Big unhealthy weight loss- but how to keep it off?!

NN89

Sexy Member
ive had a reallly tough week this week stress/man wise and havn't eaten that much over the weekend, mainly due to lack of hunger, and if i have its been a bowel of pasta, or a pizza!

I went to my weigh in this week, expecting to either sts or gain a bit to find i've lost a whopping 6lbs?!?!

Ive had a slow weight loss this month, 1/1.5lbs per week, so to get this was a huge shock!

I want to make sure that when i get back to my normal eating habits THIS week that 6lb is kept off, im expecting to maybe put on a bit, or even sts..so how can i do that?!

Just follow the plan and you should be fine. Don't try and play catch up by using too many syns or anything like that. Your body will be too confused to gain anything! (don't quote me on that!)

Just follow the plan and you should be fine. Don't try and play catch up by using too many syns or anything like that. Your body will be too confused to gain anything! (don't quote me on that!)

well i had a massive chinese last night, which tbh i think was well deserved as my exams were over lol but im flexisyning that till friday :p

Today is a new week, keep to the plan and you should be alright, your body will adjust, best wishes to you.

I think the only thing you can do is eat generous portions of free food this week to fill yourself up, but I agree that you shouldn't eat for the sake of it or increase your syns. Good luck keeping it off :)

Some good advice.

All I will add is that the body is a strange machine and sometimes a change in our usual eating pattern is what kicks it into action and forces a good drop. So getting back to the plan but filling up on loads of speed foods and getting plenty of variety in your foods should keep your body working hard and losing.

Don't worry if you do STS at your next WI...it might happen so be prepared for it. It's just your body reacting to a big loss the previous week and just readjusting. Stick with the plan and you'll keep the losses coming.

Hope the stresses are less and things are nice and sparkly :D

a fab loss there! well done!!
i would just get back to following the plan as it should be done. for me being lucky one week doesnt mean i would be lucky the next week lol!

what a great loss. I am sure that if you follow the plan as normal you will be fine. advice that you have already been given.

good luck.x

Back