Big Fat Cheat

Bugoneeoni

So I am a cheat, a big fat cheat ; so annoyed with myself. It all stems from a glass of Coca Cola Zero, a slice of cake her, 5 rich tea biscuits there, some roast potatoes and gravy and the worst thing is they didn't taste that good!!!

So annoyed at myself and also TOTM again 2nd time in a month what is that about? And I am fed up of being constipated, going once a week is no joy with trying to give birth to rabbit droppings, too much info I know; but now I am offloading and taking the fibre extra stuff for shakes just wondering how does it take to kick in?

Also now I don't feel good about myself after eating food and I feel all lost, so from today I am drinking more water back on the shakes and getting a grip!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better week than me and admire people's strong will power!!

I have a question though,... how do you overcome food when out n about when you can't drink a shake, as there is no blender? I can;t have the carton shakes as I have a milk allergy. I drink about 4 litres of water a day.

Thanks to all that have read my rant and waffle!:eek:

Hi there,

Don't worry about cheating, put it behind you and move on. Learn from your mistakes. Keep strong an positive in future. Try not to dwell on it.

I take the fibre, one teaspoon a day. It took like 1 or 2 days to kick in with me and now it's flowing like clock work lol!

To overcome wanting food while out, just think about your goal weight, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! Remember that!

Xx

So I am a cheat, a big fat cheat ; so annoyed with myself. It all stems from a glass of Coca Cola Zero, a slice of cake her, 5 rich tea biscuits there, some roast potatoes and gravy and the worst thing is they didn't taste that good!!!

So annoyed at myself and also TOTM again 2nd time in a month what is that about? And I am fed up of being constipated, going once a week is no joy with trying to give birth to rabbit droppings, too much info I know; but now I am offloading and taking the fibre extra stuff for shakes just wondering how does it take to kick in?

Also now I don't feel good about myself after eating food and I feel all lost, so from today I am drinking more water back on the shakes and getting a grip!!!

Hope everyone else is having a better week than me and admire people's strong will power!!

I have a question though,... how do you overcome food when out n about when you can't drink a shake, as there is no blender? I can;t have the carton shakes as I have a milk allergy. I drink about 4 litres of water a day.

Thanks to all that have read my rant and waffle!:eek:

Hunny, would you tolerate this abuse from a friend, a co-worker or your partner? No. So don't be nasty toward yourself, you're only HUMAN, and to top it all off, you're a WOMAN during her SECOND TOTM in one month!!!!!! What I think you need is a hug :gen126:

Now, the constipation. If the fiber stuff isn't working, then you may need some help: dulcolax and senokot are often used on this forum but be very careful not to rely on them too much. Talk to your CDC beforehand to check if it's OK.

How do I overcome food when I am out? I am afraid I can't really help as I have shunned all sorts of social events for weeks now :eek: I always go out with my husband and we never go to restaurant or anything.

And remember WE believe in you :)

Draw a line under it and start again hunny. YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm on day 3 of my restart and I've just arranged to meet the family AFTER they've been out for lunch. I've decided I'm going to put £10 in a money box for every social event I avoid because I'm not eating - that's probably a bit less than I'd actually spend on lunch, but I think it'll be a good motivator, and then I can buy myself a nice outfit! x

Draw a line under it and start again hunny. YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm on day 3 of my restart and I've just arranged to meet the family AFTER they've been out for lunch. I've decided I'm going to put £10 in a money box for every social event I avoid because I'm not eating - that's probably a bit less than I'd actually spend on lunch, but I think it'll be a good motivator, and then I can buy myself a nice outfit! x

love that idea!! x

Hunny, would you tolerate this abuse from a friend, a co-worker or your partner? No. So don't be nasty toward yourself, you're only HUMAN, and to top it all off, you're a WOMAN during her SECOND TOTM in one month!!!!!! What I think you need is a hug :gen126:

Now, the constipation. If the fiber stuff isn't working, then you may need some help: dulcolax and senokot are often used on this forum but be very careful not to rely on them too much. Talk to your CDC beforehand to check if it's OK.

How do I overcome food when I am out? I am afraid I can't really help as I have shunned all sorts of social events for weeks now :eek: I always go out with my husband and we never go to restaurant or anything.

And remember WE believe in you :)

Thank you BookWorm, I just so annoyed need to get passed it scream in a pillow or something planning a bath and early night with 50 shades to see what the hype is...

Thanks again your words have really helped! xx

Hi there,

Don't worry about cheating, put it behind you and move on. Learn from your mistakes. Keep strong an positive in future. Try not to dwell on it.

I take the fibre, one teaspoon a day. It took like 1 or 2 days to kick in with me and now it's flowing like clock work lol!

To overcome wanting food while out, just think about your goal weight, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! Remember that!

Xx

Thanks it really helps hearing from people that experience the same things as me! Lets hope it works.... I'll let you know ;) hee hee I must have pounds of poo in me and seriously thinking about colonic irrigation? Anyone done this? I try to think of my goal weight and size 10.... one day!!

Thanks for all the positive comments, I am on mission get a grip and get focused! Will let you know how i get on weigh in day tomorrow...

There is no point in beating yourself up what's done is done we all make mistakes what shows how strong you are is how you deal with it, so draw a line and move on. And if 50 shades can't distract you from food nothing will lol

Back