Big change!!

abouttime

Hi

Decided to take a pic this week..i know i have lost weight but sometimes its hard to see the change..not in the pics tho!!! Did it to keep me going, not sure that I will have much of a loss this week :(

Attachments

• march.JPG
    march.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 2nd June.JPG
    2nd June.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 80
should have said first pic was march, second was june...started lipotrim in April but hadnt lost anything prior to that from the first pic

Wow what a change already!

Keep it up u are doing great :) x

Hi

Decided to take a pic this week..i know i have lost weight but sometimes its hard to see the change..

There is a marked change in the pictures. Brilliant, keep going:D

Wow, u can definitely see the change Hun. Well done n keep up the good work.
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done you can see a big change youv inspired me to take a pic now im gona go do it in a min and then every month take another and that will hopefully help me stick to this xxxx:d

Well done. You must feel great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look so different already!

Big difference,I bet you've had some nice comments from friends etc:D

you can totally see a massive change!!! I dont think we notice ourselves so fotos are a great idea....bet the compliments are coming thick and fast and you so deserve it x well done!

thanks guys, I found a picture on facebook the other day from when i was at my heaviest and I never remember being so fat!! (i hate that word but I was) Weighed this morning on my home scales and am one pound off 5stone from when I was at my heaviest so I am feeling very proud today. 3 more pounds on lipotrim would give me 3stone on TFR!

you totally can see the change, well done you are doing brilliant :)

thanks guys, I never remember being so fat!! (i hate that word but I was) 3 more pounds on lipotrim would give me 3stone on TFR!

I hated being in the obese category, firstly I had to acknowledge that I was obese then do something about it. I am not proud of being over weight either, at least I am on my way to become healthy. I 've just had my 3rd shake for the day:D

A fantastic difference, hun, you're an inspiration and you'll soon be sub 200lbs: another huge milestone! :D

Well done feels great when you can see the change your self!! I can't woke out how to upload pics yet!!

well done great loss and wonderful diff!
Keep up the hard work!

Jolly well done on your journey so far. Your photos show a great change. You must be so pleased. Keep up your great work.

well done keep up the good work

Hi Everyone, I have just started lipotrim, 1st weigh in tomorrow. I have to say reading all of your posts and looking at your stats is very encouraging. Thanks for the support :)

wowzers!!! fantastic!! Just look at your shape changing!! well done!! just think what your number 3 will look like!!

keep up the good work, seeing inspirational photos like yours keeps us all spurred on and aiming for that goal weight

jane x

Back