Big thank you and weigh in x

gemst

Really really big thank you to all the slim fast lady's only been on here about 4 day and you all have helped loads and been so nice :)

Weigh in today and iv lost another 4lb :) so that now makes it 1st 1lb in 4 weeks.

Thanks again all of you xxx

Last edited:
Aww thanks hun, uve been brill too! its great to get some support or have a rant on here.
Wow!!! well done you!! what is ur secret!? lol
When u say uve been doing 'ur own' diet, what exactly was it? xx

Thanks lady's the slim fast forum has helped me loads and there is loads of you that found it hard like I have ect.

Iv been doing slim fast but I dont do everything it says like I only have 2 snacks aday and one is one bit of fruit. I also 5 days out of 7 eat salad with chicken or turkey. And then if I feel I need any thing after I have a jelly haha. Nothing really different I just have always found it has worked for me. I do have a roast once a week and I also have choc once a week with other half and watch a film haha. I also do at least 30-1 hour of work out aday. Hope it helps hun xxx

Awww brill, so glad thats working for u! I think i need to up the exercise as dont think ive lost much this week, we shall see this morn wen i weigh in fingers crossed xx

1lb off which isnt too bad! Hoping for more nxt week with me starting bk on the wii!

Ive just done 30 mins of free step while watching telly and 2 long distance jogs and im barely sweating but knackered, does that make sence lol will i still lose weight if im not like heavily sweating? Dnt wana be to hard core at first :D xx

Cause you do hun I done sweat much really when I do wii or the treadmill I only fast walk on the treadmill. And on the wii I do boxing and bit then do 10 mins free step to haha. Well honey seem to be doing great.

Iv done 24 mins on the treadmill and then washed the cars. Haha course work then school run witch is a walk. Then tea and wii haha xxx

Good work on your losses ladies :) Your helping keep me motivated! xx

Oh brill so it still counts, just thought for some reason if i wasnt sweating like mad its abit pointless! Yep the skool run is 4 walks a day!!

Aww great ykciv glad its helping. how u getting on? x

Awww glad we r helping you honey you all keep me going :).

What ever you do fitness y I think helps when of it's walking, stepping I think it all helps. I soon no if I didn't do the extra bits like wii and that :). R u liking doing it? Xxx

Well done both of you on your losses!!! Cant wait for next tuesday so i can post mine on here:) Keep up the good work everyone!! So glad i found this forum!xx

Thanks hun, best of luck this week for your weigh-in tues! :)

Yep i do enjoy the wii, i went through a stage of just dance's but got bored of them, i havnt been on the wii fit since october and was a very happy bunny when they said ive lost 13lb since i last logged on woohoo! Didnt realise id lost weight between oct and jan so that was good :D

Gonna start zumba me thinks wen ive become abit fitter!! xx

Or did u mean am i liking doing slim fast lol if so i enjoy this too lol Just hope it lasts cos diets always seem to stop working with me after a couple of months!! xx

i have zumba on the wii gems and the only way i get through the workout is because im laughing so hard at myself trippig over my own feet!! its so quick and im all over the place!! and cause i have been concertrating so hard the workout is over before i know it haha xxx

Both really hun haha I really like zumba for the wii but I'm the same half the time laying on the floor laughing at my self haha. I do sometimes do the just dance to :).

Bless ya hun I hope you end up finding one that makes you lose every week. Maybe you need to mix them up like one week do slim fast next do something different when you come to a stand still??

Hope you have a gd weigh in Tuesday that's my weigh in day to haha. We can have a chat about it Tuesday and see how we r getting on haha. Xxx

I know, will have to try that if this one stops working! i'm happy with 1lb a week to be honest if it has to be that way but eventually i stop losing and even putting on without cheating lol So just a waiting game at the minute!

Good luck to u both tues :D Off to do the skool run now xx

Thankyou hun! me too!! xx

Back