Big Daves First Weigh In

Big Dave

Well i got my scales today (thanks for all in pointing me in the right direction). For those of you who dont know my name is Dave i have just joined the forum recently (yesterday). I am hoping to shift my excess weight i do not know what my target weight is (does it go on your height?).

My first weigh in is 27st 10lbs. I am
starting on the weight watchers points system, and i hope that it will be a success, fingers crossed.

good luck with it dave im sure you will do well

Hi Dave

This forum is great for encouragement & a kick up the butt when needed!! (as I did yesterday!)

Good luck with your first week.x

how do i find out my target weight?

Hiya Dave, just want to wish you all the best in losing weight. I hope you have an amazing first week, and I know the people here will help you every step of the way. :)

according to that website joe average would say this is a suitable weight
281lbs. Medical Recommendation would be between 144 - 189 lb

i like the sound of the joe average weight better :)

i think i got my ticker to work :)

you did yay!!.
I am also working towards my joe average weight at mo, it's a much more managable weight than the medical profession says. xx

i went for the easy weight to start with aswell lol

Hi Dave i wish you all the best with losing weight and look forward to keeping up with how yr doing

ELLO DAVE!!

Hi, welcome and good luck!

We are both have a goal loss of 108 lbs. So i will be checking in on you see how your doing.Let us know what your eating, how much water and what exercise your doing. It should help keep you focused if you keep a record.

Vic

Back