Big Brother

Yup my thought s exactly!

I'm actually gutted, she was so entertaining!

Might have a little founce myself.

Did you see poor little Luke, he so loves her bless him!
He may 'love' her (in a winey 'never had a girlfriend' kind of way) but she was just using him and looked very guilty when they had the chat in the bedroom after the Mo kiss!!!!:mad:

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mixed up!

A slap in the face is good but Oh the entertainment is gone

I agree B, I found Bex so uurrghhh that I would watch her (and luke) through my fingers....but it was 'entertaining'....it will be interesting to see how Luke copes without her??
X

One of the BB9 contestants sister works in my office!

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mixed up!

A slap in the face is good but Oh the entertainment is gone

Couldn't agree more! Part of me is pleased she has gone as I don't like her as a person...but then she provided pretty much all the entertainment!

Will be interesting though to see what happens next - hopefully others will start to come out of their shells abit now Bex has gone, or various people in there will realise they need to be more entertaining!

to be honest.. i think this is sooooooo out of order that rebecca went last niight!! :cry::eek: she was my favourite!! Shes pure entertaining & makes everyone laugh!! Whats luke gunna do now?
I'm suchhh a big fan of big brother!!

Going to big brothers little brother on the 7th August coz i won tickets! wooooop! :D:D

LUKE TO WiiN!!!! x

to be honest.. i think this is sooooooo out of order that rebecca went last niight!! :cry::eek: she was my favourite!! Shes pure entertaining & makes everyone laugh!! Whats luke gunna do now?
I'm suchhh a big fan of big brother!!

Going to big brothers little brother on the 7th August coz i won tickets! wooooop! :D:D

LUKE TO WiiN!!!! x

I really disliked Rebecca. She was sooooooooo childish. All she did was winge, get her boobs out, start food fights and snog Luke. I'm not saying Mo is riveting viewing coz he isn't. I understand what you are saying.....the house would be really boring if its left with, Mo, Rachel, Masoon (whatever her name is) and the Auzzie, but as people I think they seem nicer and I'm all for the nice guy.

Hopefully like Dancing says, someone else will come to the fore and start entertaining us.

Stu's growing on me and I'm going off Dale. He honestly cannot put a sentence together without there being loads of 'f's in there and its getting boring.

Isn't it funny how we all have different views...the world would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

Oh dear what will the house be like now without Rebecca? Very quiet I should guess? Why do the public keep on voting off the controversial housemates cos they will soon be complaining when there is nothing much kicking off? I will miss Rebecca even though sometimes I found her incredibly embarassing, especially when she got her bouncy bazookas out ha ha! If she were my daughter I would be mortified! LOL
Mmm ........... me thinks Rachel will start to come out of her shell a little bit now and although she hasn't had a lot to say for herself up to now I genuinely believe she really is a sweet, peace loving girl and is not putting on an act but I think she will now start to stick up for herself a bit more as I think she is getting a bit sick of all the nit picking and accusations that keep getting thrown at her and who knows she may even shock a few people? I hope so as we need a bit of action to keep us all interested!
My hubby hates BB but I am hooked to the nightly highlights but I don't watch the live bits!

Sue

I really disliked Rebecca. She was sooooooooo childish. All she did was winge, get her boobs out, start food fights and snog Luke. I'm not saying Mo is riveting viewing coz he isn't. I understand what you are saying.....the house would be really boring if its left with, Mo, Rachel, Masoon (whatever her name is) and the Auzzie, but as people I think they seem nicer and I'm all for the nice guy.

Hopefully like Dancing says, someone else will come to the fore and start entertaining us.

Stu's growing on me and I'm going off Dale. He honestly cannot put a sentence together without there being loads of 'f's in there and its getting boring.

Isn't it funny how we all have different views...the world would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

Yes, I am with you totally on what you say Shazpaz and now Rebecca has gone maybe some of the quieter housemates will come to the fore front and show more of their personalities? I think when you have a character as in your face and attention seeking as Rebecca then you often find the less assertive people stay in the background frightened to come out from the shadows and you only have to look in a typical school playground or work environment to witness similar things happening on a daily basis! Maybe now Rebecca has gone some of the others will start to feel they can emerge into the sunlight! I hope so as it's going to be mighty dull viewing otherwise ha ha! :)

Sue

Last edited:
I loveeee Stu, Stu to win!!!

I don't like Darnell hes a winger...
Bex's was a pain...
Rex is boring...
Dale, cute, but he seems to be catching flies...with his mouth!
Da Model is far from model material!
Lisa, she is plastic.
Kat, dear god she cannot be real! you bet theyre be cookies out with a happy song on an advert before christmas!
Rachel, she is sound, boring, but normal!
Mo, he is just boring,
Luke is like a old woman gossiping, and making lies up to get people wound up!

If i missed out anyone its cos they are boring, and blend into the wallpaper!

Just my opinion,

Stu to win, Stu to win, but not sure about the eyeliner and nail varnish on him!

I loveeee Stu, Stu to win!!!

I don't like Darnell hes a winger...
Bex's was a pain...
Rex is boring...
Dale, cute, but he seems to be catching flies...with his mouth!
Da Model is far from model material!
Lisa, she is plastic.
Kat, dear god she cannot be real! you bet theyre be cookies out with a happy song on an advert before christmas!
Rachel, she is sound, boring, but normal!
Mo, he is just boring,
Luke is like a old woman gossiping, and making lies up to get people wound up!

If i missed out anyone its cos they are boring, and blend into the wallpaper!

Just my opinion,

Stu to win, Stu to win, but not sure about the eyeliner and nail varnish on him!

OMG, I so agree with ya, and someday soon, i'll put where your from, with where they're from and I'll work out de puzzle ;) but for now, i'll continue to watch and wonder :D:D:D:D

I have grown to really like Stu too. Have decided that the four I like to a certain extent are him, Rachel, Lisa, and Rex. Maysoon is nice enough too, just you hardly see anything of her at all...

Sara just grates on me...as does Mikey...
Kat is really starting to irritate me, and if I hear 'Happy Happy Hou, Happy Hou, Happy Hou' one more time I may not be responsible for my actions...
I used to like Dale, but he's so grumpy and swears too much..
Mo is pretty dull..
Darnell switches too easily from being nice as pie to being unecessarily agressive.

Rex is growing on me actually....so my favourites are probably Stu and Rex.

Lily, i really want to tell ya, but its a public forum and if the so called sister is reading, then she will hang me out of the office window by my toenails, and we are in a high rised building! duh!

Aww when i saw Stuart crying in his bed over his daughter, that got me to see he was such a softie!

Lily there are only two in the big bro house from where i live! x

Lily, i really want to tell ya, but its a public forum and if the so called sister is reading, then she will hang me out of the office window by my toenails, and we are in a high rised building! duh!

Aww when i saw Stuart crying in his bed over his daughter, that got me to see he was such a softie!

Ha Ha, don't mind me, I'm hungover (Oops ??) I'll figure it out when my brain cells wake up lol...;)

ok, my hangover is a bit better now, and I'm still lost, I've checked out the remaining housemates, only to discover my english geography knowledge ain't the best :eek:

PM me, put me out of my misery :eek:

I wish they'd leave Rachel alone. Ok she is boring, but she's not the evil manipulative person they are all making out.

Still Stu to win....he's getting better looking by the day...YUM! And Dale is not as yummy as I first thought!!

Back