Big FAT disaster = me

great post disco jen .

Tomorow is another day ...theres no starting again cos your already on this journey. Please dont get upset and dont let people who bring you down win you are worth so much more than that. Believe in yourself hun you can do it xxxx

This is for you Emma, and anyone else that needs it.....

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

Emma, just wanted to add a hug in too... feel for you, honey. Have been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I promise you can do this, and I think you HAVE to, because it isn't just a weight-loss journey for some of us... it can be a journey of self-discovery, finding confidence, identity, courage, strength. Learning that food cannot solve your problems. That journey is even more important... that's the way it has been for me.

As everyone has says, new start, clean sheet. But before you do, look in the mirror and make friends with the person you see there. She's not perfect - so what? She needs support, and a hug, and maybe a stiff talking to, but she's worth all of that. Give her a break, and give yourself a chance.

Hugs.
xxx

Can I just say one thing....................NO ONE ON HERE IS A FAT COW!!!! don't ever ever think that about yourself, ever. You MUST see yourself as the beautiful person that your are inside. This is just an "overcoat" that we are trying to shed, the real you will emerge like a beautiful butterfly darlin, so stick with it and think positive thoughts only xxx

Hi Disco Jen,

That post was great from Mike. It has really helped me as I have been having quite a few big wobbles over the past god knows how long.

It is so hard to get back on the wagon but I know it is something that I have to do or I will never get to where I want to be.

Thank you for some great inspirational posts ladies x

Aw Becky!
You've done soooo well already, take inspiration from that too!
x x x

Hello Emma

I hope your about and can read these replies hun and take comfort in them.

Your not a fat cow. Your a brave person facing upto her problems and doing something about it. So what you had a wobble. Learn from it and move on. Take the next step to the rest of your life as a slimmer you.

I hope you managed to move on and are still on CD.

Take care.

Hi Emma

Just wanted to add some big hugs in here for you :hug99: as everyone else has already said, it's definitely about putting that day behind you and looking forward, many of us have slipped up here and there but its what you do after the slip up that counts the most, so keep strong and keep with it, you can do it, we all can, and we'll all be here supporting you and one another, really hope ur ok and feeling better.

Much love

xxx

To every lovely person who replied to my bad day yesterday,

THANKYOU
After writing my thread on here I went to bed - I had an awful 'sad' day and couldn't shake off the depressed feeling, so thought bed was the best place! I slept like a baby and got up to work this morning.

I have just got in and read everyones replies and I am so touched. Thank you all so much for your kind words.

It's amazing how after yesterday, i'm feeling better today. I did start my shakes again today :)

I do want to apologise to you all incase I brought you all down too. When I have days like that I feel like everything is against me, and always tend to put myself down, making it worse for myself.

I'm glad I let off steam on here though, you have all helped me to turn my thoughts around and get back on the wagon.

I can't thank you all enough. Big hugs xx xx xx xx

Last friday, i went out for a meal, yes real food, the following day I was bit naughty and eat some pizza, But the next day straight back on CD. The outcome I've lost three pounds this week.

So if you make a mistake don't beat yourself up, just get back on the diet and don't worry about it.

That's what it's all about hon. This is the one place where you will get support and love and wont be judged xxx

You can use this and turn it into a positive - next time you think you are going to crack, think of this time and how you felt, and how it really wasn't worth it afterward. It can spur you on in your low points!
Tomorrow is another day :) Everyone has the odd blip, and this one brekkie isn't going to affect your overall weight loss - think of what you are eating now compared to before! I know for me, I'd feel guilty eating a biscuit or something, whereas before CD I could have polished off the whole pack! It just proves how much your mindset has changed and how positive it is hun :)
Negativity will get you nowhere, accept that as a human you make the odd mistake, but you won't let one tiny thing affect what you've done so far.

Good luck! xx

emma you're most welcome hun xxxx

Back