Big cooking day and not tempted :-)

Janelegs11

Well I've had a huge cooking day today to fill up the freezer for everyone and wasn't even tempted, still in shock :p

Wahey Jane! That's brilliant. You see you're strong and determined. You're a powerful woman and that LBD is getting closer and closer.

I have to cook every day. If I don't cook I go into a huffy mood! I need to be around food, makes me feel all powerful and superior haha!

wow - nice one! well done!!!

u are doing really well, im sure you feel great knowing your BMI will be in the healthy range next weigh in!!!!

nothing tastes as good as slim feels!!!!

x

well done you!!

raspberry and blackberry vodka??? Mmmmm that sounds lush!!

x

OOOh raspberry and blackberry vodka??? Tell me more. I have done lemon & orange and also mars bar vodka. Didnt try the mars one it looked gross!!!

For both the raspberry and the blackberry vodka, you start filling up a sterilised glass jar or bottle with a screw top, with fruit and then every 2-3 inches cover with sugar. Once the jar/bottle is 3/4 full top up with a cheap vodka leaving a space at the top.

Put the lid on and turn it upside down a few times, then put it into a dark cupboard and repeat the turning every day for a month, then once a month for 2 months.

The raspberry one will be finished by then and you can strain off the vodka, keep the fruit for either puddings or dip the whole ones in dark chocolate and freeze for very special occasions, keep tasting the blackberry vodka until it's the correct taste and then repeat the above process.

I'm off out tomorrow for a few more blackberries, I've started one off but need to top it up a little bit more...

wow - sounds sweet!!!

Im a tea totaller :)

Used to be a vodka monster back in the day, now give me a cup of tea and im the happiest girl in ireland! :)

Sounds delicious! Vodka is my poison normally. Not a huge drinker, once a week did me. I think I will try and make that for Christmas, will be a nice treat. Don't know whether to refeed for Christmas or just stay on LT. Hubby says no way stay on LT as he's likes me peedeyed at Christmas!

Thanks for the recipe Jane!

Back