BigBums to LittleBums Diary

Hey, glad you liked it too, I think the food is brilliant. I drink about 2 litres a day, sometimes a bit more. Will be good for you to start too and we can share stories.
I've spent the weekend in London and I have had a brilliant time. I had eggs and bacon for breakfast both days and stuck to steak for tea without the chips and just had the green veg and I just grabbed a salad for lunches. I have bought myself a pair of fitted black trousers so I can see the difference as I lose weight.
I couldn't resist popping on the scales this morning, a day earlier than weigh in day but I couldn't help myself and I have lost another 3lbs. So happy. Hoping for another one before tomorrow and then that only leaves 4lbs to make it to the stone.
I've just had some pea & ham soup for lunch, got a packet of bacon crunch for snack and going for chicken fricassee for tea with asparagus wrapped in parma ham. Yum yum!! Its also treat day so going to have some chocolate brazils tonight whilst watching masterchef. Xx

Hiya hun, hope you're ok and having a lovely week so far. How was weigh in yesterday? Did you lose the extra lb you wanted? Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in London. If you don't mind me asking which part of the UK you're living?

Ordered and joined the 16 week programme so should be getting my food tomorrow. Hopely I will start it tomorrow if it comes by lunch time. Very excited to get started. Do you know anyone else on who is doing this programme?

My diary is in the WW section so you can pop by if you like. I havent been posting much there as I have alot going on at the moment. But I do pop by my diary now and again. Will keep popping by your diary also to see how you're doing.

Will keep you updated as to when I start and how I'm getting on. Take care. xx

Hey, Had a crazy week and been away from home so had no chance for posting.
My weigh in on Tuesday was 3lbs down but I have weighed this morning because I was eating out whilst away with work and i have lost another 1lb since Tuesday so on track for the stone in a month. I just followed the basic rules of a good bit of protein and green vegetables for teas and I had prawn and egg salads for lunches and the snack bars and I took my clusters for breakfasts. Xx

Oh dear, Had a bit of a slip up at the weekend so here is my confession, I stupidly thought on Saturday whilst out for dinner with the bf that one little pudding wouldn't hurt that badly, how wrong I could be! I chose a delicious big wedge of glorious sticky toffee pudding with baileys ice cream and scoffed the lot...never again! My belly almost instantly bloated and I got crippling belly aches on the way home and had to go to bed feeling awful! Lesson learnt, my belly does not like carbohydrates. I used to get bother with sore bellies quite a lot and I hadn't really noticed the fact that I havn't had one in a couple of weeks, so it must be something to do with the carbohydrates or the flour or something. Was awful. I'm hoping that I won't have wrecked it, back on the straight and narrow now!

Good old pea & ham soup for lunch today. Because I had the slip up at the weekend I had eggs for breakfast yesterday and today to get me back into ketosis as quick as possible and hopefully the scales won't punish me too bad tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Xx

It was amazing whilst eating it but so not worth it in the long term. Back to cream and strawberries for treats.Xx

3rd week on Go Lower complete!!

Well thats another week gone and I have lost 2lbs this week despite my slip up at the weekend so pretty chuffed. Need to try and lose 3lbs this week to keep on target and lose the stone in a month.
My next delivery from Go Lower is due so I will be getting some new meals to try, can't wait.There is a beef in Thyme Gravy which I can't wait for. Going to have it with celeriac mash as soon as I get it. Yum!! Might try to wait and have it on sunday so it will feel like a roast.
Got another crazy couple of days coming up at work so fingers crossed I can still keep to it. Xx

I've got a celeriac coming in my veg box on Thursday so will have the mash - yum :D One thing I love about Go Lower is the ability to use butter - not that I use a lot but sometimes butter is just nice.

hehe love the slip up - let's face it, if you are going to slip, make it a good one. My view on these things is that it's good practice for maintenance - getting back on the wagon the next morning is so important.

Well done on your progress so far - will keep my fingers crossed for the 3 lbs loss next week :D

Thanks crazy, well done to you too, your doing great.
Thanks Caroline, I totally agree, one slip up does not need to mean the end of the good eating, thats where I used to go wrong all the time, one slip up would mean one days which would mean one week etc etc. Not anymore. Xx

Yum Yum Yum Yum. I have a firm favourite meal. Beef in Thyme gravy with celeriac mash and a bit of broccoli. So tasty! I got my new delivery yesterday and I just couldn't help myself to dig in, its nice to have some more variety now, I'm going to have sausage casserole for tea tonight.
From Tuesday I also get a treat every second day instead of at the end of the week. I LOVE THIS DIET!!
I have a night out on Saturday for a friends birthday and I am little worried about not drinking too much, must be strong!! I'm also not very keen on red wine which is suppose to be the best thing, think I will try it with soda water to see if that is better. Maybe just shouldn't drink at all. Xx

Ooh, I can't wait to try the new stuff :D

Hmm, can't you have champagne? Mind you, that might cost a lot hehe! I'm not a big drinker.

You may be able to have a dry white with soda?

Try the Beef in Thyme first, I love it!
I'm kind of thinking about driving so I just don't have to worry about it cause then I can only have one, I really want to try and get 3lbs off this week so I can say a stone in month.
Ooooh, I love champagne, didn't think you would be allowed it though. Xx

Well, I survived the weekend and feel great. I took the car out, only had one drink, stuck to the plan to the T and braved a little dip in the swimming pool! All in all an amazing weekend!
Got the big one month weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed I have made it to the stone. I have been super super good all week so I am confident I should have done. I had eggs for breakfast over the weekend as well just to help that little bit more. Xx

Well thats the 1st month complete and the 1st stone gone! Amazing! I can really feel the difference in my wobbly bits. I bought a pair of black fitted trousers a couple of weeks ago and they are definately not as fitted anymore!
I'm going to try and find a good low carb pancake recipe for tonight to have as a well done treat. I saved my cream and strawberry allowance from breakfast to have with them. Yum Yum.
Starting to get a little worried that the weight will start to slow down now as I finished my detox period and now on to steady weight loss and the choices have been increased and there are additional treats. I'm going to try to not have the treats every second day as I havn't needed them in the last 4 weeks so can't see why I need to increase my eating again - don't want to awaken the bad habbits that I feel I am losing now. Xx

What a good day I had yesterday, got my first comment!! Yeha! Makes it all worth it and has given me the next little boost to carry on.

Got a couple of friends coming to visit this weekend so hopefully more comments, ha ha. Going to do some low carb cooking for them. I was kind of thinking some sort of prawn starter, maybe stir fried in garlic and chilli. And i'm thinking chicken wrapped in parma ham and green veg and celeriac chips for main. And for afters a cheese board but no biscuits for me. Going to be a little bit bad and have a couple of vodkas but I'll use sugar free volvic for a mixer.

I'm going to be away from home a lot over the next couple of weeks so hopefully be able to stick to plan ok. Its not that difficult for breakfast and evening meals but lunches in meetings are always carb-o-licious!! Xx

Ah I keep forgetting your diary is in there - sorry, so so sorry.

Well done on your loss - woohoo! - yes, I should have said that earlier :D

Hope you enjoy your weekend - the food you are planning sounds lush, yum hehe!

Ah, meetings - fingers crossed it's not all buffet food for lunch as that can be a right killer.

Enjoy :D

Woo hoo. What another successful weekend. My friends said as soon as they saw me that I am looking great. Its actually the best feeling in the world.
I made my low carb feast for them and they couldn't believe that it was the kind of food you were allowed to eat on a diet, I stuffed the chicken with boursin cheese full fat and stuck into cheese for afters. I had two vodkas so think that should be ok. They seemed to affect me worse than normal, maybe because I havn't had a drink in almost 5 weeks.

I'm going to start introducing some regular exercise from this week, just some light walking and some light weights to help start toning especially the bingo wings. Xx

Thank you, I think I am onto a winner with this one. You've been doing really well too :). Xx

Back