BIG MISTAKE !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by majola, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. majola

majola Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh my god , i have just had a chicken salad for lunch and was going to have a muller light with total greek yogurt, i have just got it out of the fridge and realised that there is no 0% on the front !!!!!!!!!!!! the last one i bought definately had it on and i have become acustomed to having it mixed with a muller as think its veryyyyyyy nice !!!!! now im in total panic mode ! i didnt realise there was 2 kinds i just picked up the pot in tescos on tuesday and i have eaten the whole pot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP im gutted was hoping to get my stone sticker on tuesday cant believe it just my luck !!!!!! and i feel really bad for putting all that fat into my body when for 6 weeks i have been soo goood .:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    It's 7 syns for a 200g pot, so not the end of the world. Don't panic, count it in to your syns, even if it takes you slightly over for today, it won't make a difference to your WI this week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.