Big Mark's Vanishing Waistline (Diary)

bigmark66

OK thanks Ladies I will stick to just updating this page as a diary from now on now I understand.

Sunday morning, that is the equivalent of Monday morning here in the Middle East, just weighed in, I know we're not supposed to do this every ten minutes or every day but as I bought myself some heavy duty accurate scales that live next to my desk I cannot help but stand on them. It's like checking your email or facebook - something nice might happen but if the opposite does just ignore it.

Still hovering south of 120 kg or 18 stone 9 pounds. This is good, I expect another day or so of this and then a pleasing drop to get me under 18 and a half. That means 18 stone is very clearly on the horizon which means my target of 17 will need to be reviewed.

Still happily on induction, I cannot see the need to move on as I'm happy with the food groups. Of course I'd really like a big plate of roast potatoes but that's not allowed on any phase so I may as well stay in Induction until after 17 stone and then move onto the other phases as I slow down to the mid teens.

I'm writing todays meals now so I can plan my shopping.

Decaff coffee, little pot of evaporated cream, no sweeteners
2 rashers unsmoked back bacon
2 egg omelete with chopped up bits, maybe peppers, mushrooms and chilli's
Multi vits and fish oil tabs

Ham and cheese salad, half tomato, iceburg, celery, boiled egg, lashings of mayo

Pork Scratchings as a snack if required

Steak cooked with muhroom and cream sauce,
A mountain of Runner beans, a few tomen carrots for nutritionand colour

The above is 15g of carbs. Nice.

Water water and water all day, but we do that always here, it's going to be mid forties today.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Hi BigMark, looks like a tasty menu! I love steak with cream(y) mushroom sauce... This WOE doesn't feel like a "diet", does it hehee!

Congrats on your losses so far x

Morning (not so) big Mark... Temp in the 40s! Crazy! Lol ... Hope you have a good Monday/Sunday :)

Hovering around 18'9 or 120kg, every morning after a big wee for the past three days. I hope to see the 18'7 but it's is alluding me. I know that any day now it'll suddenly drop by four or five pounds as it has before.

I've really started hitting the weights in the gym properly now that I've broken myself in. Muscles have memory and fill up with blood and fluid which weighs if course.

Got my blood results back and everything is normal apart from colhestrol being a bit high. I'll eat this back to normal. The main thing I was looking for was the Liver GT indicators which used to be too high as I was more than a regular in the pub. My readings after 8 weeks of no booze are 45 which apparently is "brand new" they've been 400+ before! So another few weeks of improving BMI and I'm off for that medical for extra Life Insurance now that the worrying factor has improved itself.

Bought myself one of hose tupperware boxes with a blue freezing fluid inside as I've missed lunch twice this week so need to take one with me. Our cars warm up to 50 degrees inside this time of year so must keep those salad greens cool.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Hello Mark, we all do the weighing thing, it really does not help though!! 40 degrees is crazy - no wonder you get the water down you!!
Bren xx

One whole week and only 2 pounds lost. I've been examining my food diary and nothing nasty has slipped in.
However I have skipped two lunches from being too busy and probably had a few too many Diet 7UP's.

At least I'm on a milestone of 18 and a Half. Eighteen is in in my sights for this week.

More excersise today and every day day now until end of June when I get into my old Speedos.

Nothing wrong with 2lbs Mark - if you've read some of Jim's posts that's what he said he lost per week on average.

Hi Mark, 2 lb is fine. Your body will fluctuate each week! If you really want to be sure - dump the diet drinks - they are well known stallers;)

Thanks Ladies, diet drinks dumped then.

Had a relapse, several beers, pizzas and shepherds pie. That was to congratulate myself on hitting a milestone. Put only a few ponds back on, water mostly as my face feels bloated.

Started Induction again today. Only four weeks before my holidays and I want to be 17 stone by July 5th.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is 18' 7 now, 16 stone is my new goal.

You are doing so well! What an inspiration

bigmark66 said:
Had a relapse, several beers, pizzas and shepherds pie. That was to congratulate myself on hitting a milestone. Put only a few ponds back on, water mostly as my face feels bloated.

Started Induction again today. Only four weeks before my holidays and I want to be 17 stone by July 5th.

No wonder it's water mostly ;0p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes because I drank ponds and ponds of beer lol

BTW, lost two of the few pounds, should be back in smelly breath land by tomorrow morning.

Great stuff Mark! Smelly breath is a small price to pay! Lol :)

Really confused a friend in the supermarket today when he saw packs of streaky bacon, ten packets of pork scratchings, cheese, sour cream, fatty beef mince, 24 eggs etc in my trolley. He said "is your wife ill?" to which I replied no I shop for my own stuff as I'm dieting.

He coud clearly see the weight loss but couldnt believe his eyes with the contents of my trolley.

Great this innit?

Sure is! :D

I do my food shopping online - no temptations that way! - and I often wonder what the people who pick the items think about all the cheese, cream, butter, sausages and eggs that I order. They probably think I've put on 3 stone since November, not taken it off! :D

Back