BIG MICKEY....Week 3 over!!!!

BIGMICKEY

Hi all,:wave_cry:

I've been on the Lipo plan for three weeks now and can't believe how much easier than all the other diets I've tried I am finding this one.
Had a blip on Monday of this week, could have eaten one of the kids!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: But came on here for 10mins :character00148::character00148: and read some of your inspirational threads and kind comments from my previous threads and was able to resist!:angeldevil:
The scales have come up at 22st 7lbs this week so that is another loss of 9lbs!! I can't believe it myself I've lost 3 stones and 4lbs in 3 weeks. At this rate another week and I can kiss goodbye to my first 'SACK OF POTATOES'!!!!!!!!!

:party0019::party0019:

I am going to do another week then we go on holiday to a rare breeds farm in Dorset so will re-feed and do the weight-watchers points with my partner for that week, fresh air and plenty of exercise with the two boys is just what we need.
Hope some-one can take some inspiration from my threads in the same way I have been able to from loads of your stories, this really is a great forum for motivation and advice.
Thanks again for the kind words last week, keep at it all.

See you soon

BIG MICKEY :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Starting weight:- 25st 11lbs

Week 1:- -23lbs (24st 2lbs)
Week 2:- -14lbs (23st 2lbs)
Week 3:- - 9lbs (22st 7lbs)

oh my god! that is a fantastic achievement! I am so pleased for you! I've just finished week 3 too! keep it going matey, you're an inspiration to me! :worthy:

Fab losses.... can i just ask if you are male or female?

:eek: OMG you have lost loads 23lbs in week 1! well done on your total loss to its amazing! x

Thanks BBL,:wave_cry: It really helps to know I can be of inspiration for some. It's a lonely time on a diet:break_diet: but I'm lucky enough to have a very supportive partner :party0011::party0011::party0011: and great work mates (who have not taken the P*** this time, unusual for blokes about men dieting really!!!!):happy096::happy096: and of course you lot on here. The real motivaters are the success stories on this site.
Keep it up mate and just think we will both be success stories by Christmas :):):)
Mickey

Nictastic... I'm a 46 year old bloke who has realised at last that being 25st + is not good!!!!!!!! 2 young sons (2yrs and 8mths) have finally done that!!!!! My first target is to get under 20st for xmas. Then I will see what I think I can achieve, can't tell you how much better I feel already and people are starting to notice which is a great feeling and inspiration.

Mickey

Wow... i am gob smacked with your losses!!!23lbs in 1 week!!! You will be much less than 20 stone by christmas!!!! if you keep going at this rate you will be close to your target!!!
Also reading your post i ouldnt say you had a blip at all...just a moment of head madness... you resisted ..... which is the best thing!
Kids are a fab motivator and are great with helping you exercise..all the football, tree climbing and general running around after the little monkeys!
Keep us posted on your losses.. i think up to now you hold a minimins record on the biggest losses so far on LT!!
FAB!!

WOW AWESOME!

hi all,:wave_cry:

I've been on the lipo plan for three weeks now and can't believe how much easier than all the other diets i've tried i am finding this one.
Had a blip on monday of this week, could have eaten one of the kids!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: But came on here for 10mins :character00148::character00148: And read some of your inspirational threads and kind comments from my previous threads and was able to resist!:angeldevil:
The scales have come up at 22st 7lbs this week so that is another loss of 9lbs!! I can't believe it myself i've lost 3 stones and 4lbs in 3 weeks. At this rate another week and i can kiss goodbye to my first 'sack of potatoes'!!!!!!!!!

:party0019::party0019:

I am going to do another week then we go on holiday to a rare breeds farm in dorset so will re-feed and do the weight-watchers points with my partner for that week, fresh air and plenty of exercise with the two boys is just what we need.
Hope some-one can take some inspiration from my threads in the same way i have been able to from loads of your stories, this really is a great forum for motivation and advice.
Thanks again for the kind words last week, keep at it all.

See you soon

big mickey :wave_cry::wave_cry:

starting weight:- 25st 11lbs

week 1:- -23lbs (24st 2lbs)
week 2:- -14lbs (23st 2lbs)
week 3:- - 9lbs (22st 7lbs)

wow - ur doing awesome!! Fantastic results and a brilliant attitude to match - you enjoy your holiday mate and get your ass back on here and get to goal - this diet will change your life and you will be an inspiration to many people. Just like the butterfly effect - you never know how many lives you can save by loosing your weight - not only your own - but by inspiring people you never even knew. Xox

Certainly does Cankster, I've tried all sorts of diets before this but non have had the results and ease of use for me of this one!!
Thanks for the kind comments, you've not done so bad yourself!! Fantastic effort!! Are you still going to the gym? I have an appointment at my local gym for the pre-membership assessment and am hoping to boost my diet with an exercise regime.

I only go about once a week now as I just do not have the energy on this diet.

Still do a lot of walking though. Your right us blokes need to stick together as its like beaver island here :p

You done fantastic mate, and if you keep on the forum there is nothing better for helping you through your cravings and your low days :):):)

Welcome aboard.

:worthy: "I kneel in adulation" ! Well done mate that is a fantastic start to your weight loss journey.
Have a great holiday and keep posting when you return.:)

WOW fantastic losses mate. What an amazing start.....if that doesn't spur you on nothing will. WELL DONE!!!!!!

Well done Mickey your losses are brilliant enjoy your holiday, as Cankster said us blokes need to stick together.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Welcome Mickey.

By heck you've done fantastically well so far. LT reckon your should shift about a stone a month - that's another 5 stone by Christmas - but at the rate you're going I suspect it will be more than that!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are and what your target is?

Get yourself a ticker so we can follow your progress.

Good luck mate, you are doing really well.

x

Youll be way under 20st by xmas no probs!!!!!!!!! Well done and enjoy your hols x

Thanks everyone, yes it is the boost I need to see the weight coming off. I am 6ft 1in tall, when I was younger my best years were at about 16/17st (rugby, golf and cricket kept me there) quite the muscle man deep deep down!!!!!!:character00116::character00116:
I know I am still as physically strong as I was so I would say that is my ultimate goal.:king::king:
But as I said if I can see off 20st by xmas I will be delighted, its about 15yrs since I last weighed less than that!! (my missus is cringing at my plans to get the golf clubs out again, just think of all those ridiculously coloured clothes I can buy again!!!!!!!!)

Thanks all again

Nictastic... I'm a 46 year old bloke who has realised at last that being 25st + is not good!!!!!!!! 2 young sons (2yrs and 8mths) have finally done that!!!!! My first target is to get under 20st for xmas. Then I will see what I think I can achieve, can't tell you how much better I feel already and people are starting to notice which is a great feeling and inspiration.

Mickey

Hey Metal:D, if you are planning on doing this full on until your goal you will easy be under 20st by Crimbo. You will be under 15st more like!
Good look fella!!:)

Back