment I have nothing really against Rachel, Kat, Rex, Dale, and Maysoon. Darnell, Stuart, Lisa, and Mo have been irritating me abit recently. I don't like Bex or Luke, (but keep them in for entertainment at the moment..), and Sara just drives me mad! Think that's the lot...

For those of you who have watched lots of BB in the past, who is your favourite housemate ever? I think I'd go with Brian Dowling...he became abit irritating after he left the house, but whilst he was in there he was absolutely hilarious!

Back