big differences in first week losses

so how comes some people lose about 8lb week one, and some lose 18lb week one, if they're similar weight to start?

i thought it had something to do with how many carbs u where eating befor but not 100% think it also helps if ur drinking alot of water

i see. is it a case of the more the better when it comes to drinking water? was advised at least 4 pin ts, but am having closer to 8 lol

lol im having 4 pints a day be careful, not sure if u can drink to much lol. yea think if u ate alot of carbs befor hand u lose more in first week!! im on day 4 and have already lost 7lb :)

:)We all started the same week. Bring on the dropping pounds / stones!! Xx

Hiya all
i really struggle with the whole water consumption thing. I can just about get through a pint. Have never been a big drinker to be honest.
good luck with the weight loss xx

so how comes some people lose about 8lb week one, and some lose 18lb week one, if they're similar weight to start?

From my experience in reading the forums I have noticed a couple of things...

Several factors can contribute to the differences in weight loss in the first week...Height, starting weight, age, activity and how much was in your glycogen store before starting CD and men in general lose faster than women.

Hiya all
i really struggle with the whole water consumption thing. I can just about get through a pint. Have never been a big drinker to be honest.
good luck with the weight loss xx

As long as you are drinking the recommended 2.25 litres/4pints of water in addiction to the water used to prepare your meal packs then you should have no problems.

Tea and coffee are also counted as part of the 2.25 litres/4pints.

Back