Big Brother

Yep I'd say Belinda will go as well, shes not exactly good housemate material, I've fast forwarded any of her bits, can't stand that jazz singing mentality...

Brian would have been my fav housemate too, and yep unfortunately he has turned a bit Ahole since leaving, guess thats the prize of Z-list celebrity :p

oh Stuart - bless. Did you see him in the diary room. My heart broke for the guy

I know:(:(

I wasn't keen on him when he first went into the house. I didn't like the thought of Dale getting hurt by him and Jen, but now I really like him and think Dales better off without her.

oh Stuart - bless. Did you see him in the diary room. My heart broke for the guy

When he went in, Gym-bunny/property developer I thought we had a right one there but he's nice genuine and level headed and yes, I too felt my heart drop while he was talking, especially when he said about missing her last day of school:cry:

When he went in, Gym-bunny/property developer I thought we had a right one there but he's nice genuine and level headed and yes, I too felt my heart drop while he was talking, especially when he said about missing her last day of school:cry:

How cute was that of him to remember......you would have thought you'd lose all track of time in there, but not Stu. I don't think Jen mentioned her child once whilst she was in there! He's growing on me.

stu is def growing on me too.it was very sad the other evening when he was in the diary room. your right about jen shaz i only heard her mention her child once and that was the night she was leaving bb!!

Did you watch it tonight. Mo ended up crying all a result of eating a banana. Dale is new head of house and he chooses Maysoon (is that her name) Luke, Rebecca, Stu, Rex to be in heaven. I'd have loved it if he'd not chosen Luke and Rebecca...how entertaining it would have been to see them guys moan for another week.

How rubbish was Rebecca at the task. Oh my goodness...she didn't even last 5 min's. She is pathetic. I hope she's out next week.

Did you watch it tonight. Mo ended up crying all a result of eating a banana. Dale is new head of house and he chooses Maysoon (is that her name) Luke, Rebecca, Stu, Rex to be in heaven. I'd have loved it if he'd not chosen Luke and Rebecca...how entertaining it would have been to see them guys moan for another week.

How rubbish was Rebecca at the task. Oh my goodness...she didn't even last 5 min's. She is pathetic. I hope she's out next week.

omg i cudnt believe it the way he was stuffing the banana's into him!!!!! i dont think they will be up for eviction i think bb prob playing a joke!!

ohh thats interesting who dale picked, i would have sent rex to hell!!!!! rebecca was brutal at the task she is some moaner i like her but the screaming and moaning is starting to annoy me bigtime!

No, surely it has to be Bex to go. She drives me nuts! Hopefully Pukey Lukey won't be far behind her either.

Bex has to go!! I watch live feed and she has just snogged Mo!!! Luke gone all hurt and sulky on her. What an act.

I can't believe she's snogged MO!!!!!!!! She hates Mo. It is obviously her attempt to try and stay in. What winds me up is them constantly harping on about others game playing....i.e Rachel, when Bex is clearly game playing herself. I felt sorry for Rachel last night when Rex had a go. She's not even done anything wrong. I think he saw the error of his ways when he apologised and realised Luke and Bex had influenced him to do that. Her reaction seemed to surprise him.

BEX OUT (I think coz like Dancing said she is entertaining).

OMG I am the only one who is desperate for Darnell to go tonight?? (and thinks he will too!!)

OMG I am the only one who is desperate for Darnell to go tonight?? (and thinks he will too!!)

Nope, I'm with you on that one!! At times Darnell seems quite decent, but there have been too many outbursts recently - and I thought he was a rubbish head of house. Would love for him to go tonight! I can't decide who out of him or Mo will go...

No not at all, I am really starting to dislike Darnell. His outburts make me quite uncomfortable watching as they obviously scare the other housemates. Does he (without sounding mean) have some form of mental illness?

Luke really is a sad little man! I can not stand his nasaly voice anymore!

Bex, is just comical! I do hope that in realy life she isn't quite as silly, but to watch she's hilarious!

I'll be gutted if she gets evicted :(

Noooooooo!!!! Keep Bex in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darnell should go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Mo to go, then Darnell, and then Bex. Shes annoying but at least shes entertaining, but this poll on the digital spy forum hasn't been wrong so far this season, so its looking very strongly like Bex is a goner :(

Bex v Darnell v Mo - EVICTION - Big Brother - Digital Spy Forums

Well, it looks like the Digital Spy forum got it right again, I'm tellin ya, I've not seen this wrong once, cuz most of the members are the actual voters :( I wanted Mo out :(

Back