Bigdaddy's diary

bigdaddy

Just completed my first day of LT, even tho I'm a bloke Ive
Started on the female programme, because after reading several diaries it looks like the female one is easier to stick to for men.

Day 1.
Not to bad, thought the hunger pains would be worse than they are, tried all 3 shakes and chocolate is the only one that is palatable, gonna try coffee in vanilla one tomorrow. And peppermint tea in chocolate one. Strawberry one is beyond help!!!

Bed now hope I can sleep with an empty stomach :wave_cry:

Good luck! You will soon settle into it :)

Dont forget there is the soup shake too. I personally cant stand the soup but some people love it!!!! Worth a try. The strawberry is nice as a milkshake made with lots of ice, some water and given a great blend. Best of luck!!!!!! X

DAY 2:

woke up and felt pretty good that i managed to get to sleep starving. I've had no energy all day untill i put 2 heaps of coffee in my afternoon Vanilla, to be honest it wasnt the nicest but still better than the strawberry! the hunger pains haven't been as bad today. I just keep thinking to my self that if i give up now ive got to start all over again and the last 48 hours were for nothing. My Natalie keeps saying my breath is Rank But thats normal, so dont know if ketosis has kicked in or not.... had a sneeky go on the scales earlier and alread they show a 3lb loss..... so here's hoping for a good weigh in..

P.S Im sick of PEEING!!!!

Dont look at it as 'peeing' Big D, look at it as losing weight lol

Good luck, ur doing gr8

Hi
I only like the chocolate one really. Don't like the soup, vanilla or bars and I can just about manage a strawberry one. I thought I would go mad from boredom but at day 22 I am still managing.
You are doing really well. If you are in ketosis you will be feeling much better. I still have hunger pangs every now and then but most of the time its ok. It is sooo worth it.

Try adding a few crushed tablet sweetners, makes it much more bareable! Good luck :)
Emma x

Back