Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Big Night Tonight.

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by BigDaddyP, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. BigDaddyP

BigDaddyP Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st11lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi folks just found this site recently when I started thinking about losing weight again previously lost 100lbs at ww but put most of it on again . So after a rotten week of trying to do it myself , which did not work out well. I'm joining WW again . Not really looking forward to it purely because last time I went with my wife who is not going this time so I'll find that a bit stressful.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck tonight and you will be absolutely fine on your own. Youve done it before and you can do it again.

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I started alone at sw and I have to be honest I saw people arriving and I drove off :eek:

I drove around for 10 mins and told myself I was being stupid and went back.

I walked in to a sea of unfamiliar faces and there was another newbie starting we sat together and here I am 14 months later having lost 5 stone :D

You can do it and you will do it. Good luck.

Its the best move you will ever make starting on your weightloss journey ( hate that phrase, but thats what it is)

5. BigDaddyP

BigDaddyP Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st11lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Thanks joanne .
    Your right I went back and I really enjoyed it. Will have to get into WW propoints now.

Have to admit I was shocked when I saw scales put on what I lost plus a wee bit more .

6. BigDaddyP

BigDaddyP Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st11lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi scoccermom .
    It was like you described but I know its going to get easier to go back now that the unknown has be faced. I was shocked by my weight gain.

But I know I couldn't carry on behaving the way I have been eating.

Plus I've now settled down into my degree at university. So that's when I really ballooned from sept.

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    It will be off in no time.

8. LittleSausage

LittleSausage is not so little

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That first step is the hardest! I know I was really stressed out before my first SW group on Monday. Now, 3 days in and I am almost looking forward to weighing in next week!

You can do it!

9. BigDaddyP

BigDaddyP Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st11lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Yeah thanks little sausage .
    I Have had some great days since starting back at WW on Wednesday night and now that I've got a bit of momentum I am really looking forward to my next meeting .
    I hope things are going well for you at sw.
    Talk soon.p.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.