big wave....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pippi, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Pippi

Pippi New Member

Just joined, looks like a great site.

I want to lose about 60 pounds (4 st, 4lbs) but would settle for 40 (2 st, 12lbs).

Feel best when I look best and ready for change.

Have been off work due to back/pain issues and know more activity would be helpful in that regard. I used to be more active, sometimes a lot more, sometimes less but more than now. I want to go on hikes again :)

I'm from Canada.
    Last edited: 3 August 2009
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds. Great to have a new member from Canada.

Irene xx
  4. Pippi

Pippi New Member

Thanks for the welcome :)

Am currently just keeping an eye on what I eat, thinking about joining weight watchers online, had great success with it once just doing on my own (I had the secret points decoder book ;) and worksheets, since lost! though I am going to try to find it all).

Exercise hasn't happened consistently since my dog passed (one yr ago)... currently trying to get motivated to re-start at the gym, also looking a bit at adopting another dog. Walking then was just a part of life, routine really.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.