Big Night Tonight.

BigDaddyP

Hi folks just found this site recently when I started thinking about losing weight again previously lost 100lbs at ww but put most of it on again . So after a rotten week of trying to do it myself , which did not work out well. I'm joining WW again . Not really looking forward to it purely because last time I went with my wife who is not going this time so I'll find that a bit stressful.

Good luck tonight and you will be absolutely fine on your own. Youve done it before and you can do it again.

I started alone at sw and I have to be honest I saw people arriving and I drove off :eek:

I drove around for 10 mins and told myself I was being stupid and went back.

I walked in to a sea of unfamiliar faces and there was another newbie starting we sat together and here I am 14 months later having lost 5 stone :D

You can do it and you will do it. Good luck.

Its the best move you will ever make starting on your weightloss journey ( hate that phrase, but thats what it is)

Thanks joanne .
Your right I went back and I really enjoyed it. Will have to get into WW propoints now.

Have to admit I was shocked when I saw scales put on what I lost plus a wee bit more .

Hi scoccermom .
It was like you described but I know its going to get easier to go back now that the unknown has be faced. I was shocked by my weight gain.

But I know I couldn't carry on behaving the way I have been eating.

Plus I've now settled down into my degree at university. So that's when I really ballooned from sept.

I know its going to get easier to go back now that the unknown has be faced. I was shocked by my weight gain.

That first step is the hardest! I know I was really stressed out before my first SW group on Monday. Now, 3 days in and I am almost looking forward to weighing in next week!

You can do it!

Yeah thanks little sausage .
I Have had some great days since starting back at WW on Wednesday night and now that I've got a bit of momentum I am really looking forward to my next meeting .
I hope things are going well for you at sw.
Talk soon.p.

Back