Big thanks! end of the road??

gennalouise

Hey ladies,
Just wanted to say a big thank you for your help but due to financial reasons im having to stop/take a break for this diet and it might sound sound strange but im quite upset. Every thing was going so well. Id lost nearly two stone in six weeks and have not felt this good in years. Im going to stick to a low carb diet that way I can pick back up if/when things sort out. Hopefully the wieght loss will continue and I deffinatly look at food in a new way. Lucky for me there is a another section on mini for low carb:D

Good luck to every one and your all doing so well.

Ps i know i dont post lots but I do follow all ya stories!

So sorry honey and good luck with the rest of your journey. It's just a different route, you've come a long way already and you CAN get there.

xxx

well done on your loss so far and good luck on your new diet. keep us updated

massive congratulations on your weight loss honey :D

good luck with your continuing with low carbing :)

abz xx

Sorry to hear you are leaving, and hope you continue to lose weight... however, i dont mean to put a downer on things.. but low carb is actually pretty expensive. When I did that I probably spent twice as much on that than I do on CD...

low carb doesn't have to be expensive. if you live on meat and cheese it can be, but i used to get lower quality mince and drain the fat off it and use frozen cauliflower for cauli mash and eggs are cheap. it can be done. it's just easier to do it whilst spending more...

abz xx

We have our own farm luckily pigs sheep cows ect so most is supplied :D Would still prefer the cambridge as it makes me feel very in control!!

Well done so far and wishing you continued success.
Love
Julie

Im sorry to hear that you are leaving but you have to do what you have to do. I am sure you will be just as much in control of your low carb diet as you were with this. You have had a brillian weight loss so far and I wish you all the luck on your new weight loss journey x:wave_cry:

Back