Big Mac In A Bowl (Only 2 Syns)

Just came across this recipe today, i cannot try wait to try it, think i might leave it to Friday night si it feels like a treat, Thanks for the recipe :)

Ooh I've been to macdonalds twice for other people this week and felt a little left out, I've just come across this recipe and cannot wait to try it! May be my Monday dinner! Thanks xx

Had this tonight for dinner and it was lush! Will be a regular now I think :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

image-4024017802.jpg

I wouldn't say it tastes just like a Big Mac but it was definatly yummy best meal iv had since starting slimming world

Made this tonight for me and my daughter, WOW it was delish. And to hear a teenager say this is better than a maccy ds even better. So thank you for sharing it x

Made this tonight for me and my daughter, WOW it was delish. And to hear a teenager say this is better than a maccy ds even better. So thank you for sharing it x

You're welcome Hun. I'm glad you all liked it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has anyone who has tried this recipe tried the burger in a bowl one from the Fakeaways book? I'm wondering how they compare, the sauce on this is much easier and for the sake of one syn I'd rather save the faff, unless the SW one is better?

Has anyone who has tried this recipe tried the burger in a bowl one from the Fakeaways book? I'm wondering how they compare, the sauce on this is much easier and for the sake of one syn I'd rather save the faff, unless the SW one is better?

Hi hun

It is pretty much the same recipe but for copyright reasons SW can't say Big Mac in a bowl and they can't use a branded product in their book either which is why it is worded slightly different.

Hope this helps xx

Hi hun

It is pretty much the same recipe but for copyright reasons SW can't say Big Mac in a bowl and they can't use a branded product in their book either which is why it is worded slightly different.

Hope this helps xx

Ah, thank you. I did try this recipe, I found the mince mixture a little bland, but looking at the pictures I didn't do it right anyway, that's probably why, lol. Chucked in some paprika and enjoyed it. Will give it another go for sure

:)

Ah, thank you. I did try this recipe, I found the mince mixture a little bland, but looking at the pictures I didn't do it right anyway, that's probably why, lol. Chucked in some paprika and enjoyed it. Will give it another go for sure :)

I've tried it with an oxo in before they gives it a nice beefy flavour x

Looked a bit shocking but was delish! Might try and make it into burgers and syn / hex b a roll to get the full maccy d's experience!! Especially as I have a very fussy OH who wont eat things that dont look slightly familiar (and he is / was a maccy d's feind!!)

Lol! I wouldn't mind trying it as an actual burger too bet its lovely x

Back